Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

angerbeet posted:

I've been able to see the modqueue ever since I de-adminned because my account permissions were all hosed up from years of modding, adminning, being IK etc.

It's just nobody noticed for five years.

I can't anymore now.

The only good kind of class traitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

i am dying to see what play kamala is going to make on the debate stage

the last thing she tried with attempting to ban trump from twitter was lame as gently caress so hopefully the more aggressive minds in khive kommand are whipping everyone into an apocalyptic frenzy and they are going hard at buttigieg for having 0% minority support or continue gunning for Biden citing his record

she could try to hit warren hard on her poo poo rear end plan to fund her medicare program

a real live wire!

Tulsi Gabbard is also in prime position to do something and it will either be sublime, like her takedown of kamala, or it will be uncomfortable, like other moments of her campaign. this time will people have learned their lessons and will no one need to be probed within 5 minutes of the debate for violating H.I.P law? time will tell

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

platzapS posted:

Oh that's definitely why there's so many candidates in the first place. The question is why the Party keeps letting so many of them on stage.

e: we may be agreeing, sorry if I'm misunderstanding you.

We are indeed in violent agreement. I'd say with some certainty they are all placing their bets on holding out the longest, and once they are all thats left then the center will HAVE to unit behind him. This plan would work....if it wasn't the plan of every single centrist candidate

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

platzapS posted:

I would believe it was an attempt to keep things as substanceless as possible and prevent extended Bernie airtime though.

Or maybe the cable news debate hosts think a substantial discussion would be bad for ratings and want more soundbite rapid-fires.

It's both of these, IMO.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ah, no wonder why him and Obama are the best of friends

two Harvey Dents of a feather

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

We are indeed in violent agreement. I'd say with some certainty they are all placing their bets on holding out the longest, and once they are all thats left then the center will HAVE to unit behind him. This plan would work....if it wasn't the plan of every single centrist candidate

This is why I'm not afraid of the DNC

If they had any power/sway/whatever over this primary, they would be doing everything they could to limit the clown car and make that one centrist candidate emerge who can unite a bunch of support

But instead more and more people are throwing their hat in cause gently caress it!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Victory Position posted:

im glad that there is a mountain of horrible poo poo he's done BEFORE we even get to him running bain capital

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

angerbeet posted:

I've been able to see the modqueue ever since I de-adminned because my account permissions were all hosed up from years of modding, adminning, being IK etc.

It's just nobody noticed for five years.

I can't anymore now.

:blessed:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Over Easy posted:

i am dying to see what play kamala is going to make on the debate stage

the last thing she tried with attempting to ban trump from twitter was lame as gently caress so hopefully the more aggressive minds in khive kommand are whipping everyone into an apocalyptic frenzy and they are going hard at buttigieg for having 0% minority support or continue gunning for Biden citing his record

she could try to hit warren hard on her poo poo rear end plan to fund her medicare program

a real live wire!

Tulsi Gabbard is also in prime position to do something and it will either be sublime, like her takedown of kamala, or it will be uncomfortable, like other moments of her campaign. this time will people have learned their lessons and will no one need to be probed within 5 minutes of the debate for violating H.I.P law? time will tell

I keep wondering if/when the establishment will swing back around to Harris... and it seems like nah, they aint.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got the deval inside of me

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Victory Position posted:

The standard FIRE sector bad dem shitheads.

It's no wonder that similar to Crooked Hilley Obama had no trouble securing speaking gigs with Wall Street banks

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
deval spongebob

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

im glad that there is a mountain of horrible poo poo he's done BEFORE we even get to him running bain capital

well, if you want to head the most outwardly known of insidious vulture capital firms, you sort of have to have a resume to back it up

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CharlestheHammer posted:

people complaining about complaining about posting don’t seem to realize the irony and I never got that

people complaining about complaining about complaining about posting don’t seem to realize the irony and I never got that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chokes McGee posted:

people complaining about complaining about complaining about posting don’t seem to realize the irony and I never got that

i personally prefer jalapeño chips

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

OH MY GOD

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Al! posted:

deval spongebob

who lives under the boot of the bourgeoisie

sponge bob succ dem

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

:tviv:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Chokes McGee posted:

only if they are against the concept then I guess your right but I havent really seen anyone do that

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chokes McGee posted:

ugh, those people are the worst

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

better the deval you know

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao makes me think of article about bad dems being terrified of being targeted by AOC tweet.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1195058649326075904

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you idiots are going to get this thread gassed again with the QCS posting

When the mods showed how lightly they tread, they showed weakness. Now we know who's really in charge. Gas, coward. You only kill a thread.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the lmao's keep coming tonight

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1195146819447250945

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you idiots are going to get this thread gassed again with the QCS posting

when will the forum raids end

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Oh Snapple! posted:

gip is to the left of d&d

:yeah:

All the vets I know are left as hell.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress off cenk

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

mods tasked me with destroying this thread and all posters within. I said no!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

don’t encourage such cowardice

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

https://youtu.be/rqMVXX6VEYw

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wait is he running in the special election or the general election?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

freckle posted:

don’t encourage such cowardice

Cspam is just showing its reformist colors, begging and scraping at the mods table

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
do not endorse cenk, bernard

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

so do we not like cenk because he is a genocide denier or for other reasons?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dayum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

a primate posted:

so do we not like cenk because he is a genocide denier or for other reasons?

he’s a warren lover who only endorsed bernie so bernie would endorse him in return IMO