Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Taintrunner posted:

i went to the doctor today and he told me to eat more red meat. not even joking

I dated a vegan back in my twenties and we've kept in touch since. A few years ago I happened to be in the town we both used to live in (and she still does) so we got together for lunch, and I was surprised when she ordered a corned beef sandwich. "Oh yeah, turns out the reason I was so listless all the time back then was anemia."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine wanting neelix to not be dead

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

freckle posted:

If y'all aren't following @carlinspace on Twitter he's working through all of trek and he's on Voyager now and wants to die

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

freckle posted:

Hadn't seen that poo poo since I was kid and holy poo poo. He's a jealous, controlling psycho dating a toddler-age alien. Whoever wrote that should be on a watchlist

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/BerniesBack2020/status/1194781761252864009

warren may actually be the most repulsive candidate in this election

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

warren defaults to trusting the "experts" in every area in which she is not an expert which is bad because every "expert" that has the ears of politicians is a lying conman

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Taintrunner posted:

i went to the doctor today and he told me to eat more red meat. not even joking

your doctor wants you to get swole

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/BerniesBack2020/status/1194781761252864009

warren may actually be the most repulsive candidate in this election

The existence of Mayor Pete and Copmala makes you wrong, but maybe not by much.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

navyjack posted:

The existence of Mayor Pete and Copmala makes you wrong, but maybe not by much.

yeah, but she's my second choice because she's sooooooooooooo much better than the rest of the field!!!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://twitter.com/TeamWarren/status/1194783777597333505

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

my second choice is sanders, my first choice, bernie

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i found warren's green military

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bernie Sanders

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner posted:

i found warren's green military

why are there youtube ads for loving attack helicopters lmao

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Addamere posted:

billionaires watch YouTube too

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Addamere posted:

when the government collapses and billionaires want to terrorize the water addicts, lockheed martin is there

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Good ole Bell helicopter, wonder if LBJ's descendants still own shares in it

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/outmagazine/status/1194716253530787840

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Addamere posted:

the algorithm has caught on to the existence of the conservative sexual identity joke but not its purpose

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Collecting tears from billionaires who are uncontrollably laughing at the idea that anything will be different.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im trying to find that twitter post where lockheed is advertising to kids about creating stealth tech lmao

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

foobardog posted:

I know we moved on to Animorphs chat but

I don't know about the actual comic but the Mouse Guard paper and pencil RPG still describes weasels as inconvertibly evil. So yeah.

i would really not call mouse guard a redwallish thing. its more like a story about actual mice, just smart enough to use tools and realize how hosed their position in the world is. weasels are considered evil the way people-eating giants in a fairy-tale are considered evil, because they are relative giants, who eat people

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/pftompkins/status/848982344111280130?lang=en

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ex post facho posted:

im trying to find that twitter post where lockheed is advertising to kids about creating stealth tech lmao

paul f tompkins was the tweeter

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
well,

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Tetracube posted:

given a choice between voting for joe biden and having a nuclear warhead dropped directly on my house, I might have to think about it for a minute

Considering I live in New York City, I would take the nuke without a second thought.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

lmao post heart attack Bernie is loving awesome

the phoenix must burn to ash before it can be reborn anew

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
gee i guesz it was morthrop grumman i cant kedp all these mic ghouls straight!! :jerry:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:yeshaha:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

*Inhales deeply*

Bernnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee

Saaaaaaannnnnnnddeeeerrrrrrrrrs

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hillary Clinton is a loving TERF lmfao lol haha i'm gonna loving die for having the audacity to grow some tits arent I?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I dated a vegan back in my twenties and we've kept in touch since. A few years ago I happened to be in the town we both used to live in (and she still does) so we got together for lunch, and I was surprised when she ordered a corned beef sandwich. "Oh yeah, turns out the reason I was so listless all the time back then was anemia."

vegetarianism owns sry your friend doesn't know what iron pills are

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Riot Bimbo posted:

Hillary Clinton is a loving TERF lmfao lol haha i'm gonna loving die for having the audacity to grow some tits arent I?

don't worry, for she will never be president

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Invincible.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

fabergay egg posted:

don't worry, for she will never be president

im less worried about that and more that she's a high profile lib a lot of worse but lesser libs take their cues from and if they think they can win over that coveted middle america conservative-but-no-not-like-that voter by throwing me under the bus and turning my corpse into feed for the prison industrial complex or whatever, I think they would in a heartbeat

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

How in God's name did anybody fall for her grift, particularly after 2008? I'm at a loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Tom Guycot posted:

Yeah archer doesn't have enough decorum.

He shouts while killing people, while janeway is calm and polite when killing Tuvix

I'm glade tuvix was murdered and I hope he burns in hell.