Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Uh well little Timmy, it's time your dad has "the talk" with you son...

We can all hold our farts in like normal rear end humans. What's wrong with you son? I'm sending you to a boys' home in west texas. You disappoint me Timmy.

I dunno if everybody can hold farts for hours, but I have never heard of someone that can't hold them at all. I need more info. Do you just fart wherever you are when it comes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You can buy an artisanal silicon fart stopper in any friendly local sex shoppe for a pittance

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Women are conditioned from extremely young ages not to fart. Every woman I know or have ever lived with has stories like this.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I can hold my farts long enough to stand up and walk outside or to the bathroom and fart there but why would I, I hate my coworkers.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

I also don't bother holding in my farts. It's a basic human function, if people comment on it they're being fuckin juvenile.

Also I can't smell so it doesn't bother me and my coworkers suck and deserve it.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Solice Kirsk posted:

My dad taught me how to drive by bringing me into the city and making me drive home to the burbs on the side streets after a Sox game. You want to learn how to drive stick quickly? Try stalling out at stop signs/traffic lights while 100 cars behind you are honking and screaming at you to go.

I know people who have done literally this with their kids. Their kids are all good drivers now.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Goons really revealing their disgusting reality in this here fart thread

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I always try to see how long I can go in a relationship before farting openly. I’ve tried never giving up, I’ve given up after a week and had that relationship last like 2 years, so really who knows.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

First date man

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Scared my wife this morning with a fart in bed.

Anyway, I can hold it in if I must, like if I’m in an elevator or getting a blowjob.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Since I've stopped eating dairy and embraced my inability to eat it ever again, my gut has been so much happier and I'm not farting nasty fume clouds anymore.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
One time, I ate a lot of chili the the night before a bunch of important meetings.

Korean businessmen get really really upset when you fart near them silent or otherwise. Maybe it's different if they're drunk...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Management posted:

Scared my wife this morning with a fart in bed.

Anyway, I can hold it in if I must, like if I’m in an elevator or getting a blowjob.

Missed the "or" my first time through this post lol

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
Best parallel parking job I ever did was downtown Seattle taking my roommate to get an abortion(not my kid). She couldn't even appreciate it because she was like, crying, or something

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The one time I ever caught my super hot girlfriend farting was once, in her sleep, in the middle of the night. I was playing a computer game and heard a “brrrAPP” and both dogs woke up and started barking and I started laughing out loud and she woke up like “what the gently caress is so goddam funny?” and I just couldn’t stop laughing long enough to explain it.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I was asleep on a buddy's couch and had the temerity to fart. His argentinean roommate had a talk with him later about how certain things aren't acceptable in her culture and how dare I fart (while asleep) in her apartment!

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
In nearly 20 years together, I don't think I've ever acknowledged my wife farting. I'm pretty sure she'd lock herself in the bedroom and cry, if I did.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

every normal human should be able to hold a fart in for a while at least. it's not comfortable but it's not like trying to suppress a sneeze or something. if you can avoid pooping yourself you can stop yourself from farting.

what really baffles me is how long (some) women can go without peeing. idk if it's a social thing like it would be unseemly to admit to having to go to the bathroom, or if it's a personal preference like oh i'm wearing this stupid romper and i'd have to take off all my clothes, and how much is culturally trained and how much is just natural ability, etc

like, when i really have to go pee, i have to go within maybe half an hour or i start to get stabbing kidney pains. all my girlfriends etc have had no problem holding it for literal hours at a time seemingly with no discomfort. idk

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

When I was an “adult(18)” we had an all night LAN party and this very cute gamer girl came over and stayed the night and we tried to be all cool and gave her the hammock to sleep in.

After she feel asleep for an hour or so she ripped a massive fart in her sleep right above our heads gently swinging in the hammock.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Abdullah the Butcher once held in a fart for several hours on a long car ride because he didn't want to offend Mick Foley's wife.

If this man can do it, you can too.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Rad-daddio posted:

Korean businessmen get really really upset when you fart near them silent or otherwise.
Not my experience; it’s a nation that eats cabbage everyday.

Did you not perform the traditional high-5 afterwards?

Did you leave them hanging?

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Clitch posted:

In nearly 20 years together, I don't think I've ever acknowledged my wife farting. I'm pretty sure she'd lock herself in the bedroom and cry, if I did.

I couldn't live like that. My wife and I enjoy farting, fart jokes, really just fart culture in general and now that we have a young child it's really quite the fart palace. Probably 75% of my laughter is fart related.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m a grown rear end man, and I hate the word fart, boob, and booger. I never say these words out loud, and I think they are rude to use in pleasant company.

If you have to excuse yourself from the room to make wind, so be it, nobody wants your infected rear end bacteria wafting into their faces! Barf! Gag!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Remulak posted:

Not my experience; it’s a nation that eats cabbage everyday.

Did you not perform the traditional high-5 afterwards?

Did you leave them hanging?

No, these dudes were super uptight.

We had an American-born Korean guy on our staff who spoke excellent conversational Korean, and he was intimidated by these guys even. Apparently, there's a "formal" Korean that people use in formal and business situations and these guys were rocking that right about the time I let my little gullywhomper slip out.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

D-Pad posted:

I couldn't live like that. My wife and I enjoy farting, fart jokes, really just fart culture in general and now that we have a young child it's really quite the fart palace. Probably 75% of my laughter is fart related.

Please tell me more about fart culture!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

My farts are a lethal weapon, ama

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I farted so hard on a plane once I woke myself up.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

A Strange Aeon posted:

Please tell me more about fart culture!

Unfortunately, I can only smell you about it.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

what really baffles me is how long (some) women can go without peeing. idk if it's a social thing like it would be unseemly to admit to having to go to the bathroom, or if it's a personal preference like oh i'm wearing this stupid romper and i'd have to take off all my clothes, and how much is culturally trained and how much is just natural ability, etc

like, when i really have to go pee, i have to go within maybe half an hour or i start to get stabbing kidney pains. all my girlfriends etc have had no problem holding it for literal hours at a time seemingly with no discomfort. idk

Every woman I know seems to feel the need to go pee every half hour.

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
No matter the dry spell, the best feeling after spending the night with a new sex partner is letting the fart out when they're gone.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Octy posted:

Every woman I know seems to feel the need to go pee every half hour.

I used to think that but after I stopped hanging out with cokeheads I've discovered the normal rate of bathroom trips is much lower.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Shbobdb posted:

I used to think that but after I stopped hanging out with cokeheads I've discovered the normal rate of bathroom trips is much lower.

Doesn’t doing coke dehydrate you and therefore make you pee way less?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

RCarr posted:

Coke also stimulates all of your sensitive areas and erogenous zones, so unless you’re doing something else besides hanging out and drinking all night, you feel like you kind of have to pee the whole time.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

RCarr posted:

They're not going in there to pee.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

subpar anachronism posted:

They're not going in there to pee.

:lol: Was just about to post that.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I once successfully parallel parked while farting.

Top that bitches.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

wesleywillis posted:

Top that bitches.

I once paralleled parked while trying to hold back my urine...

It did not end well.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Sooo..... In other words you didn't top my "parallel farking".

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I guess not, but I learned to keep an empty Gatorade bottle in my car from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

wesleywillis posted:

Top that bitches.

I once farted during the rollout while landing a plane. Get on my level.