Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Two Tone Shoes posted:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-33/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=451

God bless your infinite bullshit, Baam.

Also kind of a big deal at the end there.

Is Kallavan still covering up the hole baam put in him? Maybe the damage can't be repaired with Shinsu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

AtomikKrab posted:

Is Kallavan still covering up the hole baam put in him? Maybe the damage can't be repaired with Shinsu?

I don't think it was baam that put it there, he just made it crack a little bit more.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

With regards to the above, Kallavan was a squadron commander, but in this chapter the caption only mentioned him as a high ranker. This may be a hint that he got sacked/demoted after failing to kill Baam?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 222 days!

Dante80 posted:

With regards to the above, Kallavan was a squadron commander, but in this chapter the caption only mentioned him as a high ranker. This may be a hint that he got sacked/demoted after failing to kill Baam?

I believe it was stated at some point that he resigned.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Looks to me like a combo of covering up the damage and deliberately handicapping him so he can become stronger

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

AtomikKrab posted:

The hole Jinsung put in him with his *~*ultimate technique*~*, yeah, looks like.

And yeah Jinsung resigned in shame and, last we heard, was relegated purely to guarding Jinsung.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-34/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=452

It's a cat eat dog world out there

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

"They look like us, but way douchier".

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm starting to worry Yama is too strong and too friendly with Bam to survive this arc.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Sindai posted:

I'm starting to worry Yama is too strong and too friendly with Bam to survive this arc.

Yama is a good boy, I am sure he will be fine. Just like Karaka is also a good lad and secretly a nice person.

Even Doom isn't a black and white monster, he has his own views that conflicted with Yama's and resulted in him getting dunked on.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

EvilTaytoMan posted:

"They look like us, but way douchier".
Why can't Doom be this cool all the time? It's all "I'm going to genocide the canine people" with him.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 222 days!

Brought To You By posted:

Why can't Doom be this cool all the time? It's all "I'm going to genocide the canine people" with him.

dude's name isn't exactly baylord chill here

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Out: https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-35/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=453

"Why are you hitting yourself?"

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
drat, that really is the douchiest move imaginable

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The fast pass chapter translation was extremely poo poo this week

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The poo poo or just regular poo poo.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Regular poo poo. Without it really spoiling anything I think, it was talking about descendents of the family heads except it's such a mess it reads like the family heads are descendents themselves

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Since no one has posted it yet:
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-37/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=455

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I hope Baam and Yama beat up everyone.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Spicy Yama vs Sriracha

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Yama went Super Saiyan I am so for this.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Yama beat all the blood out of himself so he can't be mind controlled anymore. That's a galaxy brain move.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-39/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=457

On this episode, White attempts to bring Baam to the dark side, people are assholes, and a flashback to WAY BACK when.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Kallavan is going to end up on team Bam, I'm sure.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

This would be par for the course for SIU. See Beta, White, Kaiser, Karaka, Doom, Khel Hellam etc etc.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
This arc is weird, we've effectively gone through three different major parts with none of them getting an actual resolution to the original problem/situation at hand at the start.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Next one is out. Lots of flowers..

Is it me, or is the artwork in this arc a little worse? Especially with regards to faces (Bamm etc.)

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-41/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=459

What will happen when this random strong guy tells Baam he's too weak to do anything or save anyone? Find out next time on Famous Last Words.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

He already was on Team Baam for 5 minutes so he'd getting wrecked. Baam only gives you one chance unless your name is Rachel.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Well now that content is caught up past my last fast pass chapter, this is stupidly tempting to continue. These cliffhangers are cruel.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-42/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=460

I feel a bit weird getting pumped up and excited for being able to root for the Machiavellian soul eating genocide monster but, hey, here we are.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Two Tone Shoes posted:

I feel a bit weird getting pumped up and excited for being able to root for the Machiavellian soul eating genocide monster but, hey, here we are.

:same: I'm very interested in seeing how this fight goes.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I find it kind of amusing how Bam has been aligning himself more and more with FUG as the series goes on. At this point all the Slayers we know of are on his side, more or less.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Dec 31, 2019

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Here's hoping White bites it. Will be interesting to see an ultra strong character actually die.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Clarste posted:

I find it kind of amusing how Bam has been aligning himself more and more with FUG as the series goes on. At this point all the Slayers we know of are on his side, more or less.

The only slayer so far who is a terrible person is White. I think that kind of helps.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I mean, it's not a billion souls but I'm pretty sure Kareka has tried to kill him and all his friends quite a few times by now. For almost no reason.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Clarste posted:

I mean, it's not a billion souls but I'm pretty sure Kareka has tried to kill him and all his friends quite a few times by now. For almost no reason.

No, Karaka had reasons good or not is hard to judge but the elders of FUG did jam the thorn control mechanism into bam and Karaka wanted it and the thorns for his own purposes. (probably to go stab Jahad with)

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-43/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=461 New chapter up.
I worry for our genocidal buddy

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

Feel kind of bad for White. Clearly outmatched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Feel kind of bad for White. Clearly outmatched.

He knows it and is kinda loving it.

White is a bloodthirsty battle maniac who is also not an idiot. He's betting it all on the girls sister and her plot bullshit