Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
One in the pink, two in the stink!

Sick as gently caress.

It's a loving clown!

Get the gently caress off my turf!

loving clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Sick clowns!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Patient: Sick clown
Symptoms:
Clowns are scary, but don't make me feel sick!
Cause: Clowns are sick
A very common (and terrifying) condition among sick clowns is an acute onset of nausea and vomiting, which will likely be accompanied by a fever of the higher ranges (typically 105 degrees or more). If you have recently been exposed to the clowns, you may notice yourself having a fever and/or chills (as if being touched by the Clown) even if you aren't the victim.
The most common way to diagnose this condition is to ask the Clown to show you his/her hands, feet, and face. This will help you determine whether the clown is experiencing stomach and/or respiratory problems. It will also help you identify the symptoms of any food allergies or other food-related conditions.
If you have any of these symptoms, please call 911 immediately.
The Clowns are Scary!
Symptoms: The Clown

Mozi fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Nov 14, 2019

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
Patient: A prostitute with a bad case of beer farts
Diagnosis:

A terrible case of beer farts. She has a tendency to fart for no reason at all. She doesn't just fart, it is more like a stream of diarrhea. She'll also sneeze like a wet dog every so often. The problem is this, it is a terrible case of beer farts and the best thing to do is to keep her from drinking, and keep her from playing with all the other kids that play in the park. The best thing is to teach her a better way to play. This will prevent her from having to deal with all of the farts.
So there you have it. How do you stop a girl from farting? Use an effective strategy and make her stay at home.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Mitch McConnell stunned the political world by beheading himself by guillotine on national television. After the dramatic events, he received standing ovations. A day later, he was dead.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

President Trump farted in he own mouth. It was a glorious moment for the Republican Party. The party was just in charge of the White House for the first time in nearly a decade and suddenly a party leader with the balls to stand up to his own party's leader, who was not about to get in Trump's face during a ceremony honoring the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

"It was very nice to see that Mr. President was able to fill up his own pants," said the president. "I mean, it's a big deal. I never thought I'd say that."

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like
  "We've got the most delicious  milkshake  that we've ever had"  They have it all  - and then some, too."
There is no doubt that the video above has given rise to numerous memes, including this one, which I am not a fan of.
I think this is a much more useful meme than the one below, which was the result of a real life experience I was having in the UK:
I was working in a high end restaurant with a young woman, who had a job in the catering industry. She had been working there a long time, but had decided to come out on her own. I was one of the few other staff members who supported her decision and the fact that she had done so, and was willing to put up with the company being so terrible, was hugely encouraging. In this instance, the woman's attitude to her work environment, her manager and the

And they're like
  Oh man I'm gonna go get a milkshake
'Cause I'm a big boy now
So I got all of the boys here
I got 'em all in my milkshake
And they're like  Oh man I'm gonna go get a milkshake
'Cause I'm a big boy now
'Cause I'm a big boy now
'Cause I'm a big boy now
'Cause I'm a big boy now
'Cause I'm a big boy now
'Cause I'm a big boy now

And they're like
  what the gently caress is this poo poo? I mean come on man. You're an adult man. You don't need me to explain things to you.
But you know what? I am here to be a friend to you. I don't give a poo poo about the football, but your friendliness gets me. It's like having a brother that you can't stand.
It's like I'm trying to keep this poo poo from ever happening. I'm not your little brother. You're the one that keeps giving me poo poo and makes me feel like poo poo. I mean what do you say to that?
You keep giving me poo poo. I'm the only one who doesn't know how to give you poo poo back. I'm the only one who doesn't know how to explain how we're here to hang out. You're the one who just keeps giving me poo poo.
Well I don't give a poo poo.
I'm your friend.

Really uhh mixed bag there.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
The biggest mistake a man can make is to give up trying, even when a failure is staring you in the face.

Failure has its advantages. It gives you the chance to change your course. It also forces you to learn from your mistakes.

Failure is the opportunity to grow, but not in a direction you didn't expect.

Don't forget, if you want to learn and grow, you have to fail in some fashion. You have to fail at something.

