Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

how will we ever get our future of pneumatic tubes and perpetual hyper-fast walkways with this little public transit funding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

ahhh yeah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nae! posted:

i do it when im either really excited about something (dude, did you see the sick jacket i just got in disco elysium?) or when im really exasperated (dude, dont judge my jacket, im a loving superstar, okay?)

My sick jacket has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my sick jacket

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Plinkey posted:

ok dooder

duder is a good step away from the binary duderino/duderina

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

thinking about the hot bucket of diarrhea: how does anyone know it was actually diarrhea? It could have been a solid regular poop with hot water added then mixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pz7CqWTMs

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

i loving love infrastructure week!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks to the handsome legume, lentils, I just had an efficient and comfortable interaction with my toilet. And now I am sharing the good news with you: lentils. They are handsome, and they make you poop right.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

insanely hosed up that we havent done anything about this

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Dudoqueen and dudoking

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

not an endorsement posted:

when you throw out the bag to your firey hot cheetos and think "where will this go"

Once before I shut myself away from everyone so badly people came to check on me and I ended up having to go home for a bit, I wasn't throwing anything out because I didn't want it ending up in the ocean

Just filled with trash but I thought that if I threw it away it would end up killing an animal or fish or something, so I lived with it because it didn't seem moral to throw it away

Sometimes I wonder if I was right

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

An Apple A Gay posted:

seriously in real life i call everyone 'dude'

:same:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
having a duducken this thanksgiving

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Calibanibal posted:

Dudoqueen and dudoking

I prefer 'Dudoran Male Symbol' and 'Dudoran Female Symbol'

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

Hillary 2020 posted:

A thread on how conservative grifters have created an environment that favors a ground swell of far-right christian fascism.

https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/status/1193953558934085635?s=20

Nick Fuentes is the guy that picked his nose and ate it on camera, for those of you out of the chud self-debasement loop

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

how will we ever get our future of pneumatic tubes and perpetual hyper-fast walkways with this little public transit funding

easy, give the whole budget to the greatest mind in mass transportation and workplace efficiency, elon musk

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

A Handed Missus posted:

yospos bay area meetup 2019

surprising ideological shift for the gravel teens

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

tacodaemon posted:

it's utterly inconceivable to him that American Jews don't think of themselves as Israeli

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1194366691721072642

Well at least he didn't quote a rap lyric that sort of maybe refers to a jewish stereotype

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

All that transportation money is going straight into the pockets of contractors who are close friends of republican governors

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Hillary 2020 posted:

A thread on how conservative grifters have created an environment that favors a ground swell of far-right christian fascism.

Hey, I recognize that name. It's pretty wild how he got this ball rolling and how it all blew up like this with little to no warning.

mormonpartyboat posted:

having a duducken this thanksgiving

That sounds ducking nice!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nae! posted:

i do it when im either really excited about something (dude, did you see the sick jacket i just got in disco elysium?) or when im really exasperated (dude, dont judge my jacket, im a loving superstar, okay?)

lol if this isn't the only jacket you own

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Grondoth posted:

Once before I shut myself away from everyone so badly people came to check on me and I ended up having to go home for a bit, I wasn't throwing anything out because I didn't want it ending up in the ocean

Just filled with trash but I thought that if I threw it away it would end up killing an animal or fish or something, so I lived with it because it didn't seem moral to throw it away

Sometimes I wonder if I was right

hey man that sucks but ultimately it is much more sustainable to become a trash hoarder so you can choose how to incinerate or recycle each item in the future

so yeah

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao it still kills me that the party where like 80% of it's members spend like half their day posting about GEORGE SOROS gets a national conversation about anti-Semitism because Omar posted a song lyric.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ShuckThatJive/status/1194369941417398278

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

power word- Jeb! posted:

also was it pink or blue i have to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lNX4mf3Nfs

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

hey man that sucks but ultimately it is much more sustainable to become a trash hoarder so you can choose how to incinerate or recycle each item in the future

so yeah

who keeps yelling d&d at my giant trash pile show yourself

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao it still kills me that the party where like 80% of it's members spend like half their day posting about GEORGE SOROS gets a national conversation about anti-Semitism because Omar posted a song lyric.

its all about the benjamins, aka ben franklin, the oldest friend of GEORGE SOROS!!!!!!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Double Agent posted:

i loving love infrastructure week!

update: the president did something dumb and Infrastructure Week is cancelled

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

:hmmyes:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

Gringostar posted:

drat dude, this a sick jacket if you're in to being a silent scorpion man ,,drat

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gringostar posted:

sometime last week i was seriously considering buying this jacket

but then im like

no addamere you already have a winter coat and somehow 2 light jackets as well as a couple of hoodies, why would you do this, that is not a smart thing to do, and instead i posted one of the songs from the Drive soundtrack in the trump thread

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

ChristsDickWorship posted:

easy, give the whole budget to the greatest mind in mass transportation and workplace efficiency, elon musk

elon musk: here is a tube where you sit in a comfortable chair and it shoots you from los angeles to new york in 15 minutes, and you are given a mimosa during the trip
also elon musk: that'd be $99999

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

i bought the hotline miami jacket and made the mistake of leaving it in my parents house when i moved to australia

mom threw it out

mom, a normie

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the nra spokeslady airplane-packing panties tweet

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/JbKnockout/status/1194326293141000192?s=19

Holy poo poo

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

FactsAreUseless posted:

jesus christ thank you

how loving hard is this

Lol you mean for these people who say they are reporters to consider difficult ideas like verifying facts given to them

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

*blasts the worlds loudest airhorn* BBBBBELUGA HEIGHTS

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

the nra spokeslady airplane-packing panties tweet

i pack two pannies before i pack two pannies, and then i pack two more

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Hillary 2020 posted:

lol right wing rich grifters getting outflanked from the right... again.

I mean, maybe this time the fascists will share class solidarity with us as we burn the rich at the stake. It's a start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

I love how hard #1 and #10 contradict each other.