Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

cspam only needs to be lucky once. dnd will have to be lucky every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
also lol forever that pete got less votes for mayor than there are members of goonfleet

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Venom Snake posted:

also lol forever that pete got less votes for mayor than there are members of goonfleet

lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1194321492537991169

I gotta be honest I don't understand buttigieg voters. I guess I assumed they'd all go for Harris and she's totally flatlined just like beto and I can't explain why butt resonates where Harris/Beto didn't. Maybe his total lack of record helps

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

re: homex i think it's very frustrating that his opinion that he doesnt trust what western reporters said about the Uighur thing is constantly referred to as 'genocide denial'.

the same sources that say china is doing an ethnic cleansing are the same ones that say poo poo like china will force you to get an abortion if your social credit score is too low

I mean he also denied the holodomor so

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Make no mistake, the destruction of the succ thread was an explicit act of cultural erasure and just another example of the mods enforcing the d&d supremacist power structure

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Mantis42 posted:

Succzone getting gassed is a lot like Syria getting gassed: it was completely disproportionate, harmed the wrong people, and neither were caused by Assad.

the first time i was probed in dnd it was for posting about the lion of damascus

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Venom Snake posted:

hillary was working on this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

I gotta be honest I don't understand buttigieg voters. I guess I assumed they'd all go for Harris and she's totally flatlined just like beto and I can't explain why butt resonates where Harris/Beto didn't. Maybe his total lack of record helps

this election is a ceaseless nightmare :stoked:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

All of the non-Bernies get their month or so

It's just like 2012 and the not-Romneys

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mastershakeman posted:

Hes a decent looking white guy centrist.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mastershakeman posted:

I gotta be honest I don't understand buttigieg voters. I guess I assumed they'd all go for Harris

they're white op

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

mastershakeman posted:

Watch an hour of MSNBC and you'll understand.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Grapplejack posted:

I mean he also denied the holodomor so

sounds like we need to ask more libs if Churchill was a genocidal monster

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lol that Betos brownface ended up costing him votes

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

mastershakeman posted:

"He seems so reasonable and well spoken" plus that he's blanketing the airwaves and online ads. But as I've been saying for at least a month, Buttmentum is real.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Trabisnikof posted:

sounds like we need to ask more libs if Churchill was a genocidal monster

Yes but he was our genocidal monster

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Nothus posted:

Lol that Betos brownface ended up costing him votes

Ahhh okay now I get it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Thoguh posted:

"He seems so reasonable and well spoken" plus that he's blanketing the airwaves and online ads. But as I've been saying for at least a month, Buttmentum is real.

Honestly I'm just glad to see Biden falling

I am not worried about Buttmentum

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

Make no mistake, the destruction of the succ thread was an explicit act of cultural erasure and just another example of the mods enforcing the d&d supremacist power structure

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

MizPiz posted:

the qcs thread is really funny, i love it when cspam gets brought up in qcs because cspam freaks out the squares

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Al! posted:

the qcs thread is really funny, i love it when cspam gets brought up in qcs because cspam freaks out the squares

Please stop this helldumping

Helldumping is now defined as referencing any other subforum

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Kind of dreading Cenk endorsing Warren not because anyone cares, but because the press will jump at the chance to use it as an excuse to crown Warren The Real Left Candidate

y'know, like exactly what happened with WFP

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

I love that YBF is arguing so strenuously in favor of allowing PPJ to keep loving with us.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

loquacius posted:

Kind of dreading Cenk endorsing Warren not because anyone cares, but because the press will jump at the chance to use it as an excuse to crown Warren The Real Left Candidate

y'know, like exactly what happened with WFP

at this point cenk is only able to endorse ilhan omar

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

meanwhile Bernie scored the national nurse's union endorsement and I'm 100% sure no news channel has mentioned this a single time, or ever will

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

I love that YBF is arguing so strenuously in favor of allowing PPJ to keep loving with us.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

logikv9 posted:

no because the d&d mods filter out that bullshit and know when something real is happening

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Majorian posted:

i don't know who that is, is that a dnd grudge thing

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

i don't know who that is, is that a dnd grudge thing

It's Your Boy Fancy, he really hates CSPAM.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

WampaLord posted:

in the dnd primary thread one of the most succ posters did the whole "a bunch of bernie bros said terrible things in this thread, but it is helldumping to ask me to prove it"

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Majorian posted:

It's Your Boy Fancy, he really hates CSPAM.

For not banging on his door to volunteer for the guy who wore blackface, specifically.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

the hosed up thing is that guyovich got off with being exiled for genocide opinions and the forum never had to account for how loving terrible his posting was

he didn't even get exiled, he posted a "actually i resign due to completely unrelated matters" and banned himself

truly a man of the people

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
everyone gets a month in the sun just like the other clown car primaries

also posting to find my posts because

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Yinlock posted:

he didn't even get exiled, he posted a "actually i resign due to completely unrelated matters" and banned himself

truly a man of the people

The Bolivian Army never actually has pointed a gun at him!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
ah MOTHERFUCKER it's a new thread god DMANIT

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also yeah they've been desperately trying to get The Butt to catch on for ages, they're just testing the waters to see if anyone gives a poo poo about him(they don't)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
anyway the succlord media professor Harvard guy who gave this talk ten days ago called buttmentum and said he put some money in predictit for the first time ever