Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

My favorite Godzilla movie is the one where he eats Mothra because he's been out for a while and doesn't have the energy to fight. Godzilla and Mothra actually fought in the original Japanese version of Godzilla vs. Mothra . Godzilla has to eat her because her venom makes him very sick. It makes him vomit a lot and has caused his hair to fall out. She is also pretty hot.

I saw an episode of the TV show "Gotham" where one of the villains is a vampire and has the power to turn into a werewolf. He was going to use this ability to go up to one of Gotham's richest guys and demand his money. He told him about how he wanted to eat him, and he said "No!" to this. The werewolf just looked at the wealthy guy with a look of disgust and walked away, because he wasn't hungry.

My favorite Godzilla movie is the one where Godzilla just shows up and destroys everything, but instead of a single-plane missile, this Godzilla used a beam gun. It wasn't too effective, but he was still cool.

"But if they're so powerful, they should have used nuclear weapons," you say. "Well they didn't, so they're not that strong."

"If you don't like it, don't watch it," I reply.

"I'm an adult and I'm not afraid to tell a grown man that his favorite movie sucks."

"And here I was just giving you a handjob."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Rating: 1 star
Comments:

As always, the quality of this movie is so bad that I cannot even understand what the plot is. I just have to laugh hysterically at how a man who was an engineer, who designed a missile, and who invented the atomic bomb is the only person who could understand how the war could be won and the atom bomb needed to be made. The film is filled with scenes of nuclear explosions, the destruction of cities, and the destruction of the people and the people's homes. Even the main characters have to be dragged out of the ruins, to a different part of the town where they have to survive and try to figure out what is happening. They are told they are going to be killed, and the only person they see is a man in a white coat who tells them "It's going to be OK. The world will be rebuilt and we will live with each other again."

I have heard many people describe this movie as "an action

quote:

Comments:

This was a wonderful product! I had a serious problem with my nail polish, and was very afraid that it would come off, so I ordered it right away. I got my polish the day after I ordered it and had it in less than a week. I was super happy with how quick it came and with the ease of removal. I was even more happy when I got the bottle in the mail! I'm going to buy it again, because it's great for the price! I had some trouble getting it to stick to my nails, but after using it for a few days I was getting results. I really hope this helps someone else and that you will continue to sell this product.

Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Does not work for me I bought this product for my mother for Christmas. I used it twice and the product was horrible. Both times the polish did not stick to the nail. She took it back and asked

quote:

Yelp Review of Big Danny's Spaghetti Restaurant: A place to visit but not a place to stay," The New York Times' Jon Caramanica wrote. "What's the secret to Big Danny's spaghetti? I have no idea, because my server did not explain it to me."

The restaurant has also received some negative reviews in its short life.

"I will say that when I first came in to this restaurant I had a very hard time finding a table. I ended up ordering an extra large pasta that came with extra sauce. I was not impressed," one Yelp reviewer wrote.

A number of people took issue with the fact that there were only three tables available.

"We have had to stand and wait for more than an hour and a half for dinner. The service was very slow and we were not offered an extra large plate," one person wrote.

The restaurant posted an apology on Facebook, but the controversy continued on Yelp.

"On a

quote:

Yelp Review of Big Danny's Spaghetti Restaurant: Best New Restaurant in Seattle."

The restaurant has received numerous positive reviews online.

"They had really good pasta, and they were really cheap for a really good pasta," one reviewer said. "Very much like a regular Italian restaurant, except without all the pretentiousness that would normally be associated with it."

A few commenters questioned the legality of the restaurant.

"I think this place is illegal in Washington," one commenter said. "If they want to make pasta they can make it at home."

Another commenter noted that the restaurant does not have the appropriate licensing.

The restaurant does have some restrictions.

"We don't accept alcohol, because alcohol makes people drive drunk," the website explains. "We don't take reservations, but we do walk-ins."

Read more Seattle Restaurant Reviews.

quote:

Yelp Review of Pantarello's Bar and Grill: "The food, service, and atmosphere in Pantarello's is impeccable," says a reader. "It's the kind of place where you want to spend time with the bartender, friends, and family. When you're there, you will not leave empty-handed!"

quote:

Yelp Review of Silly Joe's Pizza Party Jamboree: Review

http://www.yelp.com/biz/silly-joes-pizza-party-chicago

This is a good news and bad news. It is good because we have a new location on Clark Street. It is bad because there is no seating. I've been coming here for years and it's been nice having a full bar. But the lack of seating was not the greatest. I'll keep coming back but I will probably go somewhere with more seating.

