Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVZpHFXcFJw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFkZjTCxVPc

And just in case you missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n97hMnjhbA

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Nov 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Am I wrong in thinking that Senna is another ludicrously overtuned champ who will be nerfed into oblivion in 2 weeks and then forgotten about like nearly everything they make these days? Her kit seems really, really stupid.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
yes thats how new champions work

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Yuumi and Neeko have pretty good sticking power, but I forgot Quiyana existed until I played TFT

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Just had a wonderful bout of luck were I got into a ranked game and the enemy team's support was first timing Senna

The enemy bot was like 0/11 at 15 minutes, it was great

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Early impressions is Senna is pretty drat strong, her Q has the exact same problem Lucian's Q had when he was first out

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She's strong but she also shoves lane insanely hard so anyone who knows how to balance and freeze and has some form of hard mobile engage will eat her alive

Like, Leona will just rip her apart

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Toxic Mental posted:

She's strong but she also shoves lane insanely hard so anyone who knows how to balance and freeze and has some form of hard mobile engage will eat her alive

Blitz clowns on her too.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah, the impression is that she's in the neighborhood of a caster mid being played bot like Brand or Lux, but the Q has an extremely long range and the root is really really good for invades/general CC. She explodes if looked at funny, so it's not like she's totally broken. The above two abilities are really really strong though, can't really speak on the mist thing or her ult because didn't really see it used much effectively.

Neat champ, but probably a bit busted once people devoted to playing the champ get a handle on her

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
her root is a morgana q that you actually have to aim but in exchange it's aoe

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Early impression of Senna is you should ban her because not only is her kit bonkers but she has good numbers to back up the kit.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Ban every new champ for, like, 2 weeks just to stop people from flipping out because they have no idea what she does.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Ban all champs made post uhhhhh poo poo man, I dunno, shack

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ban all champions except teemo

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
league of legends: ban all champions

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Better solution: ban all players.

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Senna will be nerfed into the ground over the next month or so, she is stupidly strong with a simple kit that doesn't take very long to get used to. I took W first in my first Senna game and we got 3 kills on an invade because a ranged aoe root has an 11 second cooldown at rank 1 for some reason

I'm looking forward to playing her more even after the inevitable nerfs, though; the ult in particular (which feels like the most balanced part of her kit at this point) is super satisfying to use

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I have no idea how we managed to pull this 4v5 out. Wait, I do, we had a Senna support running circles around the enemy while constantly healing me up.
I'm poo poo at this game, but yeesh, when a support manages to carry my rear end to a victory despite us being down a player for the entire game...welp

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Legends of Runeterra is back on Thursday and they're adding the draft mode to this run, looks like you'll be picking sets of cards which will hopefully mean less chance of getting hosed over by a complete lack of synergy.
https://twitter.com/PlayRuneterra/status/1193921328023257089

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

gently caress for a sec when I saw “new draft mode” I was excited that it was team builder coming back but instead it’s for that card game :cry: I miss telling players to gently caress outta here with that bullshit rear end pick

Bring back team builder riot I know you browse this thread

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/vCNgIfD.mp4

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Senna needs a nerf.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Is Senna Kloctus??

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

strong bird posted:

Is Senna Kloctus??

Wrong MOBA.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

njsykora posted:

Legends of Runeterra is back on Thursday and they're adding the draft mode to this run, looks like you'll be picking sets of cards which will hopefully mean less chance of getting hosed over by a complete lack of synergy.
https://twitter.com/PlayRuneterra/status/1193921328023257089

God help me but I want to play riot's dumb hearthstone knockoff card game.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
what's teambuilder

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Sexpansion posted:

what's teambuilder

Precursor to clash

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Smol posted:

Precursor to clash

sorry that was really really dry sarcasm.

the true damage song is growing on me, the production is pretty interesting. I was kind of meh on it at first buy it really is pretty good.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

As a support main who also likes playing off-meta, Teambuilder was objectively the worst.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
can you ever feel alive without playing maokai in all 5 roles?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Can you feel alive without playing Morg in every role?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
no boots jungle kat
no boots jungle kat

MikeStmria
Aug 13, 2019

"So it begins.."
Ok, so Trying to come back after a year or so. Any big changes that I should be aware?

Also I want to get back into rankeds. I used to play support (gold IV) but got stuck if I didn't got a decent team, how you guys recommend to climb up, position wise. I want to work back in my micro.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Please don’t doxx my rumble

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

MikeStmria posted:

Ok, so Trying to come back after a year or so. Any big changes that I should be aware?

Also I want to get back into rankeds. I used to play support (gold IV) but got stuck if I didn't got a decent team, how you guys recommend to climb up, position wise. I want to work back in my micro.

support is still a good role to climb with. I would just look at what support champs are in the meta right now (there are a bunch, honestly) and pick s couple.

all that being said, you're going to fund that bit lane is a bit different than it was a year ago; there are a lot more bit lanes that are considered viable than there used to be (e.g. yasuo, heimer, Sandra, etc)

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Sexpansion posted:

support is still a good role to climb with. I would just look at what support champs are in the meta right now (there are a bunch, honestly) and pick s couple.

all that being said, you're going to fund that bit lane is a bit different than it was a year ago; there are a lot more bit lanes that are considered viable than there used to be (e.g. yasuo, heimer, Sandra, etc)

Pick Leona for engage and Zyra for anything else and sail smoothly into gold at the very least.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
And then pick nautilus instead of leona because he is better then leona in every way.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Support and jungle will always be the most broken roles in soloq because of how strong you are early game + the ability to roam/impact other lanes. Riot making supports like Pyke/Senna definitely helps the role get even stronger.

Ya if you are playing season 1 supports like Janna good luck trying to peel for your adc with poo poo like Akali/Sylas/Camille/Kaisa running around.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

And then pick nautilus instead of leona because he is better then leona in every way.

WRONG he is not a COOL ARMOR LADY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Ulio posted:

Support and jungle will always be the most broken roles in soloq because of how strong you are early game + the ability to roam/impact other lanes. Riot making supports like Pyke/Senna definitely helps the role get even stronger.

Ya if you are playing season 1 supports like Janna good luck trying to peel for your adc with poo poo like Akali/Sylas/Camille/Kaisa running around.

Janna is honestly fine, she's fast as hell, has a slow, a shield, and a knock up that can sandbag an assassin long enough to get under tower and has a chance of surviving with her ADC if you have any vision
Try that with Lulu, who also has a slow, a shield, and a suppress(?), but is slow as hell and has a harder time staying ahead of an assassin with her ADC in tow

Just play Morg. No matter the role, it's always the correct answer