Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

punchymcpunch posted:

lmao. he uses the phrase "attack on whiteness". perhaps theres some context that makes this a non white supremacist phrase but his article is unreadable

McWhorter is a pretentious insufferable dick

somewhere out there on youtube there's a "debate" between him and Tim what's-his-name, that white dude who made a mini-career out of being a Heroic Black Ally
if you can watch the whole thing you have nerves of steel or are insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

She's good

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Al! posted:

oh cool he's forming his own military huh

Don't be too worried until he starts building Mother Base

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

well thats a better ending for Furio's plotline than the one he got, so I'll take it

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

In 2011, two women here drove their car off the road and died. The crash wasn’t discovered for days because the car landed in a junk yard and didn’t look out of place.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/19-year-olds-killed-in-harrison-twp-salvage-yard-c/nGnCT/

I got that beat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunted_Castle_%28Six_Flags_Great_Adventure%29?wprov=sfla1

quote:

Firefighters from eleven surrounding communities responded, and the fire was declared under control by 7:45 p.m. The park remained open during this time but closed shortly after. No one realized that lives were lost until later that evening, when the bodies of those eight teenagers were discovered in one of the trailers. They were burnt beyond recognition and were originally thought to be mannequins.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
just spoke with MOTHER and she is having an shared experience. I was over for dinner last night....

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Free overnight shooting with prime

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

you know who else was a veteran........................................

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Crazyweasel posted:

did we ever figure out the type of brain worms that made el pres retweet 9/11 on 11/9 or did the whole world just breeze over obvious onset dementia ?

crackle and a ping

my guess is that some of his tweets and replies are handled by a russian/turkish/some other european botnet agency and they got confused by the date format

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Watching Panic Room on Netflix and it really is an underappreciated film even by Fincher standards

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Crazyweasel posted:

did we ever figure out the type of brain worms that made el pres retweet 9/11 on 11/9 or did the whole world just breeze over obvious onset dementia ?

crackle and a ping

He probably has one single British person in his twitter feed and it confused him.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
dongled tramp

https://twitter.com/DannyDeraney/status/1193396705510641664

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I was hoping for news that he was running into a bridge abutment

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

emfive posted:

McWhorter is a pretentious insufferable dick

somewhere out there on youtube there's a "debate" between him and Tim what's-his-name, that white dude who made a mini-career out of being a Heroic Black Ally
if you can watch the whole thing you have nerves of steel or are insane

His linguistics books are good, but I could not possibly speak for anything else about him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Don't be too worried until he starts building Mother Base

if he was, how would you know

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

donegal tweed

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Dave posted:

I think it's more for the victims of the Porsche owner, chilling in their second floor bedroom and still hit by a rich rear end in a top hat in a ridiculous car

Porsche owners aren't people so the victim can be mourned as if they died to a natural disaster. Like a tornado, or an earthquake, or an airborne mid life crisis projectile

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://i.imgur.com/P58P6nP.mp4

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/MereNewman/status/1193915111615934464

and there's ya boy, coo s

annul Veterans Day

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Someone post the picture of that biker wearing a VIETNAM WAR VETERAN supporter patch

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Mayor Dave posted:

I think it's more for the victims of the Porsche owner, chilling in their second floor bedroom and still hit by a rich rear end in a top hat in a ridiculous car

The story I read said the deaths were the 2 20yos in the car, it wasn't a house it was an office building in the middle of the night.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

MY DECEASED SON IS A VETERAN

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Crazyweasel posted:

crackle and a ping

time's not real and neither is anything else within the realm of form and phenomena , this universe is a mass hallucination from the very start - what's a little obvious onset dementia between divine cosmic lovers?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Chris Coons went to Kenya to brag about his SAT scores.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

I wonder what he thought would happen.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Duscat posted:

also holy poo poo the elephants are winning

lol now do them as a percentage of total population

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Congrats daily news on publishing the funniest thing I've ever read in my life

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lladre posted:

if i had one of those lovely filthy glass-topped deck tables i'd be trying to shatter it too

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Hunter Biden is braver than any troop

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

A Handed Missus posted:

MY DECEASED SON IS A VETERAN

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Donald Trump dodged the draft and that is precisely why we love him and want to bust nuts in his moist neckpussy

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

#ObamaVeteran

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

A Handed Missus posted:

Donald Trump dodged the draft and that is precisely why we love him and want to bust nuts in his moist neckpussy

what was the wording on thatthing the other day it was like

the injury is feet

the problem was feet

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lladre posted:

I think he was going for one of those stupid "trick shots" where the glass plunks onto the table bottom down with the water still in it but boy o boy did that not go as planned

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol instead of hiring a botnet like a normal person, devin nunes just had his own sock puppets that he ran himself

https://twitter.com/kateirby/status/1193934321503100931

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
I think it’s a bad sign for Democrats that they were barely able to squeak out a win for governor in KY despite Bevin polling 30-45 points down for months and months

one trump visit and they almost won an impossible victory

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I was feeling a cheat meal after working out and apparently taco Bell has a thing where it's rice chicken beans and guac for 450 calories and it's $5 :radcat:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
thank u barck obama for ur service, the potus says chicago is more dangerous than war torn afghanistan, so obama is basically a veteran is what that means. please be respecful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

A Handed Missus posted:

bust nuts in his moist neckpussy