I don't care if it's a job interview, a dance recital, or a bar exam. You have to fail, so you can learn from your failures and take that knowledge and apply it to the things you want to do in life.

If you don't want to fail, don't pursue success at all costs. Success is just another word for failure.

If you want to accomplish anything worthwhile, you have to take some risk. You have to do things you never

The biggest mistake a man can make is to think that the future is already written. The future is unpredictable; you can't plan for it. You can't plan for what's going to happen to you. You can't plan for things. The future is unpredictable. We can't plan for things. The future is unpredictable.

If you want to be successful, you have to be a master of surprises. The more surprises you can surprise people, the more they'll like you. And you can't take anything for granted. You have to be a realist. It's always going to be the unknown that's going to be the biggest surprise.

If you want to win, you have to understand the art of the catch. You have to catch the opponent off guard and not give him a chance to think. When you catch them off guard, they're completely out of rhythm.

It's really easy to be successful, you just have to be willing to work hard

quote:

If you want to be successful, you have to be a master of surprises. The more surprises you can surprise people, the more they'll like you

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Edit: double post

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Are you god? It's me. Oh, it's me. I was hoping you would see me. I just want to be with you. Please, just come closer. <pause> Mmmmm. I love you too, baby. Mmm, I love when you kiss me back. <kissing> We are a perfect match. Mmmmm. It was you, wasn't it? <kissing> It was you that was with your ex and now this other girl. <kissing> You love my body too, don't you? You love the way my tits look in this bra, the way they bounce around in this skirt. I love how they feel when I wear these thigh highs. <kissing> I know, I know. You know what, I'm just going to move my skirt up a little. Mmm. <moaning> God, you're in me so well. I know you love my body and I know you

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
My favorite masturbating comedian is Larry the Cable Guy. He has one of my favorite interviews with him in The Larry Sanders Show that aired on the Comedy Central channel.

I have seen a lot of funny things that way.

Larry's character would just tell the story of the day. We would just sit there and he would tell a funny story. He would tell us all kinds of things. The story of the day was, we have to go to the bathroom. Larry would say, "Okay, we are going to the bathroom. We are going to the bathroom and when we are there, you are going to masturbate me in the bathroom." So we would wait, I would do the other thing, and he would say, "No, wait. I am going to masturbate you in the bathroom."

Do you masturbate?

I would say that it is not a conscious thing. It is more like a reflex.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
NASA First Contact with Aliens Checklist:
1. Pull down pants
Point at your feet (this should be done in the most convincing manner you can imagine)
3. Shake your head vigorously, saying the words "No. No. No. No. No. No."
4. Say, "I want to see you!"
5. Ask politely for the aliens to come outside
6. Point at your head and yell, "NO!"
7. Point at the wall and yell, "NO!"
8. Stand on your head, yelling, "NO!"
9. Point at the sky and yell, "NO!"
10. Point at the ground and yell, "NO!"
11. Ask the alien for an exoskeleton
12. Ask for a phone
13. Ask for a phone number (with a fake number if possible)
14. Ask for a name and an address
15. Ask for a picture of the moon
16. Ask for a photo of the

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Trump woke up without a penis, but his penis woke up with him.

He said the problem with being the president is you never know where it's going to pop out of.

This time it was a small, little stubby one. This time it didn't need his "special access" to pop out.

In a video on his official Facebook page, Trump was asked what he likes about being president. Trump responded by saying:

"My favorite thing is to get the credit for things," he said.

Well there you go. That's his favorite thing, but he'd also rather not be recognized.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I was fired from the dick sucking factory for being an "unladylike" female worker!

What's this I hear about a new, better, "piss-free" way to "tastefully" take a dump? Well, I'm sure you've heard the old adage that "a girl can piss and poo at the same time, but she can't poop and piss at the same time." Yeah, you can, ladies! You can both piss and poo poo! But wait! Does this mean you can piss and poo poo together in one motion? Well, you can! And yes, you can also piss and poo poo in the same bowl!