The most exciting new restaurant in town. Silly Joe's is an entirely new concept. The pizza is awesome and I have been wanting to try it. There's always a line at the door to get in, but there's always a line to get out. It's fun to wait for your pizza (and beer, and wine, and liquor). The ambience is not that great. We went on a Tuesday evening and they had

quote:

Comments:

What a bunch of loving jerks. They came to me with this game and asked for money to fund it, and as such, they expect money to be forthcoming. Why? For their own sake? And for those who didn't like that game (or who simply don't like games), you'll not like this either. As for the game itself, it is an uninspired and poorly done game. The graphics are low-quality and the story is bland and poorly written. I could go on and on about the story and the graphics but if you're a hardcore gamer, you'll probably see right through it. I think that the whole concept of having the characters live in a hotel is a bad one and the way it was put together is poor at best. The game also has no replay value and I'm not sure how the developer could have planned it out without it. The only fun part about the game was playing it and seeing how it progressed

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

Yelp Review of Getting Kicked Hard in the Balls Restaurant: The Worst Place in America

Photo courtesy of Flickr, K.Hang

According to the Huffington Post, the restaurant, which offers "tasty, high-quality barbecue" to patrons of all shapes and sizes, is just as popular as it's always been, though the owner is currently dealing with a very public and vicious assault claim against one of his employees. It's also been reported that the restaurant's "reputation has been tarnished in the press by numerous instances of discrimination and even rape."

But even in the face of so much public and personal backlash, it looks like the owners of the "worst" restaurant in America aren't going anywhere anytime soon. A Yelp reviewer, K.Hang, claims that his "knee-jerk reaction" to the situation was to post a negative review: "Just so you know, you are in the #1 spot in my heart now."

Here's a

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
Dan (DM): You're walking down the forest path. You think you hear something off in the brush.
Aaron (Fighter): I have a bad feeling about this.
Kyle (Ranger): Can I make a spot check?
Dan (DM): Sure, roll for it.

Kyle (Ranger): No, I'm just here to have fun. I want a good time.
Dan (DM): Oh, okay. So you're just walking along, when suddenly you see something standing there, it's a large creature, it's not human, it's taller than you.
Kyle (Ranger): What is that thing? It's huge!
Dan (DM): Roll initiative, roll a d20.
Kyle (Ranger): Okay, I roll.
Dan (DM): He's got a huge axe with it's face on it.
Kyle (Ranger): Aaahhh,

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

quote:

If you want to lower your limb count please consider this advice first.

The first question you should ask yourself is – "What is the main reason that I need this limb?"

Is it just to make me look cool?

What will I be doing with it?

What is it doing for my overall posture?

What will I be doing with it after my workout?

Why is it important that I take my time doing my exercises?

Is there anything else that I can do with my body to improve my posture that is more appropriate than trying to keep a high number of muscles contracted during my body weight exercises?

I know that you may have already decided to do the exercises to keep your arms at full length. I would like to remind you that it is not necessary to get to the point where your arms are completely straight all the time. You can do them in the natural way and still keep your lower arms parallel to the ground.

You will probably find

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
12:05 PM eastern standard time, the Muslims have vanished.

Check for yourself if you don’t believe me. Where have they gone to?

There is speculation, of course. Scientists mention a cosmic storm that passed the Earth on January 20. A man says they are all in caves. Certain groups lament a faulty Rapture. A woman says he has taken their power and absorbed it into himself. She means Barack Obama. I doubt it, but he does seem somehow taller. The ground rumbles at times. The breaking news says WASHINGTON DC, with red concentric circles. I’m uneasy, but what can we do? Terror is defeated and if Obama were a Muslim, he’d be just as gone as them. There’s no cause for alarm.

Within months, Barack Obama has declared a war on vague unease. It’s a good idea, because frankly we could all use some peace of mind. Approval rating is higher than ever now that the Muslims had left, but I don’t think we are happy yet. His eyes are shining sometimes, as a deer’s eyes shine in a flashlight beam. Small fissures criss-cross the pavement. Trees are swaying, but the breeze is gone. Something is changing in our world.

