Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

lmao that warren's support is as soft as buttigieg's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Better than nothing, I guess.

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1194000920696229889

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1193951820416258048?s=19

Owns

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

smdh at those 41 unbelievers.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Yeah, I'm not psyched that he's hedging here, but at least he said something

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Is disagreeing with people in DnD praxis?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
AMAB

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

nothing but respect for are troops o7

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/TrackerDebate/status/1194002929281314816

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

impressed that Warren’s support is even softer than Biden’s. That’s probably a good sign for the Bern

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
is this the new succ thread? or am i just stupid?

why not both?

anyway

fuckin dems man

lots of succ in the slate forums

"Man whose wife bankrupted a university, defrauded a bank and ripped-off the Catholic Church for its best real estate, but was let off the hook after all her financial records were mysteriously stolen...said what??"

this seems pretty Hillary Body Count-ish. What the gently caress is this guy talking about, goons?

"Imagine how stupid we would be if we looked to industry leaders and financial leaders on how to manage industry and finance! We really need cranky old career politicians to do that since they know everything there is to know about those subjects and will readily let you know that's so. "

I trust the zucc to do what's in my best interest.

"Anyone else notice that Bernie's stump speech from the 90s until 2016 used to have the fiery line "Millionaires and Billionaires!" but after his book deal and post 2016 he's a millionaire so now his speech only rails against "Billionaires?"

What if Bernie doesn't win but sells more books and becomes a Billionaire, will he run again with a platform demonizing only "Trillionaires?""

This seems to be a very common attack on Bernie. A man in his 70s who has been earning 6 figures for many years (this is the payment he gets for being a Senator which he has to take) is a millionaire. By this logic no Senator can discuss income inequility or even suggest that wealthy people have undue power in this country.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this thread is the DMZ zone between cspam and dnd

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

5/10

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

those defectors will be welcomed with open arms, agent provocateurs will be shot with sixers.

glory to c-spam

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

https://twitter.com/_michaelbrooks/status/1194002861002235906?s=20
Agreed w this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
bernie isn't an anti-imperialist but at least he speaks out against israeli fascism

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

It's better than his Venezuala one from earlier this year, I'll give him that.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bernies come a long way from that Venezuela tweet when he first started. I'd like to think it's because the left wing base cares about that poo poo now rather than just medicare for all. It's still the most weasel wordy of the ones who've said something tho

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

people were getting tired of the thread raiding uspol

Wait so someone made some posts on this forum, but a different sub forum, so you gassed the thread?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I'm writing an essay about gun control which includes a paragraph about why I support lifting immunity of gun manufacturers. I hate to be linking in it to a Mother Jones anti-Bernie Sanders article, but it's the only citation I could find for

quote:

in New York City, the gun manufacturers had access to information from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms about when they are selling their guns to "bad apple" dealers who are supplying the black market. The gun manufacturers chose not to use that information to cut off the supply of black market dealers, an action that arguably made them liable for the black market dealers' actions.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/bernie-sanders-vote-gun-immunity-black-market/

nah
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/nathanangelus/status/1193801482656612352?s=21

lol

Yudo
May 15, 2003

We incited a war for bananas once. It is a thing we do.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

destroy the mods. raid again. non-stop eternal raid

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Yudo posted:

We incited a war for bananas once. It is a thing we do.

bananas are delicious though so...

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Calibanibal posted:

destroy the mods. raid again. non-stop eternal raid

I miss your old av

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

edit: ive been informed that constant, eternal raid is actually just an occupation

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lithium is also an anti-depressant, so big psychology is in on this, too

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Turtlicious posted:

Wait so someone made some posts on this forum, but a different sub forum, so you gassed the thread?

Just Jealus that the Succ Zone was about to hit 7 million views

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

no because the d&d mods filter out that bullshit and know when something real is happening

logik you've almost always done right by c-spam but we both know this is a lie

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

lithium is also an anti-depressant, so big psychology is in on this, too

not sure why i never expected capitalism to find a way to make green energy almost as morally lovely as coal but by god they did it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the coup in honduras was about biofuel

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

people were getting tired of the thread raiding uspol

cry havoc and let slip the dogs of posting

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

Bernies come a long way from that Venezuela tweet when he first started. I'd like to think it's because the left wing base cares about that poo poo now rather than just medicare for all. It's still the most weasel wordy of the ones who've said something tho

bernie is the compromise candidate

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"first you say we can't kill for oil and now we can't kill for lithium, who are we supposed to kill then huh????"

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

im m buddy. im m as hell. d tell me whats m in my z

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

galenanorth posted:

I'm writing an essay about gun control which includes a paragraph about why I support lifting immunity of gun manufacturers. I hate to be linking in it to a Mother Jones anti-Bernie Sanders article, but it's the only citation I could find for

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/bernie-sanders-vote-gun-immunity-black-market/

If they're "bad apple dealers" why isn't the BATFE doing something about it?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i will never stop posting.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Behold, I am become succ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

gaming and anime enthusiast, part time Nazi Hunter and Holocaust denier slayer, destroys lies about communist perpetrators, reads a lot of WW2 history books.

what