Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

trump really sounding like Anthony Atamanuik's impression of him today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WOW gently caress YOU ALEX :mad:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:same:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

smarxist posted:

there's only one correct way to east toast

https://i.imgur.com/fMSWLGd.mp4

it's a pleasure to enjoy cooked toast from two angles isn't, human?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

knife spouse posted:

oh apparently this weeks new south park episode is the same bullshit based on lies about trans athletes

i hate that poo poo it's so loving dumb

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

do people really believe adam schiff just made up everything, and that's why democrats started impeachment hearings?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:hmmyes:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I'm the heat spot from the balls

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mags posted:

who IS michael avenatti?

basta basta

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

This is right next to that time Indiana tried to pass a bill that made Pi a nice round 3.2 instead of that 3.1456... nonsense

Actually they set it to exactly 3 because that's what it says in the bible.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Rocks posted:

do people really believe adam schiff just made up everything, and that's why they started impeachment hearings?

yes

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

you gotta put in the rounds if you want the top spot

c u in like 2 hrs

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
He's mad Schiff has congressional immunity

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

smarxist posted:

there's only one correct way to east toast

https://i.imgur.com/fMSWLGd.mp4

i hate this

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

second coming ripping off portal 2

knife spouse
Sep 17, 2019

I've noticed that the Hunter Biden conspiracy theory rests entirely on the average viewer not having any idea what a corporate board is and that it's absolutely normal for them to be packed with random influential people with no particular industry qualifications

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

SALMI IN THE BAG

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Very hard on my family gently caress off

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1195156428123758593

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

knife spouse posted:

I've noticed that the Hunter Biden conspiracy theory rests entirely on the average viewer not having any idea what a corporate board is and that it's absolutely normal for them to be packed with random influential people with no particular industry qualifications

Nah dude it's corrupt as hell

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Squizzle posted:

i think i could be happy spending the rest of my life writing nothing but the pulpiest trash space opera i could imagine

Jack Campbell's been doing it. You can too.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

knife spouse posted:

that and the oversight that could have theoretically done some thing were insane buttery males republicans entirely in control of congress

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
the Republicans said the poll numbers were going through the roof. Can we keep this going for awhile, sir?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

the republicans, the evangelicals, the whole lotta them, crawling on their hands and knees and crying as they tug my pants. "mister president," they weep, and beg, "can we keep this going?!?! it's never been this good before!!!"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

loving nerds

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

can like daniel dale or whoever's an ok journalist there just whip out their dick and start running and pissing all over the place

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

knife spouse
Sep 17, 2019

eric ciaramella posted:

Nah dude it's corrupt as hell

idk I think the way corporate directors are chosen in general is corrupt and Burisma was just doing the normal thing

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

knife spouse posted:

it always gets me that Scofield-type dispensationalist evangelical types have so managed to take over the mass media concept of "Christian" despite being a smallish minority view that you probably have people sitting in Episcopalian pews who think they're supposed to believe in the "Rapture" and the "Antichrist", or people who go to United Methodist churches who don't know that their denomination is supposed to be about Arminianisn and "works" soteriology and not something like total depravity etc.

Evangelical Christians are a full quarter of America's voting population.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

big trump energy here

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
uh-oh Trump's dentures are getting loose

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Constantly perplexed by CHUDs' belief that they are in any way physically fit.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

oh yeah that's a thing in Japan where they call playing cards Trumps or something. It's weird

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/business/status/1195138234868740096
ron_paul_its_happening.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Arrest that man