Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bawfuls posted:

If he does run with an Obama endorsement that’d be a big deal. We need to reckon with how poo poo Obama’s administration was, but I don’t think a direct confrontation is likely to pan out well for the left right now. Obama is far too well liked among the mainstream still.

Much better to show people how ineffective Obama was by winning with Bernie and enacting real change, making Obama look worse in retrospect.

We'll have to convince Americans that imperialism foreign peace keeping operations are bad and in no one "protect our democracy" first, and by that point we've already won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

CharlestheHammer posted:

Warren trying to pivot to the right before she gets the nomination is something else

I don't think she's pivoting. She's just finally having people pay attention to what she's been saying all along.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Oh Snapple! posted:

seriously tho 'raid' lmao

zero succ thirty three three zero

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Oh Snapple! posted:

half a dozen people who already post regularly in the forum, tyvm

This is not a point of pride.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Thoguh posted:

I don't think she's pivoting. She's just finally having people pay attention to what she's been saying all along.

I mean she was being kind of vague before now she isn’t even bothering, but from a real politic point of view it doesn’t really help her or the image she wants to convey.

it’s baffling

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Breakfast All Day posted:

zero succ thirty three three zero

SIERRA

UNIFORM

CHARLIE

CHARLIE

SUCC

*ba-dum*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/Animefan4Yang/status/1194017902011269121

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

yangekyou sharingan

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/1194039837080162304?s=21

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh Snapple! posted:

you'll tap your foot off kid

I'm so loving pissed. What a grifter careerist piece of poo poo. At least the loving Nazis will tell you what they believe to your face, and this sack of poo poo is plugging his loving ears pretending like none of this poo poo actually mattered.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

warren is loving awful

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

triple sulk posted:

warren is loving awful

She's campaigning now on ICE did nothing wrong to appease authoritarian centrists.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

Cool. So now Warren has gone from the least-bad Not-Bernie to, uh, a pro-Trump in all but name liberal white supremacist. Great.

https://twitter.com/aishaismad/status/1194038595612528640

elizabeth warren will cut government waste to bring the budget of the wall under control

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
:tastykake:

Rodatose has issued a correction as of 23:50 on Jul 4, 2020

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

triple sulk posted:

warren is loving awful

Yeah came here to post that "we need ICE" tweet

loving hell. I'm glad she won't win.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

courtesy of some dillweed in the comments
https://twitter.com/ElGanias/status/1194030898263580673

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Saturday joined calls from the left to get rid of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), saying it should be replaced with something new.

“The president's deeply immoral actions have made it obvious we need to rebuild our immigration system from top to bottom starting by replacing ICE with something that reflects our morality and that works,” Warren said during a rally in Boston.

“President Trump seems to think that the only way to have immigration rule is to rip parents from their family, is to treat rape victims and refugees like terrorists and to put children in cages,” she continued. “This is ugly and this is wrong and this is not the way to run our country.”

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

We got to look forward to all the kids her administration will put in concentration camps not backwards.

loving lizard person can go blow it out her rear end.

Iron Twinkie has issued a correction as of 01:13 on Nov 12, 2019

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
efb

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 01:22 on Nov 12, 2019

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Oh Snapple! posted:

seriously tho 'raid' lmao

lfm aq40 YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY BEEN ATTUNED NO TIME WASTERS

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol sean mcelwee is gonna need a wellness check

"Abolish ICE was never meant as a literal position and furthermore drugs... '

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Phone posted:

lfm USPOL40 (posts per page) need TANKS and HEALERS. MUST LINK PROBATION

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

But yeah, just when I thought I was out of Warren-related goodwill, I...well, okay, I'm not surprised, immigration isn't "shouting at bankers without making any fundamental changes to society" which is literally her only position.

But yeah. Only Ilhan. Or, if I must, Bernie.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/1194045337335476224

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I'd have to say I'm more of a Sandra Lee democrat

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Acelerion posted:

I'd have to say I'm more of a Sandra Lee democrat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_ya8pJ_dI

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

First they demodded R Guy, then they started gassing our threads. The coup has started, folks.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I can feel the neurons in my brain shutting down when I look at this.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

What's more likely, a Chelsea Clinton run or Hillary giving it another go?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

What's more likely, a Chelsea Clinton run or Hillary giving it another go?

why not both

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mantis42 posted:

First they demodded R Guy, then they started gassing our threads. The coup has started, folks.

the tighter the grasp of power, the more shitposts that get produced.

sooner or later, the amount of poo poo will be overwhelming.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If we ever needed more proof that the USPOL thread is made of the most bitch made posters.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Mantis42 posted:

What is happening in #Cspam is NOT A COUP!! It is a subforum that united, and for 19 months peacefully protested against a clear undisputed fraudulent mod (confirmed by QCS) and to defend our shitposting!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TrilliontonNixon posted:

I can feel the neurons in my brain shutting down when I look at this.

yea, thats some real potent genjutsu, :rip: you were never a match as an amateur

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 199 days!
i don't know if closing the old thread is a good thing or not, but the fact that i literally cannot figure out what exactly happened other than some vague suggestion of interforum drama is absolutely a bad thing because my understanding is that mod and admin decisions are meant to at least be legible to users

is there a post where this is explained out there?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the cspam raid on dnd was organized on several offsite groups incl. Discord, Mumble and IRC and i know the core group who were responsible

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

the cspam raid on dnd was organized on several offsite groups incl. Discord, Mumble and IRC and i know the core group who were responsible

ofc you do, you were the leader

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hodgepodge posted:

i don't know if closing the old thread is a good thing or not, but the fact that i literally cannot figure out what exactly happened other than some vague suggestion of interforum drama is absolutely a bad thing because my understanding is that mod and admin decisions are meant to at least be legible to users

the only way to shed light on this is to make a QCSS post about it

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Hodgepodge posted:

read the leper colony and look for probes with reasons like “you suck” or “no personal attacks”

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

freckle posted:

ofc you do, you were the leader

no. no. i begged them to stop the bloodshed. this feud must end