Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Eschenique posted:

Has privatization improved anything?
Fixed your question for you, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/Klungtveit/status/1193549168528252928

Esran
Apr 28, 2008
Bunch of Jewish gravesites were vandalised this weekend. I'm sure the centrists will stand firm against racism and xenophobia.

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/politik/stram-kurs-takker-ja-til-holde-partikongres-paa-christiansborg

Henrik Dam Kristensen (S) posted:

Udgangspunktet er, at det er et opstillingsberettiget parti, vi taler om, og hvis de retter henvendelse om, at de gerne vil have et arrangement på Christiansborg, så vil vi selvfølgelig som udgangspunkt være parate til at stille os til rådighed

Not inviting the ethnic cleaning party to have their conference in the Danish parliament building would breach decorum, you see.

quote:

Jeg finder det betænkeligt, at et lovligt, opstillingsberettiget parti således reelt formenes adgang til at afholde et lovligt møde, skrev Søren Espersen, efter at politiet havde nedlagt forbud mod afholdelsen af kongressen i Middelfart
:calmhitler:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Alhazred posted:

It must be so frustratring to be a nazi. You put In so much effort and then no one believe you did it.

Maybe they shouldn't deny the Holocaust, then.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Nenonen posted:

Maybe they shouldn't deny the Holocaust, then.

:discourse:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Messerschmidt unsurprisingly believes it's Muslims, too. They must've hacked the Nordfront website and uploaded the pictures alongside the links to Youtube videos about "The Jewish Question" and "The Jews' plan for the Goy". Will the nefarious cyberjihad ever end? :sigh:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

Messerschmidt unsurprisingly believes it's Muslims, too. They must've hacked the Nordfront website and uploaded the pictures alongside the links to Youtube videos about "The Jewish Question" and "The Jews' plan for the Goy". Will the nefarious cyberjihad ever end? :sigh:

It must be super easy to be an islamist. You don't even have to do anything because everyone will just asume that it was you who did anyway.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Oops, so it wasn't Muslims who did the nazism while leaving nazi stickers at the multiple crime scenes? Shocking!

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/ledende-medlem-nynazistisk-forening-anholdt-haervaerk-paa-joedisk-gravplads-i

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

Oops, so it wasn't Muslims who did the nazism while leaving nazi stickers at the multiple crime scenes? Shocking!

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/ledende-medlem-nynazistisk-forening-anholdt-haervaerk-paa-joedisk-gravplads-i

So the media in Denmark actually believed it wasn't who it appeared to be who was doing it? Norwegian news media seems to have reported it as being the Nazis all along for instance. I mean there are definitely extremist Muslims (individuals and groups) who might want to vandalize Jewish sites, but you know, they tend to want you to know that it was them that did it. I thought it was kind of the same with the Nazis really, though I guess there also are those people who just want to blame everything on the Muslims.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Randarkman posted:

So the media in Denmark actually believed it wasn't who it appeared to be who was doing it? Norwegian news media seems to have reported it as being the Nazis all along for instance. I mean there are definitely extremist Muslims (individuals and groups) who might want to vandalize Jewish sites, but you know, they tend to want you to know that it was them that did it. I thought it was kind of the same with the Nazis really, though I guess there also are those people who just want to blame everything on the Muslims.

so, just danes then

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Randarkman posted:

So the media in Denmark actually believed it wasn't who it appeared to be who was doing it?

Hey it's tricky, some of our politicians made the same mistake. Unlucky I guess.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Randarkman posted:

No, the media kindly held off judgment, but thousands of "concerned citizens" flooded comments sections to muddy the waters by blaming Muslims. Morten Messerschmidt from the Danish People's Party did the same thing on his own page. The right's "concern" for Jews has always been exclusively driven by the opportunity to harangue Muslims as inherently anti-semitic.

It's funny, because the Danish People's Party held an exhibition for Dan Park in loving parliament. He's been photographed at NMR protests.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Randarkman posted:

The far right, including a prominent FrP-politician believed it was muslims.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Oh yeah, as far as prominence goes, Herr Messerschmidt was recipient of the second largest number of personal votes in our history, only surpassed by Nyrup. He once briefly left the party following an episode in Tivoli where he drunkenly sang Deutschland über Alles and did the salute. You know which one.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Do these excuses for human beings really think that "Den Nordiske Modstandsbevægelse" is particularily clever?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

They found clothes with green paint on them at his house. Towering intellects at play here. :lol:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Fair point, they're not exactly the warmest buns in the cubboard or the sharpest knives in the basket.

