Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I am starting to think Castor has a very minor stutter.
I'm pretty sure I worked with someone who had the same vocal tick of dragging out the first syllable of a word. It's either that or a strange affectation

yeah I was thinking it was a lawyer affectation to try to sound sympathetic while being a jerk but it does seem like what you say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
how's roger gonna pay someone to gently caress his weird wife now

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
oh he's trying to get her to say that the ukrainians didn't need the money so that withholding funds isn't important

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I love how Schiff just keeps dunking on nunes

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

All these people keep lying about things that are totally legal apparently. so weird.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its almost as if capitalism sets the conditions for racism to propagate through economic actors and redefining cultural thinking through poor education :thunkher:

anyways trump

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Buck Wildman posted:

Wikileaks: noted non-crank resource

E: SILENCE YOUR PHONE STEVE

SIR WHY ARE YOU SMEARING BRAVE TRUTHTELLERS

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i know harry potter sucks and all but i loled

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

wow how'd you get this live footage directly from buttigeig's frederick douglass sponsorship audit

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol that trump did everything he could to destroy the state department and the ashen remains of foggy bottom are the only people in the federal government with any integrity left

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

stuffed crust punk posted:

Trading conjugal visits for juice boxes.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

idiots not thinking astrology is real when you can literally praise kek until a game show host rapists becomes president, and if you take a sugar pill but think it's advil, your headache goes away, of course you should earnestly believe that the moon is auspicious for your relationship and career, it will positively affect the way you approach them and change your results for the better. who cares if it's "real" if it works?

the misgivings I have is when people treat it like a deterministic way of identifying everything about someone because of the time of their birth, which doesn't seem much different from assuming you know everything there is to know about someone because of their ethnicity or whatever

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hwat

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

so were gonna do the exact same plan we did with aca where we pass most of the plan then a bunch of republicans get elected and point out that the half-plan doesnt work because its not the full plan so we have to get rid of it

thats a hell of an act what do u call it?

THE DEMOCRATS!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Love how Castor was trying to paint Trump as a big strong powerful leader by providing missiles to Ukraine, as if only he could do this and no one else. :laugh:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Shageletic posted:

pour one out for a real one

was scrolling through this one with page down and got a new experience each time i hit the key

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Love how Castor was trying to paint Trump as a big strong powerful leader by providing missiles to Ukraine, as if only he could do this and no one else. :laugh:

And then Yovanovitch corrected him in her statement that the congress was very generous with their funding allocations for Ukrainian aid
it was a good dig

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

chessmasters at work

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

and low prices be also with u

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gringostar posted:

lol that stone is going to jail

https://i.imgur.com/NEihfzE.mp4

wanna see that movie

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

the misgivings I have is when people treat it like a deterministic way of identifying everything about someone because of the time of their birth, which doesn't seem much different from assuming you know everything there is to know about someone because of their ethnicity or whatever

I don't find that most people who goof around with astrology treat it that way but I meet enough people who do that I worry about what habits of mind they're developing etc.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

hoooo wasn't ready for this so early in the day

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

stuffed crust punk posted:

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1195393803860885504

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Schiff making it clear he views Sondland as a co-conspirator.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
My son is 50% north american first nations from his moms side, and he'll likely grow up in that culture, about 25% filipino/chamorro from my dad's side and some sad day I'm going to have to let him know there's another 25% or so that's just straight up white thanks to my mom lol.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/MonicaHesse/status/1195394706852712448

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Imagine being upset as a blonde to find out you're European

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

everyone has like everyone in their dna because race is a social construct hth

i love that people came out and explained that this whole thing is a scam to begin with as like, they're treating extremely insignificant associations as important, and also, and this is my favorite part of it, that all of these .0000001% parts are likely lab contamination

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

what the absolute gently caress is the point of this line of questioning

e: I've been a few minutes behind this whole time lol

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

And then Yovanovitch corrected him in her statement that the congress was very generous with their funding allocations for Ukrainian aid
it was a good dig

She's very savvy and accomplished and I really like her.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Honestly the way I read that comment was he was making a lovely joke about having good health insurance in case he were thrown under a literal bus.

Same, but then i remember rudy is a lovely idiot mobbed up greaseball who literally thinks he is living inside of the goodfellas cinematic universe, so who is to say

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/steve_vladeck/status/1195401976919379968

awoooooooooooooooo

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lmao they're bring up the discrepancy between the readout and the first perfect call.

Good work dipshits at the WH.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
*snnop dogg voice* deep state? coo

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

how is warren this embarrassingly bad at politics

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

mom, im a taoist now i wont be coming back home, check my instagram for my adventures sayonara

hashtag blessed

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Back up off the mic Stefanik jesus christ

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Intel&Sebastian posted:

My son is 50% north american first nations from his moms side, and he'll likely grow up in that culture, about 25% filipino/chamorro from my dad's side and some sad day I'm going to have to let him know there's another 25% or so that's just straight up white thanks to my mom lol.

I wouldn't even bother taking one for myself.because I am assuredly 99.9% white bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

nobody gives a poo poo and nobody will do anything about it, Steve