Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Tetracube posted:

why the gently caress isn't cspam the main forum and d&d the subforum yet

the troubles but posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And last but not least, Vice President Nina Turner

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait also Ilhan Omar, the best congresswoman

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
don't mind me just listing off the names of some good people

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Addamere posted:

don't mind me just listing off the names of some good people

you forgot dickeye, the best person

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

I figure trump is in the lead, no joke.

Democrats have one single "phone a friend (and pressure them to vote for you because it's better than the alternative, whether it's good for you or not)" left since i voted for hillary and was very unhappy as i did it

If dems have something to offer on its own merits in 2024, thats one thing. If 2020 is straight U BETTER VOTE FOR JOE YOU PIECE OF poo poo and thats all we have I might just give the gently caress up after voting against trump again. Liberals loving suck poo poo and I'll never be able to have a shot at a decent life under their half-assed horseshit.

Not so much that I'm for Bernie (though yes, for Bernie, and particularly attending the primary) as not really for anyone right of bernie. They really do reinforce a status quo that was actively bad for me.

JainDoh has issued a correction as of 00:43 on Nov 13, 2019

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

eonwe posted:

d&d needs to be a gas chamber subforum, imo.

it's like if every time I had to get to my house I had to go through another, shittier house

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

it literally takes a hosed or beaten child to get rid of bad mods lmao

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

I promise that changes will happen and very soon!

LF, we'll see you soon.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

literally the reason i didnt find cspam until rob was like "hey you might like this" was because d&d is so bad i knew not to bother going into it for like 15 years

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TrilliontonNixon posted:

LF, we'll see you soon.

We haven't posted a mods house yet

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
D&D should be a sub-forum of GBS, where most of the posters seem to have come from

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Were doing the mythical any % run that somehow take longer than the 100

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

also that thread was opened and closed in the time it took me to get home from work lmao

loving cowardice

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tetracube posted:

given a choice between voting for joe biden and having a nuclear warhead dropped directly on my house, I might have to think about it for a minute

Move to DC then pick the latter

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Were doing the mythical any % run that somehow take longer than the 100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsihgpbpsc

tool assisted slow run

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe evacuate the poors first

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

she did tho

i'd be takin them by the bottle load if i was forced to run against bernie :smith:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

papa horny michael posted:

D&D should be a sub-forum of GBS, where most of the posters seem to have come from

there's basically two types of goons, the irony-poisoned shitposters (GBS) and the "will die on the most asinine possible hill" effortposters (D&D)

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
c-spam should be liberated and given its own forum

it doesn't have to be "main," it can be right above d&d in "discussion"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

the tell all book on the joe biden campaign will be incredible, eagerly looking forward to the part where all this searching for a centrist savior was caused by him like, forgetting hes not in his house during a fundraiser and going upstairs then going to bed.

theres gonna be a whole chapter about how obama leaked to the nyt that he told joe not to run and then was frustrated joe didnt get the message but obama decided not to do anything more about it

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Grondoth posted:

I think about this a lot

I remember being devastated when my t-tests for an undergrad project didn't pass muster, I was upset that I did such shoddy work. And like... all through my life I've tried to maintain a sense of that pride, to tell myself that if I'm doing something I should do it well, even though we all loving know that since we're often not the owners of the products we produce we are alienated from them and thus caring about them is a trick. Still
Still, you wanna be able to say "this thing I'm putting out isn't complete garbage, right? Like... how loving BAD do your methods have to be that the spread on one particular candidate is more than the % of respondents who chose him? How can you put that out and go "looks good. Looks good to me. Print."

And SO MANY polls have those sky high margins of error. How can anyone be happy with the science they're doing? I mean the easy answer is right there, they're not, but I don't know how an outfit can put out numbers like this and say they're providing a service.

They think they're accomplishing the important ideological goal of "preventing a Bernie presidency." To them, this is similar to fudging results to prevent a white supremacist from coming to power.

Everything makes sense once you understand it through the lens of "they just hate the left."

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Tetracube posted:

biden is the only person on earth who could suffer a more humiliating loss vs trump than hillary

Big! Structural! Landslide!

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

TYT endorsed Berno

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

A MIRACLE posted:

TYT endorsed Berno

Lol OK Cenk good again

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A MIRACLE posted:

TYT endorsed Berno

actually surprised

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
the problem is do people care about the young Turks anymore

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

the problem is do people care about the young Turks anymore

I do*

*now

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the young turks is good when its good for bernie

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

none of these solutions take into mind that other subforums exist that need mods

for example, Dr. Eldarion is a guy who toils away in Coupons & Deals, why not give him company?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A MIRACLE posted:

TYT endorsed Berno

https://twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/1194398684731117568

a loving shocker, well done TYT

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
My main problem with the Turks is that they are, simply, too young

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

the young turks is good when its good for bernie

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

no one who wasnt already berno or lefter knows or cares about TYT

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
why are you people surprised?

https://twitter.com/SenWarren/status/1189566451922984967

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Genuinely shocked, but good

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

as usual I'm late on the draw for this but jesus goddamn christ

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Office Pig posted:

actually surprised

really queer Christmas posted:

Genuinely shocked, but good

Why does everyone itt always assume that the worst possible thing is going to happen?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Why does everyone itt always assume that the worst possible thing is going to happen?

weve been alive longer than a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

^^^: gently caress you for beating me like that you lousy so and so

most of us have lived for 30 years or more now