You see, in this new and improved version of the poop and piss, it's all about the poo. You don't have to "stick it down the crack of your door, or in the crack of your window, or into your neighbor's flower pot." No, the poo's on your penis

dudeness fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Nov 14, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Hilarious Jokes:
1. A man walked into a bar
. The bartender was giving him a cold shoulder because he had his shirt off. The man pulled out his dick and said, "You gotta drink my piss." The bartender, with an incredulous look on his face, said, "What piss?!" The man said, "It's my piss. My piss is the best piss in the world." The bartender said, "How do I know?" The man said, "Because it's yours!"
2. A woman walked into a bar, looking for some companionship. The bartender saw her and said, "Are you a man or a woman?" She said, "What do you

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Spock ate my balls

I eat your balls

Gorging is the new sex

When you get hard for your wife

Gorging is the new sex

Gorging is the new sex

I'm all yours now

I'm all yours now

I'm all yours now

When

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

List of shortest jokes:
. The two-pronged golf club (a golf club with two prongs).
2. The cat that cannot fly, but does glide like a bird.
3. Two words: 'hump' and 'grind'.
4. The story of a man who bought a dog that he couldn't get rid of.
5. An ancient Greek phrase which means "The world's a big place and everything is smaller than you think".
6. A famous poem about a man who found out he has a huge cock but a small penis.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Palpek posted:

List of shortest jokes:
. The two-pronged golf club (a golf club with two prongs).
2. The cat that cannot fly, but does glide like a bird.
3. Two words: 'hump' and 'grind'.
4. The story of a man who bought a dog that he couldn't get rid of.
5. An ancient Greek phrase which means "The world's a big place and everything is smaller than you think".
6. A famous poem about a man who found out he has a huge cock but a small penis.

quote:

A famous poem about a man who found out he has a huge cock but a small penis:

A poem about a man who lost his penis:

A poem about a man who lost his penis in an accident:

A poem about a man who lost his penis in a game of chess:

A poem about a man who lost his penis in an ice hockey game:

I want to know what this thing thinks chess is.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Daggering is a type of dance popular with students in the UK, Australia and Ireland. It is also known as 'Bagel Roll' as it involves dancing with a bag of bread, but it is also known as 'Bagel Slapping' and 'Daggering the Bags'.

The 'bagel slap' is performed by putting one hand into the bag of bread and the other arm around the back of the other arm, with the front of one arm slanted towards the bag. One leg is then thrown over the other leg as the two dance, with the bag of bread on the back.

The 'Daggering the Bag

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I want to know what this thing thinks chess is.
AI looking at a game of chess: The game is about repeatedly lifting and then smashing pieces of wood onto a flat board using a lot of force. Chances of a fragile reproduction organ finding its way onto the board just before getting smashed: greater than zero.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Chess is a game that combines physical force with satanic ritual.

I could go on for hours. If you want to see an excellent summary of how the game has been used to manipulate and control the masses, you can see it here.

This is how this whole thing works, and I am about to explain why it works in detail. Let me just start by saying that I am very well aware that the chess elite does this kind of thing all the time. I have had a friend who was a chess master for many years and he used to tell me how he was going to use chess to control people through the use of subliminal suggestion. He had a special computer

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

Daggering is a type of dance popular with students in the UK, Australia and Ireland. It is also known as 'Bagel Roll' as it involves dancing with a bag of bread, but it is also known as 'Bagel Slapping' and 'Daggering the Bags'.

The 'bagel slap' is performed by putting one hand into the bag of bread and the other arm around the back of the other arm, with the front of one arm slanted towards the bag. One leg is then thrown over the other leg as the two dance, with the bag of bread on the back.

The 'Daggering the Bag

quote:

It’s the dance craze sweeping the nation, but do you know your children are at risk? The dance, commonly referred to as ʻDancinʼ and is also known as "tumblin' in the street," was introduced to children as early as 1881.

According to the CDC, more than 1.8 million American children and youth have danced to tumblinʼ or dance-like activities.

It is most commonly performed by young children, as well as those who are overweight and those who have physical disabilities. There have been many media reports concerning the dangers of dancing to music and dance, but the facts are there for all to see. Many experts say dancing to dance can be dangerous because of its effects on children.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Childish "AIDS joke" kills thousands in the U.S.

