Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ice Phisherman posted:

Aw beans, I misunderstood. Sorry.

No worries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Gonna take this page 1,000 opportunity to say gently caress Donald Trump.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
1,000 pages of darkness. Hail satan

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Ice Phisherman posted:

What was the reasoning here?

The Nazis are infighting and fractured. Richard Spencer and some of the more out and out nationalists are breaking from supporting Trump because they've realized he's an idiot liar who won't deliver a white, isolationist paradise that they thought he would. The so-called "alt-lite" are rallying around a Nazi named Nicolas Fuentes and he wants them to keep support up for Trump. This is all why the audio of Spencer was leaked because Milo, Fuentes, et all were trying to embarrass him by showing him with his mask off. They're trolling each other's events, trying to embarrass each other, and tear down established personalities like Ben Shapiro and so on

Very hilarious the best way to embarrass Spencer is to out what he's really like, which is what they're all really like. lmao

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

this is another impeachable offense btw.

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty
Article 4, in which the president is a petty little shitgoblin.

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Strange Poon posted:

The Nazis are infighting and fractured. Richard Spencer and some of the more out and out nationalists are breaking from supporting Trump because they've realized he's an idiot liar who won't deliver a white, isolationist paradise that they thought he would. The so-called "alt-lite" are rallying around a Nazi named Nicolas Fuentes and he wants them to keep support up for Trump. This is all why the audio of Spencer was leaked because Milo, Fuentes, et all were trying to embarrass him by showing him with his mask off. They're trolling each other's events, trying to embarrass each other, and tear down established personalities like Ben Shapiro and so on

Very hilarious the best way to embarrass Spencer is to out what he's really like, which is what they're all really like. lmao

This is an excellent sign that they may just may be well on their way to compacting themselves out of existence.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
How the gently caress is Donald Trump the President? How the gently caress did that happen? One of the worst, stupidest, least-qualified people in America and he's the goddamn President. What the gently caress. He wasn't even a goddamn politician and he got elected to be the loving President!

EDIT:

Sorry but sometimes it seems unreal that something so bizarre and stupid could have happened.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
*gently caress* Donald Trump

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

Yeah, he's still in the army. Not even the president has the authority to unilaterally and instantly discharge an officer, though I don't doubt that he tried.

He’ll try anything to retaliate, though we may not see the full extent until after impeachment.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/01/747144221/navy-rescinds-awards-to-prosecutors-in-case-of-seal-acquitted-of-murdering-capti

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Ice Phisherman posted:

Empathy is nourishment to some and absolutely wasted on others. There are some people who given time and isolation you can maybe deprogram, but I'd rather just marginalize them and forbid their access to power over individuals forever.
Nazis are like old cars that have been sitting in a field for 40 years. You absolutely can restore them - any single one, no matter how hosed - and some people really get something out of doing so, but ultimately your time and energy is better spent on a less hosed car.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dick Trauma posted:

How the gently caress is Donald Trump the President? How the gently caress did that happen? One of the worst, stupidest, least-qualified people in America and he's the goddamn President. What the gently caress. He wasn't even a goddamn politician and he got elected to be the loving President!

Woman President really scary. Vote man instead.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Strange Poon posted:

If you spend any amount of time investigating fascists what you'll find is that they are catty bitches who constantly fight with one another.

The Japanese during World War Two for example were a military junta under a no poo poo god emperor and in his name they had a government that was most defined by the constant assassination attempts and assassination successes on and of and within this ultra factional military leadership. I'm surprised that they were able to run a war when they were literally murdering one another constantly.

Fascists are cattier and back-stab each other more than middle school mean girls.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

yronic heroism posted:

Didn’t Shatner have some David E Kelley show 15 years ago where he’s a chud lawyer who shoots a mugger and gloats about it and it’s played for yuks?

Boston Legal was good specifically because you were supposed to know what he was doing was wrong and unacceptable.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Dick Trauma posted:

EDIT:

Sorry but sometimes it seems unreal that something so bizarre and stupid could have happened.

because people are fools and or bigots. one of my co workers switched her party affiliation to gop and voted for him because she hated how "in your face and mean the democrats were". that being said, i live in rural PA and we had a massive blue wave on state and local seats. https://www.inquirer.com/news/pennsylvania-2019-election-results-20191106.html

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Let's just quote this for the next 1000.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

:hmmyes:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

:emptyquote:

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
gently caress Donald Trump, I’ll :toxx: on Trump being out of office on Jan 20, 2021

Can’t take another four years of this thread

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

:same:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Happy page 1000 I hope this nightmare ends soon.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
That was a page 1000 celebration Toxx

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

:toxx:ers Against Trump

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
gently caress Donald Trump! Happy page 1000

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/status/1193682649535135745?s=20

Clueless stooge.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

From Official Trump store

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Official Trump store

It looks like there’s a guy just off camera pointing a gun in his face telling him to smile

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

FDT

HootTheOwl posted:

Boston Legal was good specifically because you were supposed to know what he was doing was wrong and unacceptable.

I saw very little of that show but did see the scene and it seemed like, to be charitable, vast swathes of the network TV audience would see it differently.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

In 1960 a Topps Mickey baseball card was $.01, but today it's worth $2.88 million. This means nothing, because meaningful price indices are based on a wide variety of goods and services. Shatner appears to be making a classic economics mistake of conflating inflation with a CPI, and indicates a lack of grounding in the subject area, which makes sense because he is an actor with no knowledge in economics. Celebrities make poor leaders because they have no expertise.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
1000x gently caress Trump

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Shatner’s MAGA daughter has run his account for awhile. The man is 90 years old and I don’t think even knows how to use a smartphone

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1193716259944304646

It's great how Trump tore up the Iran nuclear deal and replaced it with a policy of yelling at Iran in all caps on Twitter

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty

DaveWoo posted:

It's great how Trump tore up the Iran nuclear deal and replaced it with a policy of yelling at Iran in all caps on Twitter

He got a lot of attention when he sent that all caps booty call to Rouhani, so maybe he's trying to see if lightning will strike the same place twice.

... motherfuck this timeline is pathetic.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Shatner’s MAGA daughter has run his account for awhile. The man is 90 years old and I don’t think even knows how to use a smartphone

that explains the weird amount of Sailor Moon knowledge I guess.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

Jesus Christ what a mangled, hatchet job he’s done on the written word. That sentence is ridiculous.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

are you familiar with the distinction between "alt-right" and "alt-lite"

if so, this is a pretty quick one: the alt-right is trying to reclaim space from the alt-lite on grounds that the Charlie Kirks, Trump Jrs, and Dan Crenshaws of the world are just culture warriors, not actually in it for existential fascist struggle.

they're not WRONG that the mainstream conservative media considers their views useful only for getting votes for Republicans, but ultimately it smells a lot like a desperation play from people worried that the window on bringing proper fascism to america closed some time in early 2018.

The SA is beginning to outlive its usefulness to the Trumpstaffel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
There are Trump people here?