Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Unperson_47 posted:

you get used to it. your body has ways to shut that down

WHAT WAYS??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

it uses its tail to determine distance from the side while concentrating on the edge with its eyes.

:eyepop:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
dont use hydroponics to heat ur home angerbeet. Those are for dispersing water to plants

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

BAE OF PIGS posted:

So I guess you can get a giggle home mini for free if you have Spotify premium, so I ordered one and it's arriving in a few weeks. What kinda poo poo can I do with this loving thing besides have the government listen to me?

why the gently caress would you want one of those

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i mean, yeah

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like when it’s snowing so hard I know I’m not gonna go to work

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
usually the most dangerous part of my commute is avoiding falli g down the stairs at 6am

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Gringostar posted:

i mean, yeah

AND show you funny videos of chimps he found online

lets not forget important details here

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I used to drive in blizzards and now nope

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Thwy no longer build character

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

ex post facho posted:

usually the most dangerous part of my commute is avoiding falli g down the stairs at 6am

are the stairs in or outside your house

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Come to Canada, Snoo, I will take you to the most confusing parts of French Canada, like St. Louis-De-Ha!-Ha! or Old Montreal, where it snows racisms

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Opened a new thing of powdered garlic that didn't have the paper sealer or the plastic shaker pieces, but I really wanted garlic on my pasta so I guess we'll see if I die from some industrial contaminant or something

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

snoo posted:

i wanna be in a blizzard

like a dairy queen one?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

angerbeet posted:

Come to Canada, Snoo, I will take you to the most confusing parts of French Canada, like St. Louis-De-Ha!-Ha! or Old Montreal, where it snows racisms

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Opened a new thing of powdered garlic that didn't have the paper sealer or the plastic shaker pieces, but I really wanted garlic on my pasta so I guess we'll see if I die from some industrial contaminant or something

garlic will make you strong enough to endure all poisons, put more on there

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
My rabbit was trying to get into a room he is not allowed in, so I shooed him away. Then he ran around me in circles honking.

It was adorable.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
This is bonhomme de niege, and no answer I can give you will satisfy the question

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

evolution is loving weird

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Never

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Big bouncy rat

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

ex post facho posted:

its great at being an alarm clock that listens to you gently caress

I mean, isn't that all alarm clocks?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

angerbeet posted:

This is bonhomme de niege, and no answer I can give you will satisfy the question

so is that snowman a nazi or...?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

smarxist posted:

i'm incredibly bored of everything and having major anniversary effect depression over some awful poo poo done to me a couple years ago, and completely out of weed, being alive really rules
That really sucks, I'm pulling for you

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

so is that snowman a nazi or...?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can see Windsor right now and it still looks like poo poo even covered in snow

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

My rabbit was trying to get into a room he is not allowed in, so I shooed him away. Then he ran around me in circles honking.

It was adorable.

how dare you exclude your rascally rabbit

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Everyone in Washington is a huge pussy about snow. My fiance wants to fly from Seattle to Spokane for Christmas in case it snows.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Путин

https://i.imgur.com/pD8VFW1.mp4

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Everything seems so cool there

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

So is the rest of this on youtube cause now I am intrigued

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

this is how trump thread slapfights go

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Snoo Crew

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
A cool thing about French Canadians is that they're used to being lefty as gently caress and also loud so they've taken to protesting by using spoons and pots and pans because everyone has them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70g8iNMqO1Q

Quebec is weird as hell and I suggest everyone get into it because America is failing

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i've never seen a black person dress up like a nazi

just sayin'

or blackface for that matter

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

See Don Cherry, people of colour do support the troops.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

like a dairy queen one?

legit getting fat from these snickerdoodle blizzards

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Everyone in Washington is a huge pussy about snow. My fiance wants to fly from Seattle to Spokane for Christmas in case it snows.
Washington's got a lot of lovely-rear end roads though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
it's actually hydrothermals. canadians heat their homes by stomping around in puddles of water, thus creating friction (heat)