Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Serf
May 5, 2011

WampaLord posted:

when bernie wins, c-spam should be made the main forum and d&d the sub forum

if what we're hearing is true, doing this would probably cause lowtax's cyberspine to self-destruct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Funny enough, no one in USPOL seems to have noticed a raid or the emotional damage they have wrought on our community.

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

Nichael posted:

I like how confident that the Biden comms guy is that he's laughing at Trump for attempting to win a campaign in all states, rather than dealing with the fact that Biden will have Jeb!ed out by the April 28th Delaware primary.
https://twitter.com/BillR/status/1187847174429782016

ah yes, laughing at Trump's chances, something that has never backfired.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

I'm leery of campaign fuckery of any kind because I saw what Clinton did to Bernie's NC campaign through deliberate saboteurs.

What kind of stuff went on? I wasn't following the primary stuff closely but, anecdotally, me and several people I know had our voter status switched from Active to Inactive right after the deadline to register for the Primaries.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nichael for idiot ki--

WampaLord posted:

when bernie wins, c-spam should be made the main forum and d&d the sub forum

...nichael for mod

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mclast posted:

plus Dalael in some sort of ultra-deep cover

I've... I've got some bad news

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
anyway I appreciate LK comin on down to succ town to see how we do things

we're not really bad people :shobon:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Serf posted:

people think that c-spam is the taiwan to d&d's prc, but we're actually the outer heaven to sa's philosophers-controlled world

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Chokes McGee posted:

anyway I appreciate LK comin on down to succ town to see how we do things

we're not really bad people :shobon:

i come

to succ

jokes on me i always succ

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lightning Knight posted:

i come

to succ

jokes on me i always succ

you'll fit right in :hai:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

lol warren sucks

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I don't want to say I got probated for stating the obvious, but, *gestures around new QCS thread*

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If homex were still here this would not have happened.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TrilliontonNixon posted:

If paradol ex were still here this would not have happened.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
https://twitter.com/SunflowerSoul71/status/1194236511706894336

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
after looking at the success of trump in 2016 it is clear the democrat party neesd to get into piss

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

sword_man.gif posted:

ya'll need to realize that literally the only reason this subforum continues to exist is the forums are so incompetently coded they can't delete it without loving everything else up

Radium: working class hero

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

TrilliontonNixon posted:

If homex were still here this would not have happened.

idk would he really have passed up the chance to gas the thread with “bernie panders” as his parting post?

guyovich could not resist the temptation to Post. not merely to post, but to Post.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lightning Knight posted:

idk would he really have passed up the chance to gas the thread with “bernie panders” as his parting post?

if this were true every cspam thread would be gasse—oh shi

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the hosed up thing is that guyovich got off with being exiled for genocide opinions and the forum never had to account for how loving terrible his posting was

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

the hosed up thing is that guyovich got off with being exiled for genocide opinions and the forum never had to account for how loving terrible his posting was

whom amongst us (the bad posting (not the genocide denial))

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lightning Knight posted:

guyovich could not resist the temptation to Post. not merely to post, but to Post.

Yeah, and he was only getting more and more meltdown-y as his condition progressed. It would have been ugly.

His condition being Xi Jinping Thought-osis.

Majorian has issued a correction as of 17:32 on Nov 12, 2019

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/harriet1marsden/status/1193924439727132672

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chokes McGee posted:

whom amongst us (the bad posting (not the genocide denial))

at least ive never enforced my bad posting by being a cop about it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

He truly hated people having a fun time posting about good things.

That's what I'll remember most

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Succzone getting gassed is a lot like Syria getting gassed: it was completely disproportionate, harmed the wrong people, and neither were caused by Assad.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Liz Warren is a fraud who copied Bernie's policies without believing in them or even fully understanding them (ie that UHC has to be paid for by taxes)

so she's a professor who wrote a book. So what. I bet there's thousands of professors in this country with better politics than her.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The Pussy Boss posted:

Liz Warren is a fraud who copied Bernie's policies without believing in them or even fully understanding them (ie that UHC has to be paid for by taxes)

so she's a professor who wrote a book. So what. I bet there's thousands of professors in this country with better politics than her.

Ward Churchill 2020

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I've gotten a few calls from Wall Street and Obama and I am happy to announce that I am throwing my hat in the ring to be the new Mod

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

at least ive never enforced my bad posting by being a cop about it

:cop:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Pussy Boss posted:

i wrote a book

elect me

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Doesn't this describe 75% of the us population? This is like mbruenig's "most Trump voters were women or people of color"

Ruzihm has issued a correction as of 17:45 on Nov 12, 2019

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao at getting ousted because you just had to keep pissing off Sandernistas in their own thread enough that they dig up dirt on you

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i will paypal this dipshit a quarter to log off.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao at getting ousted because you just had to keep pissing off Sandernistas in their own thread enough that they dig up dirt on you

lmao yeah had he not started being a poo poo in the Bernie thread he'd still be here

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Please stop helldumping

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
guys check out this latest bad post I found

Oh Snapple! posted:

Please stop helldumping

lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/1194286955820806144?s=21
lol cenk is gonna endorse warren

what a dickhead

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

in local succ news: this is the person who i would be running against, if i can get a team and infrastructure together:

https://twitter.com/RVHoyos/status/1194251809164013569

at least we got her to fully endorse Sanders' M4A on twitter a couple weeks ago

I would work on your campaign but I moved to LA a couple years ago.

Tim Burchett is a nice dude the times I've met him and I really appreciate what he did for South Knoxville while the bridge was out but he's not a quality federal level rep and should have stayed county/local imo. way out of his depth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A MIRACLE posted:

at least we got her to fully endorse Sanders' M4A on twitter a couple weeks ago

I would work on your campaign but I moved to LA a couple years ago.

Tim Burchett is a nice dude the times I've met him and I really appreciate what he did for South Knoxville while the bridge was out but he's not a quality federal level rep and should have stayed county/local imo. way out of his depth

couldja point me to where she did? she's still talking about allowing private insurance like in europe (never mind that they also have a lot stricter laws on lobbying politicians but welp)