Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1194337220674478082?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Mantis42 posted:

Succzone getting gassed is a lot like Syria getting gassed: it was completely disproportionate, harmed the wrong people, and neither were caused by Assad.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

yep, turns out i'll never get tired of the fact that he's turned from suck zone villain #1 to suck zone hero effortlessly

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I feel marginally bad about laughing at people calling Peter Daou a child soldier now.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
helldumping is what happens after you eat at the iowa state fair

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Cool
https://twitter.com/stephenwertheim/status/1194297764315848705?s=20

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/hooiskellie/status/1194328586120916993

:wow:

Fleetwood posted:

helldumping is what happens after you eat at the iowa state fair

lmao

:golfclap:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Remember that a shortcut to having good foreign policy opinions is to just want the opposite of the American Natsec community wants. And they want a Biden Presidency.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Helldump is how wesley willis described a hard poop

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i dont see chipman's name on there

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
someone bought me this redtext but it said i was a dude and whne i corrected smarxist about my pronouns someone rebought it but fixed the pronouns

i cant tell if thats a great bit or some dnd no dick weirdo being a shitter

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loving christ man what did that porkchop do to you goddamn

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Grapplejack posted:

I mean he also denied the holodomor so

idk, it doesn't seem so

R. Guyovich posted:

the soviet and ukrainian politburos halved grain requisitions and redirected surplus to ukraine when the reality of the famine became clear. well bye

and this one got moved to the mod forums i think

R. Guyovich posted:

starvation of ukraine (the famine was real, soviet policy contributed to conditions worsening, but the leadership recognized its errors and severely reduced requisitions. it wasn't a deliberate effort to starve out specific populations; many parts of the ussr suffered)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

someone bought me this redtext but it said i was a dude and whne i corrected smarxist about my pronouns someone rebought it but fixed the pronouns

i cant tell if thats a great bit or some dnd no dick weirdo being a shitter

the people who regularly read and post in qcs (as opposed to when there are issues they actually care about) are deeply weird in a bad way

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

it’s a joke at the expense of weirdos who are still carrying a torch for franken

you weirdo.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I feel marginally bad about laughing at people calling Peter Daou a child soldier now.
He can still taste the gunpowder in the food, but his room is empty, just like his heart.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Remember that a shortcut to having good foreign policy opinions is to just want the opposite of the American Natsec community wants. And they want a Biden Presidency.

Another good way is to pay attention to whatever Bernie's yelling about lately (beyond the stuff he always is yelling about). I'm not the first to note that for every foreign policy disaster of the last forty years, there's almost always either video or a newspaper Op-Ed of Bernie yelling about it in advance.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

buttman is so obviously transparently the candidate of the out of touch rich lib that i really hope he stays in the race to the bitter end

how dare you denigrate his service to this country of translating the dying screams of innocent iraqis that we tortured to death

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1194321492537991169

I gotta be honest I don't understand buttigieg voters. I guess I assumed they'd all go for Harris and she's totally flatlined just like beto and I can't explain why butt resonates where Harris/Beto didn't. Maybe his total lack of record helps

I would be suspicious of this poll and others that have him with big numbers. His whole strategy is to carpetbomb Iowa with ads, so a lot of the polling response is probably from grandmas who recognize him as that "nice young man on TV" who they will nevertheless promptly forget about in seconds. It's not likely to translate into caucus votes

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

He can still taste the gunpowder in the food, but his room is empty, just like his heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8WTcvaziM

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Sharon my own tweet for this

https://twitter.com/OverEasyForever/status/1187175805425717249?s=20

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

yep, turns out i'll never get tired of the fact that he's turned from suck zone villain #1 to suck zone hero effortlessly

heh, I loved The Daou before it was cool :c00lbert:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

it always makes me smile

he is just eating the gently caress out of that pork chop

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

He's supposedly going to be at an event for Shahid Buttar, the cool guy primarying Pelosi, in Queens. Michael Brooks is hosting. For once I feel sad that I don't live in NY.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

swords into daou shares

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

heh, I loved The Daou before it was cool :c00lbert:

i entirely missed the Succ Daou part of his arc so to me he's always been Raiden/Jack

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Breakfast All Day posted:

swords into daou shares

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Daou is fine and all but I want to see Neera embracing Maoism if Trump wins again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

WampaLord posted:

i entirely missed the Succ Daou part of his arc so to me he's always been Raiden/Jack

he was only ever doing it to protect his girlfriend hillary rose

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

The old white lady who posted a THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE image with american flags all over it when he said he was a veteran was still incredible.

Lady... I uh...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Daou is fine and all but I want to see Neera embracing Maoism if Trump wins again

neera wants trump to win, it's absolutely important to her grift that her center-right think tank not look less "progressive" than the current president

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Majorian posted:

He's supposedly going to be at an event for Shahid Buttar, the cool guy primarying Pelosi, in Queens. Michael Brooks is hosting. For once I feel sad that I don't live in NY.

Why is Shahid Buttar doing an event in New York though, nobody there can vote for him :confused:

I guess it'd probably get him a buttload of donations but it would make more sense for him to focus on SF or at least on the Bay Area

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I would be suspicious of this poll and others that have him with big numbers. His whole strategy is to carpetbomb Iowa with ads, so a lot of the polling response is probably from grandmas who recognize him as that "nice young man on TV" who they will nevertheless promptly forget about in seconds. It's not likely to translate into caucus votes

having seen the Iowa primary process directly I think you are wildly underestimating the extent to which Iowa loving sucks

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

having seen the Iowa primary process directly I think you are wildly underestimating the extent to which Iowa loving sucks

Iowa picks corn

New Hampshire picks Presidents

repeat as needed

also Bernie will outperform polling and win Iowa due to caucus supporter effect

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

Why is Shahid Buttar doing an event in New York though, nobody there can vote for him :confused:

I guess it'd probably get him a buttload of donations but it would make more sense for him to focus on SF or at least on the Bay Area

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
when the qcs thread reopens someone remind me to post the time ppj hit me for a week for a post made in cspam during the one purge or else do it themselves

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

when the qcs thread reopens someone remind me to post the time ppj hit me for a week for a post made in cspam during the one purge or else do it themselves

oh videogames is on the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Breakfast All Day posted:

swords into daou shares