Aeroplanes don’t exist anymore. Scientists explain that the density of the air is too low to support their wings. Then how do we breathe?! We should have died by now, but I think we are evolving. Our bodies haven’t changed, but the atmosphere..

One man says it was the rapture after all, and we have since entered the Kingdom of God. Barack is now the size of an oak tree. He sleeps outside since the rains have ceased, and his skin is thick to bullets. Now he wanders through he countryside impassively. He ignores a rural photo-op. He studies a leaf for twenty days. Only a fool would call this Heaven.

Satellites fall to earth like rain used to. No friction burns them away, so we trudge past countless flecks of solar panel and ribbons of golden cloth. It’s a silent car crash every few hours, though cars themselves no longer run. No oxygen remains to ignite their fuel. Obama strides across the landscape, taller than the Freedom Tower. We’ve given up on assassination; all men are immortal now, and guns no longer fire.

I’m starting to wish the Muslims were back.

We found them with a telescope. Images of a colony on the right side of the moon. See the parts that jut from the lower right? I think they’re mosques. Soon they are visible to the naked eye, but how? Their cities are enormous. We watch them as they live and die. They have our former atmosphere; the moon is fringed with blue. “Look at how they wield their guns,” writes a man. “I always said he’d take our guns away.” They eat and sleep like we once did, building worthless ziggurats. We have everything we wanted, but oh how we envy their strife!

It’s long been clear that Obama brought this uncomfortable perfection upon us, but I can’t bring myself to blame him for it. He’s reminded us all of how our lives had been discarded out of fear. I know now why he grows each day. In time, when we are ready he will reach out into space. He will raise us up in his great hand, to this new Earth that gleams like a frozen star. And if Obama does not carry us, we can climb…

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
That's a direct reproduction of a SA quote, maybe the Onion.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

"He's just sitting there playing scrabble, dude. How does that not qualify as a sign of mental illness?"

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
John (Rogue): I'm gonna roll to pickpocket Aaron's gold.
Luke (Wizard): *rolls eyes*
Aaron (Fighter): Dude, what the gently caress!
Dan (DM): *sighs* John,
 if you wish to roll to pickpocket, you must be in the melee range of the target.
Luke (Wizard): Roll 1d20 to see if you successfully pickpocket. If you do, take the item. If you fail, you get your money.
Aaron (Fighter): (whispers to his friend)
Aaron (Fighter): 'If he takes my gold he'll get a taste of his own medicine'
Dan (DM): (I know what you mean, but you still gotta roll)
John (Rogue): I take the gold and run, trying to hide.
Luke (Wizard): (If you're in the melee range of the target, roll+STR) + DEX to see if you are successful. If you are, you

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan

quote:

Dan (DM): The Elven enchantress stands before you.
Aaron (Fighter): What does she look like? Is she hot?
Dan (DM): 
She's tall, red haired, and about as pretty as they come.
Sigvald (Cleric): (to himself) She's hot as a fire dragon.
Sigvald (Cleric): I bet that is.
Dan (DM): There's an evil grin on her face, a cold smile, and an edge of menace that has you on the edge of your seat. You wonder if this is the face of the lady you've found, and you take a step back. The elf steps to the front.
Sigvald (Cleric): I don't know who this lady is...but I don't want to be her!
Dan (DM): She smiles at you, and you feel the need to run back to

it's pretty rare for it to invent other speakers

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Golf is gonna be a bit different now...

a. Actions That Are Not Allowed

Except in the limited ways allowed in Rules 8.1b, c and d, you must not take any of these actions if they improve the conditions affecting your stroke:

Move, bend or break any growing or attached natural object, or immovable obstruction, integral object or boundary object, or tee-marker for the teeing area when playing a ball from that teeing area.

Alter the surface of the ground.

Take any action that is intended to injure the player by cutting, bruising, or otherwise injuring his or her skin.

If you intend to use a ball to protect your ball from harm, you must obtain permission from the tournament official.

You may not use a ball to defend yourself. The only exception is if you are in a teeing area when the ground has changed from a natural surface to a turf surface.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Hey kids! Ready for some REAL FUN? Get ready for the next hit game, "Sneakers for Sale" by Nudies, an exciting platform game where you can play all of your favorite sports teams in the hottest NBA, NFL and NHL sneakers in this brand new sneaker game! Don't forget to use a special sneaker or buy them online before they sell out and it's too late to get the sneakers! You have one month to win your favorite shoe from the biggest sneaker brands in the world! Get your sneakers to the highest score possible and win a sneaker worth thousands of dollars!