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

Ahahaha

I knew this was going to be a thing. For a moment in time people could vape indoors in the warmth. As long as they were discreet about it. Instead they went full entitlement and got the "burnt bubblegum & old socks" flavor and started blowing massive clouds from their turbo charged vape bongs and now they're banished into the cold with the regular smokers. Time is a flat circle.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
i was gonna knee jerk against this but the smelly e cig is a loving cancer
take a snus you dips

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Snus, snaps och saltlakrits
Somehow six glocks and 300 rounds have been stolen from Rosenbad. loving lol :cripes:

https://www.dagensjuridik.se/nyheter/dagens-juridik-avslojar-vapen-stulna-inne-pa-rosenbad/

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Fader Movitz posted:

Somehow six glocks and 300 rounds have been stolen from Rosenbad. loving lol :cripes:

https://www.dagensjuridik.se/nyheter/dagens-juridik-avslojar-vapen-stulna-inne-pa-rosenbad/

Securitas is the gift that keeps on giving.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Wild Horses posted:

i was gonna knee jerk against this but the smelly e cig is a loving cancer
take a snus you dips
Snus is loving disgusting and stinks a lot too, just nowhere as far. And it's even grosser than all the butts being dropped all over the place. :barf:

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

snus doesnt smell unless you're literally kissing the snusée
and it usually doesn't show on a person (except on me because me lös-snuser)

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

Someone changing their lös-snus at the lunch table can be pretty gross and smelly.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Personally I like people who use snus more than people who smoke, because the snusers aren't going to give me lung cancer just because I'm in the vicinity while they get their fix.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Wild Horses posted:

It's subtle like someone who hasn't looked at a toothbrush in a long time. Doesn't smell if they keep their mouth shut. But if they exhale it reeks.

Also:

Eschenique posted:

Someone changing their lös-snus at the lunch table can be pretty gross and smelly.

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Wild Horses posted:

Incorrect. Snus in SJ trash bags riiiiight up against the heater reek to high heaven and I’ve surrendered seats because of it.

there is no ethical tobacco consumption under late harm reduction.

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

A right wing co-worker keeps citing the time the Swedish Social Democrats "borrowed" money from the "Pension fund" and then never returned the money and that this is why Swedish pensioners now have it worst in Europe.

What the hell is he talking about? I'm not ruling out the possibility. I just can't find the specifics.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Eschenique posted:

A right wing co-worker keeps citing the time the Swedish Social Democrats "borrowed" money from the "Pension fund" and then never returned the money and that this is why Swedish pensioners now have it worst in Europe.

What the hell is he talking about? I'm not ruling out the possibility. I just can't find the specifics.

this sounds like one of those conspiracy theories the right is constantly launching to make social democrats appear as corrupt, dangerous radicals at first glance. also rests on a rather dubious initial statement (swedish pensioners have it the worst in europe)

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

V. Illych L. posted:

this sounds like one of those conspiracy theories the right is constantly launching to make social democrats appear as corrupt, dangerous radicals at first glance. also rests on a rather dubious initial statement (swedish pensioners have it the worst in europe)

Apparently there was some survey and the result was that Swedish pensioners feel the worst in Europe or have it worst in Europe based on some other stats.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Eschenique posted:

Apparently there was some survey and the result was that Swedish pensioners feel the worst in Europe or have it worst in Europe based on some other stats.

So Swedish pensioners feel most entitled in all of Europe. And are probably lonely since we're not forced to live with our crusty old relatives (yet).

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Eschenique posted:

Eh, that's both true and false. It happened but,

1. Wasn't a loan

2. Was a broader political decision as part of the pension reform to our current system

3. It was a riksdag decision, not government

4. It did diminish pensions greatly a few years later when the world economy started grinding to a halt

https://www.senioren.se/nyheter/sanningen-om-de-258-miljarderna/

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

It's usually a safe assumption that any decision made by Social Democrats since the early '90s worsened things for common people.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

It's usually a safe assumption that any decision made by Social Democrats since the early '90s worsened things for common people.

Pretty much.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

That assumption holds for people from the whole political spectrum.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I wanna say that Dan Jørgensen's never done any harm, but I can't tell for sure. :ohdear:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

THE BAR posted:

I wanna say that Dan Jørgensen's never done any harm, but I can't tell for sure. :ohdear:

I have more bad news.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

those responsible for the whole karolinska debacle can suck MY DICK
shouldn't have hired those konsulter for millions?? no poo poo you loving scum

https://www.svd.se/stort-misstag--svenonius-medger-fel-i-planen-for-nks/om/karolinska-universitetssjukhuset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

SplitSoul posted:

I have more bad news.

What, did he pull a David Cameron?