Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

when the qcs thread reopens someone remind me to post the time ppj hit me for a week for a post made in cspam during the one purge or else do it themselves

They're gonna excuse it with "thread rule of 3+ days for all probes." Its bullshit and blatantly abused to hit folks hard for minor infractions but the excuse is there and all that's needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Addamere posted:

oh videogames is on the case

it'll probably be the typical response of after giving it long and serious thought we will do nothing for now

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Daou is fine and all but I want to see Neera embracing Maoism if Trump wins again

Neera is one more Dem loss away from lining up to lick Republican boot.

E: or one Bernie win, of course

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Addamere posted:

he's a nice guy but i've raised complaints to him before that got brushed off out of hand so

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

it'll probably be the typical response of after giving it long and serious thought we will do nothing for now

yea i have expressed as much both here and there

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Someone nicely pm VG that docbeard post please just to make sure it gets seen because it deserves to be and my phone is being a dick.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

was my methodology sound, though? that was the first time i tried to figure something like that out and i really wanna make sure i didn't mook it up

I think so but I'd have to look at the numbers myself, and we need to factor in a Presidential year bump and a Trump bump.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Oh Snapple! posted:

They're gonna excuse it with "thread rule of 3+ days for all probes." Its bullshit and blatantly abused to hit folks hard for minor infractions but the excuse is there and all that's needed.

no no no

it was when the thread got moved here during the purge

me and one or two other poeple got hit when it got moved back, despite that not being part of the plan, it was literally just ppj being like ah ha i can be a dick to leftists

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

But yeah I'm expecting nothing because the site's standards for dealing with a bad mod issue requires a child in extremely bad circumstances.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Like it is clearly and obviously punishing us for things that didn't break rules but I guess because Rask hosed with dead reckoning it's fine

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Oh Snapple! posted:

But yeah I'm expecting nothing because the site's standards for dealing with a bad mod issue requires a child in extremely bad circumstances.

Hondarider tho

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Addamere posted:

gee if only someone would've called this a COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AAAAAAAAARGH SO SALTY :salt:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

BRENOE

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

he's a nice guy but i've raised complaints to him before that got brushed off out of hand so

at least he let you make them

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Really love how just as we're reaching consensus on what to do, some D&D wreckers show up to post stupid bullshit

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it seems like someone should curate an annotated list of examples of bad faith modding in advance of the next inevitable time this gets brought up so as to have an answer ready when asked

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Addamere posted:

it seems like someone should curate an annotated list of examples of bad faith modding in advance of the next inevitable time this gets brought up so as to have an answer ready when asked

they'll just move the goalposts and you know it

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Like it is clearly and obviously punishing us for things that didn't break rules but I guess because Rask hosed with dead reckoning it's fine

On the plus side it's funny watching people cry crocodile tears over dead reckoning of all people in that its extremely telling.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Addamere posted:

It's difficult because a lot of things are over multiple thread incarnations at this point.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fleetwood posted:

I still think about this post all the time

I thought it was now forbidden to repost stuff from D&D?? Mods??

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Fleetwood posted:

I still think about this post all the time

seriously, what kind of sick gently caress would run against allfather sanders?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Breakfast All Day posted:

swords into daou shares

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Oh Snapple! posted:

It's difficult because a lot of things are over multiple thread incarnations at this point.

grab it from your rapsheet

its what im doing

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Really love how just as we're reaching consensus on what to do, some D&D wreckers show up to post stupid bullshit

Gonna be completely unsurprised to find out they muddied the waters enough to justify a "nothing to do here, it seems"

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

grab it from your rapsheet

its what im doing

Nah there's stuff I remember happening to others but I cant remember who. In particular there was one in the primary thread that ppj justified with "negativity" but gently caress if I can remember when and who it was about.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

my favorite probe is a week long one when your boy fancy was pontificating about leftists for the thousandth time and I replied with "if they dig out some photos of bernie in blackface or in a kkk hood maybe you'll go out there knock on doors for him"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

WampaLord posted:

i entirely missed the Succ Daou part of his arc so to me he's always been Raiden/Jack

oh peter?

i meant the band but sure why not, i too have seen him to be raidenesque :hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_FThlNAa-Y

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Every single tweet in this long thread is a masterpiece of succ from the calf cramper herself
https://twitter.com/leahmcelrath/status/1194036634041360387?s=20

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

we'll see the same thread in a different iteration down the road in some degree no doubt because the comedy mods are obsessed with the comedy oil that c-spam produces

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

someone bought me this redtext but it said i was a dude and whne i corrected smarxist about my pronouns someone rebought it but fixed the pronouns

i cant tell if thats a great bit or some dnd no dick weirdo being a shitter

wanna buy you a judge dredd av but i'm broke and don't want to piss you off by selecting the wrong era of dredd or whatever, not much of a dreddhead, sorry. :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

we'll see the same thread in a different iteration down the road in some degree no doubt because the comedy mods are obsessed with the comedy oil that c-spam produces

cspam general strike NOW

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Probably Magic posted:

wanna buy you a judge dredd av but i'm broke and don't want to piss you off by selecting the wrong era of dredd or whatever, not much of a dreddhead, sorry. :(

judge jebb

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Probably Magic posted:

Lmao it's cool I have the money to buy a new av and plat I've just been lazy and I need to find my old dreddghazi pic

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

hmm, odd that they'd report this and be silent on Bernie's nurses union endorsement. maybe they're waiting for the official announcement on Friday?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:golfclap:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

this is one of the best panels in comics history and im gonna buy it again eventually

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

No, I think it's great. Look, we don't want to keep mods between CSPAM and D&D for the next 200 years. They've been fighting for hundreds of years. We're out. But we are leaving mods to secure the comedy. And we may have to fight for the comedy. It's okay. Maybe somebody else wants the comedy, in which case they have a hell of a fight. But there's massive amounts of comedy.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
the fact that someone rebought this with the right pronouns is deeply funny to me tbh if they hadnt i probably would have bought an av already

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Lmao it's cool I have the money to buy a new av and plat I've just been lazy and I need to find my old dreddghazi pic

yeah it was tempting to just buy you a nextwave av to troll you proper, but you've been through enough in the past 48 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Probably Magic posted:

yeah it was tempting to just buy you a nextwave av to troll you proper, but you've been through enough in the past 48 hours

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww