Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sexual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Google android wont let me type c*ck the worlds funniest word without hitting it in the menu but decides to change the word squeakual to sexual on its own. Traguc. No wonder gamers choose the x

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Google android wont let me type c*ck the worlds funniest word without hitting it in the menu but decides to change the word squeakual to sexual on its own. Traguc. No wonder gamers choose the x

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I've played Snakebird . Gets too hard for me at a certain point but definitely an easier learning curve than Stephens Sausage Roll

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

goferchan posted:

I've played Snakebird . Gets too hard for me at a certain point but definitely an easier learning curve than Stephens Sausage Roll

I like Snakebird and Stephen’s curved sausage roll—even if it get’s a little too hard at times.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:mrgw:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The Legend of Bum-Bo is out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

"deckbuilding roguelike" :xbone:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

"deckbuilding roguelike" :xbone:

No its like Puzzle Quest

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

What

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lord McMillen's latest Isaacverse masterpiece.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

All the fun of Puzzle Quest, but with the aesthetics of Isaac? Sign me up, Lois!

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Can't wait to help fund McMillin's poo poo fetish

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I forgot that was even happening. The last I heard anything about it was 2016. I'll probably wait and see how ppl like it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stardew Valley update is out on the 26th, loving swaaaagggggg

https://www.stardewvalley.net/1-4-pc-release-date-more/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Stardew Valley update is out on the 26th, loving swaaaagggggg

https://www.stardewvalley.net/1-4-pc-release-date-more/

I expected this to be like another year. Oh poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ConcernedApe posted:

The most recent big news is that XBOX and PS4 now both have the 1.3 multiplayer update, bringing all platforms (except VITA) into parity with one another.

:smith:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Vita Stranding

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I forgot that was even happening. The last I heard anything about it was 2016. I'll probably wait and see how ppl like it

I'd wait a little bit it's kind of buggy but apparently a new patch just launched that fixed some poo poo. I think if you like match-4 puzzle stuff and Isaac you'll like it though -- the spell and item variety is wild and they've done a good job translating the isaac enemies and their attack patterns and movement and stuff into turn-based combat. Music is great too if you've spent hundreds of hours getting the BoI music burned into your brain like me

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/SavedYouAClickV/status/1195378249368363009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

this is why you always multiply by deltaTime :colbert:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oh no! Now I have to look at even more incredible bagage on my horse and Arthur as he lurches from tree to tree

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if any of you lurkers out there are wondering to yourselves "hmm just why is PC gaming FTW"? just read this https://pcmasterrace.org/guide

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I shall

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The PC Master Race uses the term "peasant" as a personification of willful ignorance regarding the objective superiority of PCs over consoles. The term is especially applicable when facts are ignored or dismissed in lieu of regurgitated console marketing disinformation in an effort to defend some abhorrent practices by console manufacturers.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Why is it so long. Why doesnt it just have the glorious gaben meme picture on it. If a REAL pc gamer god like Christ "Christ" Avellone had written it he would have at least added a couple hundred monty python and dr who refs to his 100k word essay to keep big brained pc gamers like me entertained.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
why do they call them console ports when they came out on console first :doh:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Why is it so long. Why doesnt it just have the glorious gaben meme picture on it. If a REAL pc gamer god like Christ "Christ" Avellone had written it he would have at least added a couple hundred monty python and dr who refs to his 100k word essay to keep big brained pc gamers like me entertained.

because pc gamers are smarter than the console peasents who stopped being able to read when games stopped including manuals

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

heeheex2 posted:

why do they call them console ports when they came out on console first :doh:

short for console exPORT, owned noob :pwn:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The PC is far more socially capable than a console

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

quote:

-PCs have the freedom to upgrade whenever YOU decide to, not when Sony or Microsoft decide to. If you just got a big paycheck and wanted to sell your older GPU to a friend for $100 and buy a newer, better one for $300 you could do it tomorrow.
-Can be upgraded if desired
-Easier to upgrade

he's right!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lmfao the next half life game is gonna be VR

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Lmfao the next half life game is gonna be VR

LMFAO. loving retarded.

Adbot