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Canada has moved to Europe. The country was moved across the Atlantic by a powerful wizard.  The wizard said that Canada, the great, great, great, great, old country of Canada was moving to Europe.  He said Canada was a country of many different languages and cultures, and they all wanted to be on a larger scale.  The wizard said that with Canada in Europe they could all work together as one country.  That was all well and good but the wizard said that the wizard's name was James. James had a son named Henry.  Henry said that he wanted to be an astronaut but his dad was a wizard so he said that he would just work for Canada as a bureaucrat and try not to kill anyone.  Henry was not a very bright man and said that he was sure the wizard had never been on the moon.  

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

JOCK: Oh my god, JC, a bomb!
JC: A bomb? 
What the gently caress is that?
KAREN: The Bajoran military has requested that we use this for an operation. I would be more than happy to make it a success.
JACK: I don't need to see a bomb, I need to see a bomb.
KAREN: Let's talk more.
[Shuttlebay Two] JINARA: Where's Captain Sisko?
JACK: He's dead.
JINARA: How do you know that?
JACK: His body was found on his quarters floor, a body that had been there for several hours.
KIRK: You don't think there was a struggle?
KIRK [OC]: We've got Starfleet ships on the way. You can't hide here, you have to go.
JACK: I'm sorry. I can't go without you. [Sisko's quarters] (S

This took a weird turn.

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
Advanced Masturbation Techniques (NOT for Beginners!!)

1) The "Phantom Hand"
2) Cum-bending
 (See "The Ultimate Cock and Balls Guide")
3) The "Hairless Hand"
4) The "Fingerless Hand"
5) The "Throat gently caress"
6) The "Rocking Hand"
7) The "Groping Hand"
8) The "Shake & Jerk"
9) The "Spit and Stitch"
10) The "Vaginal Wipe"
11) The "G-Spot"
12) The "Penis Enlargement"
13) The "Dirty Panty"
14) The "Throat Slap"
15) The "Wet & Wet Mouth"

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

barbecue at the folks posted:

JOCK: Oh my god, JC, a bomb!
JC: A bomb? 
What the gently caress is that?
KAREN: The Bajoran military has requested that we use this for an operation. I would be more than happy to make it a success.
JACK: I don't need to see a bomb, I need to see a bomb.
KAREN: Let's talk more.
[Shuttlebay Two] JINARA: Where's Captain Sisko?
JACK: He's dead.
JINARA: How do you know that?
JACK: His body was found on his quarters floor, a body that had been there for several hours.
KIRK: You don't think there was a struggle?
KIRK [OC]: We've got Starfleet ships on the way. You can't hide here, you have to go.
JACK: I'm sorry. I can't go without you. [Sisko's quarters] (S

This took a weird turn.
This is a crossover I can get into. I'm glad it broke Kirk into regular Kirk and Kirk (Original Character, I presume)

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Bob Page: Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.
Walton Simons: I take it he was agreeable?
Page: He didn't really have a choice.
Simons: Has he been infected?

Page: No. He'll be fine. I had my doubts.
Walton Simons: Thank you. That will help us move forward.
Page: You know, when I took the job at FEMA it was kind of my first job. I had no idea what was going on. I just wanted to help people. Now I'm in the position to do that more effectively.
Walton Simons: I'm glad. You are one of us.
Page: Thank you. I'm sorry to have put you in the position to have to do

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
The bird is plotting to kill me. Please help. I'm not crazy.  I'm just a little mad."
The first two days I thought the bird might not be a threat after I made it clear to her that I wanted to kill it. After two days, I began to wonder whether I had made the right decision. She didn't seem like an aggressive bird, so I was worried she might not be able to hurt me.
My fear was misplaced, though. After the third day I had an overwhelming desire to hurt the bird. I went to the bathroom and pulled a razor from the shower curtain. I sat on the toilet and put the razor to the bird's throat and pulled the trigger. As I pulled the trigger I heard the bird scream. I quickly got out of the bathroom and ran into the kitchen to see the bird was still alive, but bleeding profusely. I took her out of the kitchen and laid her on the couch to try to help her, and she was bleeding from a wound

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan

quote:

CHALMERS: Well Seymour I made it, despite your directions.
SKINNER: Ah, Superintendent Chalmers! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!

