Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what if this is the best i can do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

well I'm up at 8 in the morning to re-up my Medicaid

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Victory Position posted:

well I'm up at 8 in the morning to re-up my Medicaid

i woke up at like 5 am to go take a poo poo but instead had a long trumpety fart and i have been up ever since

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you think about it then you already lost because the first step is to post instead of think

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
It's only a raid if it's from the 4chan region of the internet, otherwise it's just sparkling shitposting

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Addamere posted:

Stop posting in the QCS thread that Probably Magic made, Jesus Christ you are making the entire subforum look terrible.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1194252812055695362

quote:

“To this day, he still defends his policy of stop-and-frisk, which impacted families like mine,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “It was my cousins and my friends that were stopped on the New York City subway system and racially profiled and patted down and thrown into jail for low-level marijuana offenses.” Then she went on to agree with Sanders’s take on the super rich entering the presidential race.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thoguh posted:

Stop posting in the QCS thread that Probably Magic made, Jesus Christ you are making the entire subforum look terrible.

have not checked it in a few minutes are there new replies??

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Take their money and give it to AOC and also a fund for free plant-based tacos whenever anyone wants one.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Addamere posted:

I'm leery of campaign fuckery of any kind because I saw what Clinton did to Bernie's NC campaign through deliberate saboteurs. Doesn't seem like that's what you did, but over-litigating sixers is gonna get my central point diluted.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Probably Magic posted:

I'm leery of campaign fuckery of any kind because I saw what Clinton did to Bernie's NC campaign through deliberate saboteurs. Doesn't seem like that's what you did, but over-litigating sixers is gonna get my central point diluted.

they are not going to do anything about it, rask is right to just suggest the thread be closed imo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

[working hard, thank you intensifies]

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nothus posted:

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1194237771860381697?s=19

Brain damaged libs gaslighting themselves into believing Republicans are going to save us from the bad man. Unbelievable

save me gop!!!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
succ

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yea

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Even libs sweatiest fantasies revolve around compromise with republican chuds. Meanwhile GOP dreams involve machine guns and ditches.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Libs seem to crave those ditches like no other. It's hard to understand.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Addamere posted:

im bad at posting
This but unironically

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Communism

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:kiddo:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Communityism. My fellow posters.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

big if true can anyone confirm

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

World War Mammories posted:

big if true can anyone confirm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83tnWFojtcY

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
True:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1194269439572791298

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

looking forward to our first Jewish president!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

no because the d&d mods filter out that bullshit and know when something real is happening

lmfao

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

no because the d&d mods filter out that bullshit and know when something real is happening

lol i didnt see this thanks crazy cloud

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lightning Knight posted:

I have caught up on the what I’m still not clear on the why but I guess all will be revealed in time ~makes mysterious noises~

ppj is so mad at being constantly told to stay the gently caress out of cspam that paranoid cucklib psychosis kicked in and they imagined a cabal of secret shitposting operatives methodologically targeting d&d threads with posts such as "lol" and "warren sucks"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

logikv9 posted:

oh disregard then

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/damrider11/status/1194271246399279105

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
my boss just got fired and i think im a manager now. time to post in the landlord thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

logikv9 posted:

lol this got even funnier

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whatis posted:

my boss just got fired and i think im a manager now. time to post in the landlord thread

please fire all the other managers on your way out~

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh Snapple! posted:

lol this got even funnier

is it so much to ask for cspam mods who actually like and understand cspam holy poo poo

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Addamere posted:

is it so much to ask for cspam mods who actually like and understand cspam holy poo poo

Yes, probably.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the forum that has been posting "wow this tweet matters and is definitely going to change things" since 2014 is definitely an expert on what matters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

ppj is so mad at being constantly told to stay the gently caress out of cspam that paranoid cucklib psychosis kicked in and they imagined a cabal of secret shitposting operatives methodologically targeting d&d threads with posts such as "lol" and "warren sucks"

lol warren sucks

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

lol warren sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael posted: