Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Again, if you’re going to play a total garbage QB, at least play the one named Duck Hodges

Do you still have the aerospace engineer who looks like an alien on the roster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Oh my god, Steelers, why? Just end the game now

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"
How many tackles Rudolph got tonight?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Shinji2015 posted:

So what's been worse this season, MNF or TNF? I'm inclined to say MNF solely on the basis of the MNF crew, but TNF games have been bad this year.

I think both have their share of stinkers, and we're spoiled on Sunday because of flexes, so the odds of getting a good game are higher. Preseason this looks like a good matchup, as did some of the others.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

fsif posted:

Mason Rudolph might be goddamn bad

But, is he Mitch bad?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

surf rock posted:

When those got banned in my state, I was in college. A couple of guys in my dorm heard about it and then spent an entire day criss-crossing from various grocery stores and buying literally a couple grand worth of them. They had big plans to resell them. I think they resold... maybe 10% of them? It was a wild loving week in the dorm.

One of my brothers did that right too and made stupid money off it since he was really into the remaining rave scene, plus colleges. I was out of school then or I would have done the same.

And looool.

meeler09
May 24, 2007
I watch a lot of big 12 football and I don't ever remember seeing rudolph's throwing mechanics look as garbage as I've seen tonight.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Grittybeard posted:

There have been several good TNF games this year!

This is...not one of them.

I know! But when I think about TNF, I think about games like... this.

When I think of MNF, I think of the Pats/Jets game, but with Booger and Tessitore talking.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Qwijib0 posted:

I think both have their share of stinkers, and we're spoiled on Sunday because of flexes, so the odds of getting a good game are higher. Preseason this looks like a good matchup, as did some of the others.

TNF has been measurably worse imo

edit: tho MNF's presentation (read: announcing)

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
To be fair, never throw to Vance McDonald.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

DaStampede posted:

But, is he Mitch bad?

Mitch may still be able to kiss -some- titties. Mason has all titty privileges revoked after this performance.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Ohio just raised the smoking age to 21.

This has nothing to do with anything but LOL smokers

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Flikken posted:

get smoked

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Are they chanting Baker rocks because lol.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Primetime Mason they call him

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

lol steelerz

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Maybe it's because my QBs are usually the bad ones, but I always feel really bad watching QBs melt down. Like it sucks, and they usually suck more while trying harder.

It reminds me a lot of watching Weeden over and over. He clearly tried super loving hard, especially when the chips were down, but absolutely sucked especially when desperate.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Tulalip Tulips posted:

i thought they were chanting TAKE IT OFF

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Ste-elers Suck is was I heard

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Flikken posted:

Illinois did this like 5 months ago

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Congratulations, Browns Fans

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I think it's "Pittsburgh Sucks"

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Flikken posted:

The whole state?

Minneapolis / Saint Paul just did that themselves a few months ago, but I cant believe a whole state ban passed the Ohio Congress

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wilderthanmild posted:

Maybe it's because my QBs are usually the bad ones, but I always feel really bad watching QBs melt down. Like it sucks, and they usually suck more while trying harder.

It reminds me a lot of watching Weeden over and over. He clearly tried super loving hard, especially when the chips were down, but absolutely sucked especially when desperate.

i still am worried about the jets kid, he just loving shattered vs the pats

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

meeler09 posted:

I watch a lot of big 12 football and I don't ever remember seeing rudolph's throwing mechanics look as garbage as I've seen tonight.

We all made a lot of fun about that seeing ghosts things from Darnold, but I think this goes on a lot more than we think.

Not that either Rudolph or Darnold are necessarily good (one has a better chance than the other), but a good pass rush can scare the poo poo out of anyone.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The player currently suited up for the Steelers with the best hands is Minkah Fitzpatrick lol.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

congratulations to frederick kitchens, for securing his high stakes hot seat job by taking down baltimore and pittsburgh in the same season

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
is the stadium playing sandstorm

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

razorscooter posted:

congratulations to frederick kitchens, for securing his high stakes hot seat job by taking down baltimore and pittsburgh in the same season

its kinda disgusting he gets to win these games because he is easily the worst coach in the league

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

I mean I'd rather be playing DDR than be a Steelers fan at the stadium too.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I would like to trade for a real coach please

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

A big flaming stink posted:

Yes, for some reason it's always on our stadiums playlist

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

A big flaming stink posted:

Sandstorm can be cool. No I swear.

That video will be more fun than the rest of this game. Or the entirety of this game.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

There's a clip of Charlie Manson dancing to Sandstorm that cracks me up everytime I come across it.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Sandstorm can be cool. No I swear.

That video will be more fun than the rest of this game. Or the entirety of this game.

hey that was p fun

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
It was a pretty good game. The slow scoring of points can definitely be blamed on outstanding run/pass blitzing by both teams. The final difference in scoring can be blamed on then better secondary, and Mayfield having a lot better pocket awareness.

The Steelers are doomed until they can have a bad enough season to pick up real replacement for Benny. Going 7-9 won't be good enough.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ooh, Rudolph just got eaten up by that blitzer.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
maybe just dive if anyone gets close to you at this point, who cares

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Rudolph is taking a beating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

gently caress man, just kneel it and conserve your health