Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

bradzilla posted:

Didn't the revival already sign and were shaving each other's backs the next week?

no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

bradzilla posted:

Didn't the revival already sign and were shaving each other's backs the next week?

No, in fact I believe it was reported that they turned down contract extensions or some such that would have netted them $500,000. I think when they turned those down, Vince started vacillating between pushing them and giving them tag title runs, and doing poo poo like the back shaving thing.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/FortuneKK0327/status/1195332627609219072

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Sydney Bottocks posted:

No, in fact I believe it was reported that they turned down contract extensions or some such that would have netted them $500,000. I think when they turned those down, Vince started vacillating between pushing them and giving them tag title runs, and doing poo poo like the back shaving thing.

Vince can be ur angle or your devil

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

No, in fact I believe it was reported that they turned down contract extensions or some such that would have netted them $500,000.

Correct

They still have not signed any extensions. I don't doubt that they might, at least that's what I expect, but they haven't yet

I don't for a moment think Harper will re-sign at all though (manda is Harper's wife):

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

All 3 are re-signing

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1194892247751376897?s=20

https://twitter.com/MarkoStunt/status/1195042959756017664?s=20

Hopefully I didn't screw this up...

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This is a trios match I need to see happen

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
OC kicking the poo poo out of that runt Marco Stunt needs to happen

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

All 3 are re-signing

not gonna lie, Harper re-signing would be the saddest of them all

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Harper should show up and replace Hagar in the Inner Circle and no-one acknowledge that it was ever someone else in that spot. He’d be so much better in that role than Polo Ralph Lauren chud

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

actually loo parper should just do his own thing, which should be a bruiser brody tribute act

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

davidbix posted:

I believe that the tattoo shop at street level is the only unit separate from his home. But yes, he's got income from that, as well.

So he's a landlord in a presumably nice part of Chicago. He can't be hurting for money even if he doesn't have 9 mill in cash anymore

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

Harper should show up and replace Hagar in the Inner Circle and no-one acknowledge that it was ever someone else in that spot. He’d be so much better in that role than Polo Ralph Lauren chud

He'd fit in a lot better. Everyone else in the Inner Circle is some sort of unhinged weirdo and Hager just doesn't give off that energy.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Someone itt already mentioned it but a man calling himself Punk being a landlord is the funniest poo poo on the planet

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

All 3 are re-signing

Please don't break my heart by saying things that might actually happen :(

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Big Huski Boi posted:

Someone itt already mentioned it but a man calling himself Punk being a landlord is the funniest poo poo on the planet

I mean, cash for chaos and all.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/FilthyTomLawlor/status/1195372073293508608?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

OC kicking the poo poo out of that runt Marco Stunt needs to happen

I want it to be AEW canon that OC's sloth offense actually works on Marko Stunt

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

congratulations to Tom Lawlor for signing with ONEFC(no he didn't).

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It’s gotta be NXT. I can’t imagine AEW throwing good money at Tom Lawlor.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

ROH might, especially if they're about to lose Villain Enterprises

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Both ROH and AEW would allow outside bookings, so he’s going to NXT which lol

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I thought AEW didn't now that TV has started?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Incessant Excess posted:

Yeah, I think that’s the main reason Jordynne Grace stayed with Impact when AEW and WWE both made offers this year

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Incessant Excess posted:

It seems like some of their talent still does, Luchasaurus worked an indie show while injured only like 2 weeks ago?

Maybe I’m wrong but it seemed like outside of the top guys (except Lucha Bros) a lot of people were still taking indie bookings

Their less experienced members on the undercard quite frankly should be taking some indie bookings

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

And the Lucha Bros are still doing AAA, I think for a lot of guys it's less that they can't take indie bookings but more that they don't have to any more and can spend more time with their families since they only have to go to TV once a week.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

aew guys have made appearances but none of them wrestle indie dates, except for orange cassidy for some reason

and the few guys who are still stuck in mlw

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
I thought part of the appeal of AEW for wrestlers was the ability to work indy dates, as long as they don't conflict with AEW TV or PPV dates? Unless I'm misremembering something here.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I mean the gif is a guy with “ufc” on his forehead so I think he’s going there

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I thought part of the appeal of AEW for wrestlers was the ability to work indy dates, as long as they don't conflict with AEW TV or PPV dates? Unless I'm misremembering something here.

I think they need to clear their extra dates with the office.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

best friends private party and orange are all on the next house of hardcore show, it seems to be that the office will approve dates for some friendly indies

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/dirtydickinson/status/1195429411014807552?s=21

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

So if Biff done with WWE or what? I miss that crazy rear end in a top hat.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I’m wondering that too. Seems like a lot of sudden changes on social media and poo poo for the guy but who knows. Caught my eye too.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

sportsgenius86 posted:

They signed Jack Swagger

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I think it was that way til the Dynamite debut

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AEW's gonna hire Tom Lawlor and help him teach Marty Scurll how to lock in holds properly

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

coconono posted:

So if Biff done with WWE or what? I miss that crazy rear end in a top hat.

Was Biff good out in the wild? I’ve only seen a couple of his NXT matches that seemed restrained, but he seems to be pals with a bunch of dudes I enjoy.

More importantly, is his indie name a Big Bully Busick reference?

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Nov 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Biff rules