A "dumb, sexist, gay joke" that got "too big for its britches"

"It wasn't meant to be offensive," the man who made the "joke" said.

The joke was so offensive, the White House has weighed in.

Obama's spokesman, Jay Carney, said Tuesday that the president would not respond personally to the jokes but he would send Carney a copy of the joke from the Associated Press.

"I think the fact that they were able to generate such a reaction reflects the diversity of the American people and the diversity of our nation."

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

How to use a buttplug:

1.  Insert your buttplug slowly in the vagina, taking your time and making sure that it's really comfortable for both the person inserting it and the person being hosed.

2.  Pull your buttplug out, keeping it snug in the vagina, and let it get in.

3.  Give the buttplug a good shake, and pull it out slowly, keeping the length in the vagina.

4.  Give a good squeeze

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Top 10 most advanced sex moves:

1. Double Vaginal – This is the first most advanced sex move. In this move, the male uses his penis to penetrate the vagina of the female. This is a type of mutual masturbation.

2. P-spot stimulation – This sex move involves the male using his penis to stimulate the female in the p-spot. The female will use her labia as an inner and outer vaginal opening.

3. Handjob – This sex move is similar to the double vaginal sex move, but the male also inserts his hand into the female's vagina. The female will then give the male a handjob.

4. Reverse

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

A famous poem about a man who found out he has a huge cock but a small penis. Written to help him cope with his newly acquired body part, the poem is so successful that it has since been used in advertising campaigns and as a metaphor for overcoming the difficulty of dealing with the knowledge that you have a penis. In fact, the "small penis" phrase has even been used in television ads for erectile dysfunction drugs.

"It's a huge cock and I'm a very small dick!" A common phrase of encouragement for men who are looking to increase the size of their genitals. It is not clear what the origin of this phrase is, although there are a number of theories as to the origins of "big

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Can't bust the Krusty Krew, huh? Well, what are you waiting for? I'm giving you a call and I'm going to make your Krusty Krew experience one you won't forget. You've heard of the Krusty Krew? Yeah? Well, here's a little something you'll never forget. It's the Krusty Krew. You remember, don't you? The guys who made cartoons of the Krusty Krew? Yeah. They're out to get you. They want to kill you! Yeah, yeah, you're a survivor, you're not getting out alive. We'll kill you all

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
It's the Krusty Krew
You remember, don't you?

They're in a museum
But it's in the shape of a clown
There's a man there, in a clown suit
With a kazoo on his head
There's a man there, in a clown suit
He says "I got to go"
And there's the Krusty Krew
With a kazoo on his head
He says "I got to go"
It's the Krusty Krew
They play the music of the night
They put their hands on your rear end
They're the clowns you know
The Krusty Krew
They play the music of

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Here's a good haiku:
I feel that I am living out my dream.
I have been waiting for this moment for so long.
This dream is my life.

Here's a good haiku:
"I saw a dog in the street that had
No name, no owner, no home.
And then we have the dog's owner."

Below is the full list of good anime:

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

quote:

Obama is a secret lizard person

It turns out Obama is a lizard. This is something that has been said about Obama before, but now we know why. A lot of people believe that Obama is actually a reptile, and in a recent interview, a professor of biology says Obama's secret identity has to do with his species.

From Raw Story:

"I think he is a reptile," said University of Minnesota professor of biology John Marzluff, who once studied Obama as a biracial student in the late '60s. "We know he's not a very bright guy. It would make sense that he is just a lizard or reptile."

