Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m just mad we didn’t get a full-page explanation of how sex works with a human wiener and a loving cloaca. Is she cold blooded? Does she have to gently caress with a blindfold on so she doesn’t accidentally petrify him during climax?

Like why even have sexy snake ladies if you can’t answer these basic questions...

I think the gorgons at least on ravnica can just turn the stone gaze thing on and off at will so they're not like 'proper' medusa style gorgons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
NEETs hate chads. But really that's just because they're a subset of everyone.

There's also the stupid incel energy of "those guys are soaking up all the sex" involved too.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

the dumb magic book posted:

Her feet were numb.
"Well fine," liliana thought. "Now they match what passes for my soul."

CRAWWWWWLLLLLING IN MY SKIINNNNNNNN

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

They should have just gotten Lee Child to write these books by find-and-replacing Jack Reacher’s name with Gideon.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm pretty sure gorgons have the bits as humans

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I'm pretty sure Vraska just has snake hair, I don't think she's a snake lady all over.

Nobody tell Jace about the Orochi on Kamigawa though.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

I'm pretty sure gorgons have the bits as humans

Why on earth is this a thing you are “pretty sure” about

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

I'm pretty sure Vraska just has snake hair, I don't think she's a snake lady all over.

"Tamiyo," Jace inquired, "Vraska isn't doing it for me any more. I need to gently caress a real snake, and I was hoping you could help."

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

MikeCrotch posted:

This would just be Fear and Loathing In Castle Embereth as he goes to report on the big tournament while hilariously hosed up on magic mushrooms
First Magic: The Gathering story I'll've read in more than 15 years.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Paul Zuvella posted:

Why on earth is this a thing you are “pretty sure” about

The lore

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Its in the extended universe

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s kind of hard to tell from her cards. In some cards she has full on Voldemort face and grey green skin with scales and in some cards she’s just a very pretty human woman with snake-dreadlocks.

That’s bullshit. You can’t be a snake lady with titties, and you can’t be a warm blooded human lady with snakes for hair. Gorgons are snake people, WotC, just tell me if snuggling Vraska is like spooning a damp towel or not, you idiots!

(I’m hanging out with my snake right now, he’s only like 3 feet long but he loves to snuggle despite having cold blood. If you’ve ever had a really bad burn and you let your snake near it, they will coil up on the burned parts of your skin and cool it down, extremely helpful!)

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Sanderson Weiseman has to be mad at WotC for something; nobody writes that poorly unintentionally, right?

Fantastic Foreskin fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Nov 13, 2019

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
^ ^ ^ Given WotC's... everything, over the past decade or so, I wouldn't be surprised if they intentionally hired a lovely writer who lacks any self-awareness as to the degree of his writing's shittiness.

Bust Rodd posted:

(I’m hanging out with my snake right now, he’s only like 3 feet long but he loves to snuggle despite having cold blood. If you’ve ever had a really bad burn and you let your snake near it, they will coil up on the burned parts of your skin and cool it down, extremely helpful!)
:kimchi: Gud snek!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
wondering if ajani has a barbed penis or not...

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

little munchkin posted:

I'm at work but someone please link the elf vagina thread tia.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

MikeCrotch posted:

hint hint: jace is loving those hair snakes too

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

little munchkin posted:

A coward asks.

A Hero writes.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

so does Sarkhan just gently caress the dragon ladies on Tarkir and then is saddled with kids

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s kind of hard to tell from her cards. In some cards she has full on Voldemort face and grey green skin with scales and in some cards she’s just a very pretty human woman with snake-dreadlocks.

That’s bullshit. You can’t be a snake lady with titties, and you can’t be a warm blooded human lady with snakes for hair. Gorgons are snake people, WotC, just tell me if snuggling Vraska is like spooning a damp towel or not, you idiots!

In popular mythology, gordons can be anywhere from humans with just snake hair/petrification abilities to half a step away from Nagas.

Even the original Medusa myths warped her visage over time with the later Roman versions just making her a beauty who was cursed by Athena for having the gall of letting Poseidon rape her in an Athenian temple. >_>

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

No dragon sex on Tarkir, Sarkhan just jizzes dragons.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

We were somewhere around Castle Locthwain on the edge of the swamp when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive..." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like bartizan bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the enchanted carriage, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Castle Embereth. And a voice was screaming: "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

ItBreathes posted:

No dragon sex on Tarkir, Sarkhan just jizzes dragons.

you jizz into the wind, now reap the dragon whirlwind

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Tarkir just farts out dragons

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The virgin dragonlords vs the chad khans

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

We were somewhere around Castle Locthwain on the edge of the swamp when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive..." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like bartizan bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the enchanted carriage, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Castle Embereth. And a voice was screaming: "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

:five:

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I'm irritated that Orzhov contracts somehow keep Kaya from planeswalking off world but Jace was the living embodiment of the magic that holds Ravnica together and he could run around willy nilly.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Retromancer posted:

I'm irritated that Orzhov contracts somehow keep Kaya from planeswalking off world but Jace was the living embodiment of the magic that holds Ravnica together and he could run around willy nilly.

and also he fucks

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

fadam posted:

They should have just gotten Lee Child to write these books by find-and-replacing Jack Reacher’s name with Gideon.

Gideon would gently caress too much

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ItBreathes posted:

Sanderson has to be mad at WotC for something; nobody writes that poorly unintentionally, right?

The sex poo poo being really off makes sense considering he's a Mormon who writes incredibly chaste books

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

"[Planeswalker] Fucks" would be a good spell cycle.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

ItBreathes posted:

Sanderson has to be mad at WotC for something; nobody writes that poorly unintentionally, right?

It wasn't Sanderson who wrote it. Author of both the WAR novels was Greg Weisman.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Owlbear Camus posted:

Only if we pick the most upsetting options possible.

Karn Fucks.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

FrozenPhoenix71 posted:

It wasn't Sanderson who wrote it. Author of both the WAR novels was Greg Weisman.

Noted and edited. I still can't believe someone would put those words on a page without trying to write the worst prose ever. Like Ral Zerak's lighting, the worst kind of electricity.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Deleter posted:

Karn Fucks up

Finally, the return to Mirrodin-Phyrexia.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

fadam posted:

I always wanted to know just how big Gideon's hands were.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Sanderson wrote a side story about Davriel that was set on innistrad, before the events of WAR, I don't think there was any loving in that one.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

The Deleter posted:

Karn Fucks.

"Being silver-tongued" about to take on a whole new meeting.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Owlbear Camus posted:

I feel like it devolves into a color pie discussion over which color gets which position and spoiler season levels of theory-crafting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

The Deleter posted:

Karn Fucks.

Chose one or both:
Tap Target Artifact, it does not untap during it's controllers next untap step.
Tap Target Creature, it does not untap during it's controllers next untap step.
If both modes target the same permanent, place it on the bottom of its controller's library.
Then place a loyalty counter on each Karn planeswalker you control.