CHALMERS: I'm prepared for everything Seymour!
SKINNER: Then go ahead. I've already been toying with the idea of having you work with the other girls, if you don't mind.
CHALMERS: I'd love to. You know I'm not very much into cooking, but if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.
SKINNER: Oh, of course! What do you have in mind?
CHALMERS: I've had a really great idea, Seymour. I'm going to train you to cook!
SKINNER: Really?
CHALMERS: Yes!
(Seymour looks at him sadly.)
CHALMERS: I mean really cook. I'll set up

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
For twelve years you have been asking, "who is John Galt?"

And now I shall tell you—he is me.

"I am the man who lives by principle. I have no life. I do not fear death; death is merely another word for another state of affairs, another form of existence, another way of expressing the same idea. Death, too, I hate. I do not hate life itself. I abhor the fact that human life is a kind of bondage, and I am determined to make it a free and noble existence. I am therefore prepared to die. I have no other objective. I have no ideals, no grand, glorious aims. I have no purpose except that of freeing men from the chains of the state. There is no object, no ideal, no ideal to which I attach any significance. My aims are purely personal and self-centered. All I care about is my own pleasure. I would not give a speck of pain to any man in the world if he didnot demand it of me. The idea of self-sacrifice is foreign to me. I do not believe in sacrifice. I believe in giving my life—that is all. I believe that no man, no individual man, can take a life from another without giving it to himself first. I believe that there is something in the very nature of things that makes it possible for any one man to take from another any amount of life that he wishes. That is the great secret, the great law of nature that makes it possible for any one man to take from another. It is the great secret of all history—that it has been possible for any one man to take any amount of life from any one man. It is that great secret which explains why it is that some people can take from others without taking from themselves. It is that great secret which explains why some men are not compelled to give to the world their lives—for example, the people who have no other rights than the rights of the people of the United States of America. If they are compelled to give their lives, it is only because they are thelast people on earth; only the most insignificant and stupid men are forced to give their lives—to kill and to die. In other words, there are no more men. There are only dead men, and they are compelled to fight and to die for those men. And I ask, where are these dead men? In some prison. But I can tell you that it is not a prison, but a cemetery, and that it is a cemetery of soldiers, of men who were killed for the glory of their country, for the honor of their ancestors and their wives and their children.

I want you to understand, gentlemen, that there is a difference between the men who are buried and the men who are living in prisons today, and between the dead men who are buried and those who are in prison.

A man who is living in prison is, first of all, free; he is a free man.

He has the same rights as any man living in America. He has the same rights as any man of any race. His education is given to him according to his ability; he has the right to choose his profession. He is protected by the law; he has the right to a jury of his peers. He has the same rights of all people, no matter where he happens to be.

But even if we grant all these rights, even if we grant that man's fundamental human rights are no different from any other person's, if we allow him to be free, what would happen?

It is easy to see that if a man's right to freedom from the fear of violence are violated, that man is in a position of being a victim. This does not mean that he is going to attack you; it means that he is in a position of being a victim. If he is a victim, then he has a right to make his own protection, to make his own defense. What will that mean? What will he do? That man will defend himself as best he can. But we must remember, that we do not give up all our rights when we become victims. We will protect our rights and try to be successful in doing so.

There are many different kinds of weapons that men will use to defend themselves. Some of them may be very old weapons. And some of them are very modern.

When a man is beaten, he wants to fight back. So, he will defend himself with whatever is available to him. So, a modern weapon may be a gun. A modern weapon may be a knife. A modern weapon may be some kind of hand tool.

A modern weapon can be a gun. And that is very dangerous, but that is not the problem, if a person wants to defend himself with a gun.

We have a whole problem with guns in the United States, and the problem is very similar to what's happening with our young men.

If you are on a college campus, especially a college campus in an urban area, there are going to be guns there. And I've been told by people who work in college security on many, many campuses that you know who will be carrying, and we're not talking about guns that are going to fall out of your pocket. We're talking about guns that are on the ground and we're talking about the threat of firearms.

AMY GOODMAN: Dr. Ron Paul, I want to thank you for being with us, former Texas congressman, Republican presidential candidate. His most recent book is titled "End the Fed." This is Democracy Now! When we come back, we go to South Carolina to the "Freedom Summit" of the NAACP.

