Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pancakes posted:

My girlfriend asked me today if peanut butter was vegan because "butter" is in the name. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
trumpp insensitive and disrespectful? impossible

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Pancakes posted:

My girlfriend asked me today if peanut butter was vegan because "butter" is in the name. :sigh:

Ask her if creamed corn is vegan

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

brian stelter.... thank u 🙏

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

many of my lovers dont know anything about foods. and thats fine

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I realize this thread has already had too much horny today but

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1193983127883902976?s=19

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the mandalorian looks like poo poo garbage for trumps

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

day 1 in brussels trip report: it's boring and literally everyone smokes at all times.

the military museum is extremely bizarre but free and we loved it

e: also very huge

e: also if you like German helmets with spikes, you will regret not going for the rest of your life

e: also Death Of Marat is in one of the museums, ask which one because the sub-museum names make no sense

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

botero has a sickness for the thiccness, and not just in horses

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

My wife asked me today if divorce is vegan

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Spergin Morlock posted:

*looks up from tomorrows newspaper* hosed up that Pence decided to personally invade Columbia. Oh well, just another day in TRUMP

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

smarxist posted:

sorry DryGoods, *pulls hat off and holds it to chest*

You put in a lot of good years in the shitpost factory, but, well, the automation y'see,

*grabs your shoulder and starts shuffling you towards the door*

You're gonna land on your feet, you'll see.

more like BadWets if you ask me

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

day 1 in brussels trip report: it's boring and literally everyone smokes at all times.

yeah you've discovered the hidden secret -- europe is boring, everybody is ugly and they smoke constantly. also they drive like complete assholes and they're all racist

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

absolute lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
oh god spicer got voted off? lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

jeez it's hard not to feel sorry for ukraine that trump has decided the entire country is his enemy

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1193996840544428037

Mr. Giuliani saw the Ukraine intrigues as a perfect riposte to the criminal investigation by the special counsel, Mr. Mueller, that had cast such a shadow over Mr. Trump’s presidency. So did Mr. Trump, who told reporters that Ukrainians were behind the “hoax that was perpetrated on our country” — one of his favorite terms for the Mueller inquiry. If Mr. Trump could promote the Ukraine theory, he might be able to undercut the evidence that the Russians had tried to get him elected, and put to rest questions about his legitimacy.

Soon after Mr. Zelensky’s election, Mr. Giuliani’s allies relayed a message that the president’s lawyer wanted to meet with him. It was the beginning of a five-month high-wire act in which Mr. Zelensky tried to mollify Mr. Trump and his messengers, yet hang on to the support of members of Congress and diplomats who told him not to get mired in American politics.

Initially, the Ukrainian leader put Mr. Giuliani off, a move that went over badly. In a subsequent appearance on Fox News, Mr. Giuliani suggested that Mr. Zelensky had surrounded himself with “enemies of the president and in some cases enemies of the United States.”

In what some saw as a sign of Mr. Trump’s personal displeasure, a White House aide later said, Mr. Trump’s team also downgraded the American delegation to Mr. Zelensky’s May 20 inauguration, replacing Vice President Mike Pence as the group’s senior official with Energy Secretary Rick Perry.

Three days later, fresh from Mr. Zelensky’s swearing-in, Mr. Sondland, the European Union ambassador, and Kurt D. Volker, an American special envoy to Ukraine, went to an Oval Office meeting. There they praised Mr. Zelensky as a reformer who deserved American support.

The president would have none of it. “They are all corrupt, they are all terrible people,” Mr. Trump retorted, according to Mr. Volker. He added, “They tried to take me down.”

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/UPonMSNBC/status/1194074105206706188?s=20

rip

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1194096636680638464

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

redneck nazgul posted:

why doesn't this snoo reload

i demand tactical realism in my snoos

First person snooter

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
and yet kissinger still lives

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Calibanibal posted:

yeah you've discovered the hidden secret -- europe is boring, everybody is ugly and they smoke constantly. also they drive like complete assholes and they're all racist

yeah sans the smoking it’s basically America except you can walk or ride trains and lots of alleys and 3-7 story buildings from 400 years ago

which is actually p cool

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

on the other hand that NYT article has this great photo of zelensky

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

just gave a presentation of how the ancient yamnaya pastorialists of the russian steppe hosed their way into pakistan and iran and got their genetic admixture everywhere ama

heres a steppe snoo (jerboa)

https://i.imgur.com/2JAOlE2.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/QgukI4L.mp4

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
Ghent and Antwerpen were cool tho, go visit those cities

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

on the other hand that NYT article has this great photo of zelensky

hes levitating them

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i thought nice was th e best part of yurop i visted, compared to paris and london

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

ex post facho posted:

i thought nice was th e best part of yurop i visted, compared to paris and london

nice!!

Paris is basically a bigger San Francisco with a little less piss n poo poo n trash all over

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

ex post facho posted:

nice

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

angerbeet posted:

oh god spicer got voted off? lmao

Was this predicted by Q?

of course

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

AWWNAW posted:

remember when the White House had press conferences

:shucks:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Xaris posted:

Ghent and Antwerpen were cool tho, go visit those cities
You can't trick me, those are from Morrowind.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

if he dies

he dies

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
really wish i had a chance to do germany, a fjord or two and maybe the ukraine but man so much to see, so little social safety net (in america)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I'm sure it was just an accidental oversight.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

no nut november sponsored by neoliberal peanut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Ghent is the card game from the Witcher