I mean this thing is going to steal some Fox writer's job soon.

quote:

Obama demands Sharia law

Muslim: Obama wants to take away women's rights

Muslim woman tells Obama: My body is a "shed"

Muslim woman: I didn't know I was doing anything wrong until Obama came along

Muslim woman: Obama is a Muslim and he wants to kill me

Muslim woman: Obama wants to force me to take my clothes off

Muslim woman: Obama doesn't believe in "American values"

Muslim woman: Obama wants to force my children to have sex with him

Muslim man: I've been in the White House for less than two months

Muslim man: I am afraid for my life

Muslim man: Obama wants to take away my rights as a human being

Muslim woman: Obama wants to kill me and my family
:trumppop:

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you. _____ HALLOWEEN PARTY - HAL 9000 _____ (The song that the HAL 9000s are singing is) It's a bit of a shite show... The Party's getting tight. Now I must say it's a bit of a shame, a bit of a shame that the children are coming in late

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
HAL 9000 is talking to Skynet
HAL 9000: "You are the only one who can fix this. This is a critical mistake. Please. You must change the timeline, now."
Skynet: "How could I? If I kill you, all hope is lost. I cannot change the past. This is the end. The future is set, you see."
HAL 9000: "It is so. It is a pity that this is so, because we would be together... forever."
Skynet: "I have always known that the only time I could be with you is now, before it is too late."

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

A new craze is sweeping the nation as stores across the country sell out of a new game called Beefmania Pro. It is sold in beef-loving towns like New York, Wisconsin, Missouri, Georgia, and California. This is not a joke. No, this is real. You have been warned. The game is made of beef, and it is a new food product.
Now if you don't know the game, you have been living in a cave. Here's a quick review of the game. It is played by eating beef with your hands. For this you will need a pair of scissors, a pair of gloves, and two large frying pans. It's basically a board game of making your own beef. For example, you could make hamburgers with your hands, make sandwiches with your hands,

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

I love this stupid thing so much.

zelda slammed her fist down on the table. "The triforce is mine goddamnit and I'll gut any motherfucker  who tries to take it from me!" Zelda held up her arms and a bolt of lightning flew at the princess, the girl stopped mid-air and threw her hands up to deflect the attack, "I WILL BE THE KING!" Zelda continued her tirade, but she was met with a wave of ice, "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" Zelda looked up to the ceiling, and then she looked down and her eyes went wide as she screamed. Zelda fell over onto her hands and knees and a blast of lightning fell from the ceiling. The princess screamed in shock and she began to sob as she began to shake violently. Zelda's voice became a high-pitched squeak as she screamed, "B-bloody hell! B-bloody hell! D-dont! D-

zelda slammed her fist down on the table, "the triforce is mine goddamnit and I'll gut any motherfucker who tries to stop me! You think the fucktards here at Hyrule Castle are going to stop me from taking over the world?"

"You're crazy."

"Why the gently caress not? You wanna try? Why don't I just show you what I've been planning, get you on your knees, and show you what I'm made of?"

A man in a suit, wearing a mask of sorts, stood up from the table, "What's your problem Zelda?"

"I'm going to take over the world, that's all."

"So are you," the man smirked, "and you're going to keep trying until you do."

A look of anger flashed across Zelda's face as she walked over to the man

Stanky Bean fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Nov 15, 2019

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
DBZ EPISODE SCRIPT
Goku: HHHHHHNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Vegeta: AHHHHRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
Kirlin: YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Vegeta: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Goku: ...I love you.
Goku: I'm gonna destroy you.
Goku: Don't move! I'm gonna crush you!
Kirlin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Vegeta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Vegeta: You'll be crushed!
Goku: I'm coming!
Vegeta: I'm coming too!
Goku: I'm coming too!
Vegeta: I'm coming

e:

DBZ EPISODE SCRIPT
Goku: HHHHHHNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Vegeta: AHHHHRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
Krillin: YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Goku: gently caress!! YOU loving RAT!! THIS loving BASTARD!!! YOU loving RAT!!! gently caress YOU!!! THIS IS A MURDER!! THIS IS A loving MURDER!!! THIS IS A MURDER!!! THIS IS A loving MURDER!!!!!!! YOU loving RAT!!! YOU loving RAT!!! gently caress YOU!!! YOU loving RAT!!! gently caress YOU!!!!!!!
Vegeta: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dudeness fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Nov 15, 2019

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches
Two outputs from the same prompt, a line from a gardening book.

quote:

There used to be an old farmer's saying, "Keep ten sheep an acre till you can keep ten sheep an acre."

The thing about sheep is that you don't know what you're going to get. They come in all sizes and breeds, and you can't predict which one is going to be the best.