[break]

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
for some reason I read a lot of these in a film noir type of voice in my head;
So now I tried feeding it film noir quotes. Didn't really turned out as I expected.

How could I have known that murder could sometimes smell like honeysuckle?

But as I stared, I couldn't help myself. I had to ask:

"I'm sorry, but how do you even kill an apple?"

"Well, you have to cut off a part of the tree, and then…"

"…and then you put that on the other end of the blade, and it has to cut through the skin and flesh and flesh."

"And then, what?"

"And then you have to slice through that apple to get to the core."

"And then what?"

"And then you have to wait a day for the core to rot. But if you do it right…"

"Well, what?"

"Well, if you make it right, then it tastes better than any other kind of apple."

And there it was, my one-word question. The apple was not the problem; it was all the other

If there’s one thing in this world I hate, it’s a double-crossing dame.

So I’m going to keep an eye on you, Miss Granger.

"So you’re the one who said this is an ambush?" she said. "Don’t be ridiculous."

"Well, I did’t say that it’s the only reason we're here, and it certainly doesn’t have anything to do with you."

"There's more to it than that," she said. "You want to know what we're planning."

"If you want me to give you the time of day, I think that would be quite useful."

"Why would you want to know what we're planning?"

"I’m just an ordinary wizard," he said. "That

Wilmer Cook: "Keep on riding me and they’re going to be picking iron out of your liver."
Sam Spade: "The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter."

Peyton Place: "It is what it is."
Eddie Murphy: "You can be a jerk or a dick, but you will never be both at the same time."
"I love it when people come to me with their problems, and I tell them to get on their knees and pray to the Holy One."
"You can get your money back, you can get your love back, but you cannot get your life back. There is no such thing."
Eddie Murphy: "We are all responsible for our own choices."
The first line from the original song was actually, "He was always my best friend."

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

quote:

For sale: baby shoes, never worn, size 8

Price: $1.99

Size: 10 1/4 US

Notes:

– Sizes and measurements are for an 8 month old, baby shoes are not to be worn by anyone over 14 pounds, but could be worn by someone who is 1.5 pounds or less

– These shoes were donated to the school as a thank you for the good service they provide. No profit was made from them, just wanted to do something nice for the kids

Not such a sad story now, eh Ernest?

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

I quickly punched him in the face. He screamed in pain as he went down. I hit him in the head several times before he got up again. I then walked to the other side of the store and grabbed the rifle and started shooting at the people in the parking lot, killing 5 people. I continued to shoot for about 30 more minutes.

Then I got back into my car and sped off.

It was at that point that I realized that we were in the Middle East. I was surprised and angry at the way we had been treated in our own country. After all, America had been our "sovereign" for centuries. If we could have taken back our government in a few minutes, we would have.

Instead, we're stuck with a broken, corrupt, and failed government in which we have been ruled by the military-industrial complex. Our leaders seem to be in a perpetual state of mind-warping war fatigue and war psychosis.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Joe Rogan hosed a chimp while on a book tour for his autobiography. He told us that it was "a very big deal to have chimp gently caress with you". We're guessing he was referring to it as 'a big deal'.

The man is a genius. This isn't the first time that Rogan's 'masterful' description of anal sex has caused an uproar online. Last year, a clip of Rogan performing oral sex on a goat was leaked to TMZ. The internet exploded with anger, and TMZ removed the video from their site.

But this time, the internet went bananas because Rogan had hosed a chimpanzee. In the video, which was uploaded to his YouTube channel and obtained by BuzzFeed, Rogan can be seen loving the chimp while he is lying on a mattress on a couch in a hotel room in New York.

In the video, which was titled 'Chimp Fucks Rick Rolling', Rogan, dressed in his

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Anne Frank Funk posted:

Joe Rogan hosed a chimp while on a book tour for his autobiography. He told us that it was "a very big deal to have chimp gently caress with you". We're guessing he was referring to it as 'a big deal'.

The man is a genius. This isn't the first time that Rogan's 'masterful' description of anal sex has caused an uproar online. Last year, a clip of Rogan performing oral sex on a goat was leaked to TMZ. The internet exploded with anger, and TMZ removed the video from their site.

But this time, the internet went bananas because Rogan had hosed a chimpanzee. In the video, which was uploaded to his YouTube channel and obtained by BuzzFeed, Rogan can be seen loving the chimp while he is lying on a mattress on a couch in a hotel room in New York.

