Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

WampaLord posted:

I'm legit curious what kind of Hail Mary tactic she's going to pull at the debate to try to grab the national spotlight back
:pray: knifing Pete for his racist mayoral history and lying about PoC endorsements in SC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Starting to get the sense that being mayor of South Bend might not adequately prepare you for running a national presidential campaign

It has nothing to do with that. It's because Buttigieg is a genuinely hosed up and evil/cynical person.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

Lol warren putting her poo poo medicare plan out on a friday

she initially announced all the details for it first on Nov 1st, a Friday

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/climatebrad/status/1195353023196860417?s=20

its like pete is trying to be the worst possible candidate possible or something

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Lol "a public option will lead to single payer" where have I heard that before

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nate should chart out the likely GE outcomes of candidates with the most support who will vote for nobody else versus candidates with softer support imho

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Dalael posted:

To be fair she should never have made it to that spot. It should have been Bernie in all 3 pole positions.

Legally Bernard Sanders can only take the top 2 positions because he has no middle name.

He could theoretically take the top 6 ( B E R N I E) 7 (B E R N A R D) 13 or 14 (adding S A N D E R S) but frankly there are enough democrats running in the primary as it is.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

i can't believe how excited i am for the pete! campaign

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

also lmao @ that rapsheet of sjy sprinkling out probes for being mad about terfs

sjy why did you delete the fishmech post

answer for your crimes

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

im ok with the other candidates fighting over eachtohers voters while sanders wins every state

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Phone posted:

have they tried dancing????

seems to be going well for mayor pete

They have actually tried quite a lot of that to the exclusion of any other campaign strategy

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

WampaLord posted:

I'm legit curious what kind of Hail Mary tactic she's going to pull at the debate to try to grab the national spotlight back

She should be able to nuke butt, Warren and Biden over various issues (eosecially butt in south Carolina sham poo poo) but it's obvious Kamala has never argued from a place of less power and doesn't know how to

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
oh chokes is already posting

gently caress you chokes you piece of poo poo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

but first, chokes mcgee does give a very big poo poo about keeping that thread a good place, so if you can catch chokes somewhere and holler you'll probably end up with someone even angrier than me who is also almost certainly on better terms with the mod staff fighting for you.

posted similar earlier but bears repeating

I am very protective of mental health thread posters and I will light a fire under someone's rear end if someone's abusing it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

sjy why did you delete the fishmech post

answer for your crimes

it was the secret cabal eonwe tried to warn us about

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh chokes is already posting

gently caress you chokes you piece of poo poo

:cop:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Kopmala pulling a Christie would be funny as gently caress but I don't think we are going to get it

If anything she would probably go after Bernie (and probably fail) in order to get back in the good graces of the establishment

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
What does Kyoon think of the mod conspiracy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

:sax:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/Whatapityonyou/status/1194360626069377024

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I love how poo poo needs to be done yesterday and they're still pitching century long incremental change as if that is appealing to anyone who isn't an undead ghoul

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al! posted:

so i even see that tweet from that tom joad guy when i made that post about fishmech yesterday so goons_txt is incorrect here, the dnd mods got the info and then sat on it for two weeks until i coincidentally posted about it too

Mods knew: the next generation

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol one of the people Pete offered an opt-out from his racial justice plan was Bernie's state co-chair

https://twitter.com/DrDooleyMD/status/1195440915139170304

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/Grifting2020/status/1195438047204130817?s=20
:hmmyes:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

loquacius posted:

lol one of the people Pete offered an opt-out from his racial justice plan was Bernie's state co-chair

Did Buttigieg just not expect anybody to look at his list or something?

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Big Structural Change (in 3 to 6 years or more. hopefully. maybe.)

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Lord of Pie posted:

Mods knew: the next generation

:hmmyes:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

loquacius posted:

golly, pete's a real dumbass

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Ruzihm posted:

golly, pete's a real dumbass

yeah but some anarchist who kept hawking his youtube channel full of videos of blm protestors calling mayor pete a cuck said that he's got the heart of a real boy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Phone posted:

eh fishmech has like a million alts

who remembers the original fishmech emote? it was like a bad megaman palette swap

Sure but without the name, they're just another poster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyF27nE0_QA

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Also remember that her campaign's position is to not respond to requests for comment on things. So they do their best to make sure it gets little if any coverage at all.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

loquacius posted:

wtf

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Yinlock posted:

the rich are deeply stupid and paranoid(both necessary qualities to be rich) so she needs to reassure them even if it means contradicting her earlier lies

of course she wouldn't have to do that if she wasn't taking billionaire bucks but welp

I've said before that if not for the stupidity and paranoia of the rich, it would be remarkably easy to defang the left by just flat-out lying about support for left-wing ideas and blaming everything on the Republicans. But they can't help but be untrustworthy to an extent even normal people can notice.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Often Abbreviated posted:

AOC can't be VP because Bernie says she'd be doing something important

To be fair, a sanders VP could be genuinely important as an Organizer in Chief. Someone "big" from the administration to join picket lines, or organize protests, or whatever, could be incredibly cool and good

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

TeenageArchipelago posted:

To be fair, a sanders VP could be genuinely important as an Organizer in Chief. Someone "big" from the administration to join picket lines, or organize protests, or whatever, could be incredibly cool and good

someone younger than 87 :kiddo:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

TeenageArchipelago posted:

NINA TURNER *clap clap clapclapclap*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

AOC, with her gamer skillz, is going to take the coveted role of Shadow President