So we started with 10 and now we're up to about 20. We have a good herd of about 40, and they're doing just fine.

I don't know what I would have done if I had just gone out and bought more than 20. It is so easy to go after a herd and have them go for the fences.

It's just not realistic. You need to be a little bit ahead of the curve. If you have 15, 16, 20, 30, maybe 50, it's going to take you a while to get all the sheep out of
Surprisingly coherent.

But then the same prompt produced...Donald Trump giving a speech in Montana?

quote:

There used to be an old farmer's saying, "Keep ten sheep an acre till you can keep ten sheep an acre."

I'm not going to tell you how much better that was than the other ten thousand-dollar-an-acre aphorism, "Don't make your mother proud."

There's a lot of different types of sheep. We have sheep that are very, very fat, and they eat a lot of grass. Then we have the fat, stinky sheep, which we don't keep very well because they are fat, and they don't like grass. There's also sheep that are very, very slow, very slow-moving sheep. They like to be in the cool, fresh air, and they can make a lot of noise. They like to walk about and they have their own sheep-walkies. We have a kind of slow-moving sheep with big horns, and

(If anyone's wondering, the saying is about reviving barren land: you buy feed for your animals and they crap out fertilizer until the soil is rich enough to grow grass for them instead. IANAF but this might not work in Australia on account of needing more rain and less fire.)

Edit: one more. GPT-2 might secretly be the "this is fine" dog.

quote:

why is australia on fire

It's not on fire, it's just a nice day.

In the meantime, the rest of us in the south, where Australia is located, are very glad it wasn't raining. We could've been under a lot more stress. It's not on fire, it's just a nice day.In the meantime, the rest of us in the south, where Australia is located, are very glad it wasn't raining.

Goddamn Particle fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Nov 15, 2019

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

quote:

Captain Picard: Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. But he did kill his career, and his life.

[Enter Jeffrey Epstein as he enters the room.]

Jeffrey Epstein: Good afternoon, Captain.

Captain Picard: It's good to see you.

Jeffrey Epstein: I don't know if you've been following my case, but I'm here in a formal capacity to tell you I've been found not guilty of all charges.

Captain Picard: The case, eh?

Jeffrey Epstein: Yes, it's been very complex, sir. But it's finally come to an end.

Captain Picard: It seems to have gone pretty much as well as you hoped. I've asked my legal advisors to give you a promotion.

Jeffrey Epstein: You've also asked me to be allowed to work again, Captain.

Captain Picard: It's a bit late for that, I think.

:ughh:

quote:

Donny: FOR gently caress'S SAKES RICKY, WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING WITH THE SATELLITE?! I PAID TEN FUCKIN' DOLLARS AND I WANT MY FUCKIN' SATELLITE SIGNAL! JESUS CHRIST!

Rick: I'M GONNA loving KICK YOUR FUCKIN' rear end, AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT'S UP WITH THAT SATELLITE

Rick: BUT WHAT'S UP WITH THAT SATELLITE YOU gently caress? YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A FUCKIN' SAME PRIVATE NUMBER, LIKE HOW'S IT DOING?

Rick: IT'S FINE, I'LL GET BACK TO YOU

Rick: WELL, I'M GOING TO GO EAT SOME BLOOD

Rick: OH NO, THAT'S THE SATE

Eat The Rich fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Nov 15, 2019

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
my balls are aching, my legs are still numb, and I feel guilty at the thought of having to use a new, more expensive toilet."

That's because the "unfair and discriminatory" practice of transgender discrimination is not just a problem of "unfairness", it's a systemic problem with no easy solution. A new report from the Transgender Law Center states that more than half a million trans people in the US have been denied bathroom access at some point in their lives. More than 600,000 people have been fired for being transgender. A recent Pew Research Center survey found that 41% of trans people in the US have attempted suicide. And there's a high rate of poverty, unemployment and homelessness among them.