In the video, which was titled 'Chimp Fucks Rick Rolling', Rogan, dressed in his
A mattress put on top of a couch? The man is crazy.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
[Unreal Tournament Announcer] Headshot!
[Unreal Tournament Announcer] M-m-m-monster Kill!
[Unreal Tournament Announcer]
This is a battle with monsters!
[Unreal Tournament Announcer] Monsters are the enemy!
[Unreal Tournament Announcer] Let's face the monsters!
[Unreal Tournament Announcer] G-g-get back!
[Unreal Tournament Announcer] Go go go!
[Unreal Tournament Announcer] A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan

quote:

Host: Good evening! Tonight we hope to settle the heated national debate around the intimate subject of poop. Specifically, what exactly is the best way to clean one's poopy butthole after a monster poo poo? We've brought two experts in tonight to weigh in their analyses, Dr. Schitt and Prof. Poupon. Dr. Schitt will begin. Two minutes.

Dr. Schitt:

Hello, everyone. I'm Dr. Schitt from the University of Iowa, and I'd like to thank you for having me on your show today. I have just received your call and I can assure you I'm not going to try and scare you into taking your meds, but I'm not exactly going to try to help you either. I just want to make sure that when it comes to the subject of pooping, that you don't have to make any sort

really wish this wrote longer samples, since even cutting from earlier ones you quickly lose the original context

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I think I may have broke Transformer...

it's not giving me returns anymore.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

I think I may have broke Transformer...

it's not giving me returns anymore.

false alarm

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I need tungsten to live on. We must keep this flame. The tungsten is not an enemy. It is our light. It will never burn out.

Our light is a beacon of hope, a constant light in the darkness. It will continue to burn and will never go out.

We must keep this flame burning.

I need to be close to the light. I need to hear it. It needs to burn.

I need to burn the light.

I can feel the tungsten.

I have to keep it burning!

I feel tungsten everywhere.

Tungsten is everywhere, everywhere.

The tungsten is in the air.

Tungsten is in my blood.
/

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Nov 11, 2019

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

A naked Rock Hudson stepped out holding a zucchini and a potato .
A naked Marilyn Monroe with a cucumber .
A naked Marilyn Monroe with a cucumber.
A naked Marilyn

Harry Potter's and Henry the 5th's duel to the death over Hermione's hand in marriage.

Sorting Hat's "Sorting Hat, go get him!" in A History of Magic.

Peeves' snorting in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Ginny's reaction to Ron's reaction to Harry's statement in Order of the Phoenix, "If I don't have a boyfriend by Christmas, then you'll have to go and buy one for me, won't you?"

Ron's reaction to Harry's announcement in Order of the Phoenix, "Hermione doesn't deserve to have Ron's company any more."

Hermione's reaction to the revelation of Harry's true gender in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Harry's subsequent announcement that she is gay in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Hermione's reaction to Harry's statement in Half-Blood Prince, "I think I'm gay, too!"

Ron's reaction to

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

"He just said, 'No, I'm not going to eat that. I'm never going to eat it,'" Trump responded.

When the waiter informed him that the booty was for free, Trump didn't budge.

The reporter persisted: "You won't eat the booty?"

"No, I'm never going to eat it," Trump replied.

e:

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Nov 11, 2019

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

The fattest fox rolled down the hill to warn the other foxes, each for now thin and unsuspecting, that change was coming soon, but ichor-stained teeth and claws could be found in the grass and weeds along the slope of the hill. The old fox and the young fox, the two that were not the same as their parents, but still foxes, stood together, looking back at the hill, at the fattest fox in his fox shirt and fox boots, the others in their fox shirts and fox boots and tails.

The youngest fox did not know his name, or that the others called him "little fox" and, when the sun was nearly set, the sun was on the earth, the youngest fox ran for home. He ran faster and faster, until he was not sure if it was night or day.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I have a dream that our children will live in an America that has real jobs with good wages, safe neighborhoods, and good schools for their children, where our citizens are safe from violence, and law and order are maintained, and people respect our fundamental freedoms.

This is not happening right now.

In many ways it is worse now. Our inner cities are a disaster. Our schools are no longer safe. Our streets are no longer safe.

You know what they used to say about the good old days of the American South?

It was good.

