Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

LOLLLL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kateirby/status/1193934321503100931?s=20

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rofl

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
10bux whoever uploaded the pdf to the teleprompter intentionally spelled it battle of the BOWLge so he wouldn't call it The Battle of the Bugle

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ahahaha it really was him

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

boom it to the limit

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Battle of the Bunghole

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1193934388645511168?s=20

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

god drat :(

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/1193949335404326917

Reminds me of that scam where the guy offered tips to "cut your heating bill in half" and just sent people a piece of paper that said "wear 2 sweaters."

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRUMP

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Currently listening to my coworkers talk about how they’re so sad about getting their newborn circumcised today and doing everything I can to be like “uh maybe don’t genital mutilate your child?” but I am biting my lip so loving hard

Nothing to do with trump but they’re like “no guilt in having this done, better to do it now while he’s a baby”

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toxic Mental posted:

Currently listening to my coworkers talk about how they’re so sad about getting their newborn circumcised today and doing everything I can to be like “uh maybe don’t genital mutilate your child?” but I am biting my lip so loving hard

Lol say it

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I might get fired for saying that so maybe only as a parting shot

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
um sir my right to mutilate toddlers is my 2nd amednment right and

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reluctantly circumcising my child, the world is sadly not ready for his foreskin

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Toxic Mental posted:

Nothing to do with trump but they’re like “no guilt in having this done, better to do it now while he’s a baby”

Ask them why they are sacrificing their kid's dickskin to moloch

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If it was up to me I wouldn't have it don but the rules are the rules

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gently caress YES. you rock

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My coworker who had the baby is talking to our head of training btw so yeah definitely fired if i day something

She was like “be careful what you’re talking about”

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

elon is going to privatize gps ala black lagoon

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Hachi machi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Toxic Mental posted:

My coworker who had the baby is talking to our head of training btw so yeah definitely fired if i day something

She was like “be careful what you’re talking about”

no, definitely butt in with your circumpinions, what's really the worst that can happen

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anti-semitic not to circumcise your baby

Denizen_Cons
Oct 15, 2016
From what I remember from reddit. In the UK, the landlords are responsible for utilities and if they do something like lock down the thermostat they can lose their license to house renters. There was an r/prorevenge story about it that linked to a landlords reddit where the revenger doxed the landlord and got his license revoked or something..

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
or at the very least not a good look

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just share her an article that says it's valid to not have you baby circ'd and that's ok

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Toxic Mental posted:

say it and claim u have a hosed up dick from circumcision and u think they should be aware and then u will have the moral high ground

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i hate it when i agree with a garrison

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

uuuuhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

anti-semitic not to circumcise your baby

A good friend of mine in grad school was Jewish and once told me she had never seen an uncircumcised cock. To be fair I don't think I have either, at least not in person.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmao

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

get a raw sausage and flip it out of your fly to prove how hosed up your dick is if they ask. easy legal way to scare ppl out of circumcisions

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean god did very clearly say to do it, he even put it in the rules chapter

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1193958332169629697?s=20

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

wtf why isn't the bear labeled DEBT

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
do you have any literature from RECAP you could provide your coworkers op

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/1193949335404326917

Reminds me of that scam where the guy offered tips to "cut your heating bill in half" and just sent people a piece of paper that said "wear 2 sweaters."

When I was living in a lovely apartment, we were paying rent utilities included. The apartment was just an old house converted into four units and the thermostat controls were downstairs and there was zero insulation in the floor below us. In the winter, my wife and I had to jack the window open because it was like 85-90 degrees upstairs. Then when spring rolled around, the landlord shut the gas off because he said the bill was too high. We reported them along with the neighbors for breaching the lease agreement and got a note pinned to the door about how he was going to turn the gas back on and was sorry for "any incontinence this has caused".

Anyway, abolish landlords imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

very kuro5hin voice] the cruelest cut