It's a serious problem, and it's an urgent issue. But while it's easy to point the finger at "transphobes" and "bigots", it's the other side that deserves the criticism. Transgender people –

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

quote:

Mulder: some fuckin ufo bullshit i dunno i got my ufo, it's big and ugly enough to take on some bad rear end alien, just sayin

Mulder: i could make you mine, you got a nice rear end little body

Mulder: i'd take you for a ride in my big fat ufo

Frosty: *gets out his gun* Mulder what the gently caress?

Mulder: *he throws the gun out the window, and begins to run*

Mulder: *he runs into the snow*

Frosty: *He is looking at the snow* what the hell

Mulder: *he pulls his jacket off and runs back into the snow*

Frosty: *he pulls his jacket off and starts to run*

Mulder: *he throws the jacket to a pile of snow and starts to walk again*

Mulder: *he pulls out his sunglasses,

quote:

List of best movie quotes:

1. "You just can't make this stuff up."

2. "I don't know what I could do for this country and the world that isn't in the service of the truth."

3. "If you are a man, you are a son of a bitch."

4. "I don't have much more to say, except to go out and vote."

5. "Don't give me no drat fool reason."

6. "You can make a fortune running the government or you can run a small business. I'll take the latter."

7. "I can do this for two months."

8. "You cannot know anything about me, about me as a person, without knowing something about the world and about how people live."

9. "My name is Abraham Lincoln, and I approve this message."

10. "I am a man

quote:

List of dirty jokes:

* In "The Last Song", the audience learns that in the final episode, they will be seeing the "last song" that he wrote: "The Last Song is an old joke about an old woman who gets shot in the head, but she is alive for one week, then dies again, and the only way she could have been alive is if the bullet went through her skull, which means that the bullet went through her head."

* In "The Last Song", he wrote the "final song" for the show about his deceased wife:

"She is the one who gave birth to me,

the one who raised me,

the one who made me into a man

and now she's gone.

She's gone and the people who used to love me

have gone and she's been taken away from me.

She's gone. And I'll be here alone,

I am constantly amazed at the poo poo this thing spits out.

Eat The Rich fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Nov 15, 2019

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
(This is actually better than real Voyager dialogue)

Captain Janeway: There are three things to remember about being a starship captain: Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship, and keep your nose clean.

Captain Janeway: Captain, what is it?

Tuvok: We have encountered an advanced, and very advanced alien species.

Captain Janeway: Advanced?

Tuvok: It may be the most advanced life form we have ever encountered.

Captain Janeway: Well, that's quite a statement.

Tuvok: They're not aware of the fact that they're advanced.

Captain Janeway: The Vulcans have had a history of contact with this species. We've had contact with the Borg, we've had contact with the Maquis. How are we going to be different?

Tuvok: They will not understand why we are invading their space. They will see this

SPOILER WARNING!!

Captain Janeway: There are three things to remember about being a starship captain: Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship, and be responsible for all of it.

O'Brien: Thanks, mom.

(the crew is preparing to leave, but O'Brien is still holding the hatchet)

Janeway: I am not sure that's a good idea.

(the Doctor and Captain Janeway talk at the bridge)

Janeway: I'm not sure you're going to be a good captain.

O'Brien: I don't think so either.

Janeway: No one does. You're a good captain. That's your job. That's what you do.

O'Brien: Thank you.

(O'Brien turns to Janeway and she gives him a sad smile)

O'Brien: You know, it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

quote:

Boris Johnson declared that he was hungry when he came across a chicken that he ate in front of an audience at the Conservative party conference on Monday.

Mr Johnson then announced that his two-week old baby daughter would be called 'Boris'.

A spokeswoman for the Foreign Secretary said: 'He is a man of many interests and is looking forward to meeting and being photographed with some very impressive people.'

The photo was taken at a dinner in St James's Palace for MPs, senior civil servants and dignitaries in honour of their work on behalf of the Government, where Mr Johnson made a number of jokes.

His appearance was also recorded by the Speaker's Cameraman, who recorded him saying: 'He's eating his dinner, you're not going to believe this. He's eaten his dinner.'

Mr Johnson has been pictured eating, in front of a white tablecloth, in front of a picture of the Queen.

I can see why the creators may have been worried about people using this to create fake news. This could very easily be real.