It was good, but it wasn't good enough.

It's time to have a revolution, and it's time to take our country back.

Source: Speech at 2011 NAACP Annual Convention , Jun 19, 2011

:same:
Transformer AI for president!

e:
Instructions for sex
Use a rubber band to cover a small area of your belly button (in the center, between your shoulder blades).
2. Put a condom on your penis and slowly insert it into your anus.
3. Now start to thrust your hips back and forth and push against the top of your rubber band. This is called "sitting" in the world of anal sex.
4. Make sure to keep the rubber band in place while you are doing this. The rubber band will keep your penis in place.
5. The purpose of this step is to help keep the condom from slipping off and the anus of your penis in place. As you continue to "sit", the condom will get easier and your penis will become more comfortable.
6. Continue thrusting and "sit" like this until you get the pleasure you are looking for.
7. Once you have a good orgasm, try to get some air. To do this, push

e2:
How to have sex
First time is free.
2. Second time is expensive.
3. Third time is hard.
4. Fourth time is impossible.
5. Fifth time is hard and expensive.
6. Sixth time is impossible.
7. Seventh time is hard and expensive.
8. Eighth time is impossible.
9. Ninth time is hard and expensive.
10. Tenth time is hard.
11. Eleventh time is hard.
12. Twelfth time is hard.
13. Thirteenth time is easy.
14. Fourteenth time is easy.
15. Fifteenth time is easy.
16. Sixteenth time is easy.
17. Seventeenth time is hard.
18. Eighteenth time is easy.
19. Nineteenth time is hard.
20. Twentieth time is easy.
21. Twenty-first time is hard.
22. Twenty-second time is

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 11, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Trump: "And the space lizards will be here soon. We'll have space lizards to talk to you. But you have to go to a special place. It's like the bottom of a very deep well. And that's the place where you're going to meet the space lizards. They'll be there."

Trump: "And then when it all gets sorted out, there will be many, many stars."

We know exactly what "sorted out" means. It means Trump will be a world leader — at least in his head.

Trump: "We don't talk about it. I don't want it to be talked about. But I'll tell you the real answer. There will be a lot of money to be made. I don't know if it's going to be the real answer but there will be a lot of money. But we don't know."

In the meantime, Trump continues to show he has no understanding of what we mean by a

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
We need two threads about talking to an AI because AI, at least on the current technology we have, is very dumb. I mean, if we talk to an AI, what kind of responses do we expect to get? If you ask me, "What do you think is going to happen?" you might get an answer such as, "I don't know, maybe it'll tell us to get a haircut."

warcraft_boyfriend_99
Aug 12, 2007

by Pragmatica
Time to say goodbye.

You are not alone in your mourning.

My heart goes out to you.

And for that, I will always love you.

And I will always remember your memory.

And my prayers are with you,

Mom and Dad, and Aunt Jane,

and the family that loves you.

In God's love,

Ricky and Jaimie

PS: You can hear a tribute to Jaimie to end the episode right here!

And to check out more episodes, click here!

And to follow me on Twitter @mr_robbins_howard, click here!

Advertisements

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

American football is a sport that should not exist. In this essay, I will discuss why this is so.

In a recent ESPN article, we learned of the first official football game played in North America. That game was between Canada's West Point University and the University of Toronto. The Toronto Sun described the game:

"In the first professional football game in the North American continent in more than 150 years, West Point and University of Toronto battled in a game of one-on-one for the honor of being the first professional club in Canada to play a game."

This was an exciting time for sports fans all over the world.

But that moment would be short lived as a major league football game was cancelled because of its high death rate and lack of attendance.

It was not until 1967 that professional football in North America became a reality, when the St. Louis Cardinals played in the first ever NFL game between two American teams.

This game took place on December 16, 1967 at the University

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

DM: You encounter a dragon.
Bard: I try to seduce it
DM:
You have no luck.
Bard: I try to charm it.
DM: You fail.
Bard: I try to talk it into dying.
DM: You are unable to make it die.
Bard: I try to scare it away from me.
DM: You fail.
Bard: I try to frighten it.
DM: You cannot scare it away from you.
Bard: I attempt to talk it into letting me pass.
DM: You fail to do so.
Bard: I try to persuade it to let me pass.
DM: You are unable to do so.
Bard: I attempt to charm it.
DM: You fail to charm it away from you.
Bard: I attempt to