Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
The Little Santa has done it, assuming it doesn’t end early, Janta has surpassed Nero as the Ultimate Saberface. Last year it was roughly 20 hours? This year it’s 22!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sen-dart
Oct 9, 2012
Bloody hell they better dump 30 quartz on us if this breaks the login streaks

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

This is what happens when you try to have Christmas early.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Sen-dart posted:

Bloody hell they better dump 30 quartz on us if this breaks the login streaks

It’s 1 apologem and apple for every hour of extended maintenance, so 22 quartz if this doesn’t end early, plus the originally planned 4 for the initial maintenance

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Well, this sucks balls.

I wonder who's to blame here, is it just Apple being dumb or is there a real problem with the iOS version post-update?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Apple

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Definitely Apple.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

El Burbo posted:

Cool guess I’m going to lose the 10 summon tickets because they made it impossible to check in

I’ll be pretty dang surprised and rather disappointed if they don’t do something about that.

They’d be stupid to shrug and go “welp sux2Bu”...

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I can hear my Jalter fund smiling

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
It's going to be really funny when the maintenance gets extended even further and everyone loses their streaks and the 8m campaign bonuses. :sigh:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

better for them to extend it so login is literally impossible since they'll have to give the rewards... compared to giving something like a two hour window for login where there's plausible deniability

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

dogsicle posted:

better for them to extend it so login is literally impossible since they'll have to give the rewards... compared to giving something like a two hour window for login where there's plausible deniability

Last time this happened they had a 3 hour window to log in or you'd lose your streak. I have no doubt that something similar will happen again. Better set an alarm clock for 18:00 PST if you don't want to lose it.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I absolutely lost my streak last time this happened.

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Just tuned in, was gonna grind some fate during my tattoos, this enrages me to no end.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Still broken? Wow I'm glad I didn't stay up.

I hope they screwed things up so hard that they're forced to emergency update to the 2.x client so I can run this on my iPhone without massive lag.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Nov 12, 2019

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Right now the problem isn't Apple (it was, but the update is out now), it's that they need to contact the Japanese branch to get the game runing again, and they are asleep over there.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Factor_VIII posted:

Last time this happened they had a 3 hour window to log in or you'd lose your streak. I have no doubt that something similar will happen again. Better set an alarm clock for 18:00 PST if you don't want to lose it.

Too bad for everyone who lives in an inconvenient time zone or, like me, will be working at those exact hours in a job that has no phone access

Man this sucks

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Vengarr posted:

I wouldn't bother. The Christmas lottos have 2 of each blue gem per class, per box.

Lotto events are the time to feast on skill gems.

That's only 20 gems (it's limited to 10 boxes, right?), which is only enough for one Ruler.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I’ll be pretty dang surprised and rather disappointed if they don’t do something about that.

They’d be stupid to shrug and go “welp sux2Bu”...

Not only will they not compensate anyone - they will make people pay money to download the new patch.

And people will pay it.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

El Burbo posted:

Too bad for everyone who lives in an inconvenient time zone or, like me, will be working at those exact hours in a job that has no phone access

Man this sucks

This is me. Legit if the game isn't up within 2 hours I will break my login streak I've held since the game first launched.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Gologle posted:

This is me. Legit if the game isn't up within 2 hours I will break my login streak I've held since the game first launched.

Congrats on losing your streak

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

That's only 20 gems (it's limited to 10 boxes, right?), which is only enough for one Ruler.

the rerun should actually have 3 per box, for a total of 30. then two more lottos in the next month with Underworld Xmas having 2 per box and Davinci having 20 of each gem in the event shop.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Piell posted:

Congrats on losing your streak

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

People ITT jonesing hard

edit: Over the course of the day riots start breaking out in major cities across the US

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

People ITT jonesing hard

edit: Over the course of the day riots start breaking out in major cities across the US

of course, I want my santa cinnamon roll

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I can't believe NA is dead.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Long Jeanne D'arc Alter Santa Lily is long.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Clawtopsy posted:

I can't believe NA is dead.

It turns out Jeff Bezos plays FGO and spent most of his money on the gacha without getting the servant he wanted. In retribution he had the game cancelled.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Looks like broken login streaks for everyone!

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

So I'm still getting the maintenance until TBD message, wasn't it supposed to be now that the server comes back up?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Is this the longest the game has ever been in maint?

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

So I'm still getting the maintenance until TBD message, wasn't it supposed to be now that the server comes back up?

That's what the Twitter said but the ingame message was always TBD after Jpn went to sleep.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Why didn’t First Hassan kill the maintenance instead of FGO itself? :smith:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Welp, bye bye 10x summon tickets. :(

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://webview.fate-go.us/2019/1110_maintenance/

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Nov 13, 2019

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

That's maint till reset, no login hope

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

(Updated on 11-12 18:00 PST)

We would like to inform our users that we will be extending the ongoing maintenance until 11-12 20:00 PST.
If the situation has not changed by 20:00 PST, we will update again with further information.
Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to all users.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The Death of Fate Go