Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

saved by his puffy jacket

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
more like derp state coo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

WOW hosed UP WAY TO TALK ABOUT ITALIANS

:mrgw:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

who s the guy on the right again

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
america has always sucked????????

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

5%? thats pretty huge

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

more like derp state coo

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Joementum posted:

roger and his wife were hoping for a hung jury

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

america has always sucked????????

eh it was alright before all those americans got here

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
idiots not thinking astrology is real when you can literally praise kek until a game show host rapists becomes president, and if you take a sugar pill but think it's advil, your headache goes away, of course you should earnestly believe that the moon is auspicious for your relationship and career, it will positively affect the way you approach them and change your results for the better. who cares if it's "real" if it works?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lol is he gonna cry

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

dont mind me im just a average joe boe ken bone voting for the first person on the list

i am very smart

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

kopasetic posted:

5%? thats pretty huge

there's a 5% from gerrymandering on top of that for representatives lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

dems should hit him with some bird law

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

this fukken guy

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

the guy behind the lovely attorney was great in Stand By Me

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

idiots not thinking astrology is real when you can literally praise kek until a game show host rapists becomes president, and if you take a sugar pill but think it's advil, your headache goes away, of course you should earnestly believe that the moon is auspicious for your relationship and career, it will positively affect the way you approach them and change your results for the better. who cares if it's "real" if it works?

while thats a good point, i also derive most of my identity from my facebook friends liking my resposts of I F***ING LOVE SCIENCE memes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

that doesn't even include voter ID, voter roll shenanigans, underfunding voting centers, and felony convictions

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

just like walking around the new londo ruins

YOU DIED

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I am once again convinced that Castor is a dem plant because he is making GBS threads all over the GOP case with this questioning

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

praising kek should be restricted to alr right morons, who need it in the same way babies need training wheels in bikes

real posters are scientific materialists, and so use the immortal science of Hermetic Marxism to manipulate the collective unconsciousness in far greater and more emperical methods

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

ah man i'm not watching today's, it's this guy again? dude's legal strategy was quiet plainly "run out the clock" like a kid giving an oral report about a book they didn't read

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArmZ posted:

who s the guy on the right again

pretty sure its Atwater

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Remember how the plumber?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

the guy behind the lovely attorney was great in Stand By Me

mallrats too

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

ah man i'm not watching today's, it's this guy again? dude's legal strategy was quiet plainly "run out the clock" like a kid giving an oral report about a book they didn't read

He's even worse today

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
florida, like JEB, is a MESS

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

while thats a good point, i also derive most of my identity from my facebook friends liking my resposts of I F***ING LOVE SCIENCE memes

im knowledgeable by reposting science memes that have converged into the mainstream to make me as relatable as bill nye instead of quoting boring things from Kaku with no infographic

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I am once again convinced that Castor is a dem plant because he is making GBS threads all over the GOP case with this questioning

Castor is a dyed-in-the-wool federalist society type, so no

I think he just has nothing to work with and is trying to do his job without looking crazy

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

his head is the size of a planet

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

crazy cloud posted:

Everything is real

Especially the piss tape

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

he's asking her to summarize the book for him right now

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hahahah almao

"he frequently dresses, as a viral Twitter thread once put it, 'like a tax collector from a candy themed board game.'”

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Incredibly close and extremely pink

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Remember how the plumber?

Sorry I only remember sailor

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

pretty sure its Atwater

oh right. hes been dead awhile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Yeah so I'm catching up. So the prosecutor who got FIRED for stonewalling a corruption case managed to convince Guliani HE was the aggrieved party and got fired cause he went after Biden's failson?

What?

What? This happened?