Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

A Handed Missus posted:

gently caress the constitution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

high hope dancing is the new goose-stepping

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Eegah! posted:

Its pretty obvious Ady is gonna endorse Warren huh. Genuinely the most disappointing thing I've had to read.

https://twitter.com/AdyBarkan/status/1195410030972960768

He'd better hurry up lol

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

I'm wondering, when we start seeing a bunch of polls showing Sanders clearly ahead, how they're going to attempt to continue the media blackout. In first place in the polls is, , while Biden and Warren are nearly tied for second. Huh that's weird, I guess no one is the frontrunner

Serf
May 5, 2011

Broken Machine posted:

I'm wondering, when we start seeing a bunch of polls showing Sanders clearly ahead, how they're going to attempt to continue the media blackout. In first place in the polls is, , while Biden and Warren are nearly tied for second. Huh that's weird, I guess no one is the frontrunner

the polls are never going to show bernie in the lead in the primary. biden will still be up by 10 points the day before iowa and then bernie will win the state by 12

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Andy Barkan is trash

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

he's "Barkan" up the wrong tree

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

zegermans posted:

He'd better hurry up lol

lol

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

zegermans posted:

He'd better hurry up lol

:drat:

Serf
May 5, 2011

the polls are exclusively conducted to hundreds of the oldest, whitest people imaginable. and those are the ones that are made up! i see normies hanging out on discord saying poo poo like "do you really think biden will win? i heard warren is surging" "oh no mayor pete will easily win and be the first gay president" "i like harris"

none of them have a loving CLUE

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Broken Machine posted:

They'll just stop talking about polls.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

the polls are exclusively conducted to hundreds of the oldest, whitest people imaginable. and those are the ones that are made up! i see normies hanging out on discord saying poo poo like "do you really think biden will win? i heard warren is surging" "oh no mayor pete will easily win and be the first gay president" "i like harris"

bernie winning gonna be like a sledgehammer to the face to the succ

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Serf posted:

the polls are never going to show bernie in the lead in the primary. biden will still be up by 10 points the day before iowa and then bernie will win the state by 12

Insha'allah.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

The great thing about the media is they huff their own farts so when bernie starts leading the doom saying and sheer panic is going to be amazing

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Eegah! posted:

Its pretty obvious Ady is gonna endorse Warren huh. Genuinely the most disappointing thing I've had to read.

https://twitter.com/AdyBarkan/status/1195410030972960768

Alright cool so Bernie Sanders is like the only prominent lol or activist that isn't in the "public option will provide an eventual pathway to single payer" camp.

loving awesome lol.

Serf
May 5, 2011

again, the polls are made up. they are not real. they measure nothing. they are a means of creating a narrative, and that narrative will never be in bernie's favor. lotta people are gonna see another 11/9 lmao

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Broken Machine posted:

My guess is they go hard on pushing a narrative about how Bernie can't win the general because he's too far left. We have to be pragmatic and defeat the Great Evil before we can talk about doing good things.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Over Easy posted:

That is why I have asked jeb! To intervene on behalf of CSPAM in regard to the late forum drama

Pardon poating my own tweet. Please tweet to jeb! As well

https://twitter.com/OverEasyForever/status/1194965076144525312?s=20

hell yes

sometimes you have to ally with people you despise.

stalin allied with fdr for instance.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
as soon as bernie starts doing well we'll see 3rd party poo poo start revving up

same but different if bernie gets ratfucked, imo

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Now that Warren is performing Obama’s ACA walkback all over again, ten years later, right before our very eyes, I submit my predictions for the future:

- a few months from now she elaborates that her public option has become a subsidized marketplace where you can subscribe to plans from private health insurers

- if she is elected to office (she won’t be, Trump will eviscerate her live on stage if she’s the nominee), she eventually says that “the ACA is a lot like M4A, we just need to pass improvements to that”

- she never does before her first term ends and she must cede the office to President Elect Jon Voight

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

king

https://twitter.com/berniesanders/status/1195465297689530378?s=21

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

The polls are made up so that when they also rig the primary results it'll seem like a natural outcome.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Only Bernie.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DiscountDildos posted:

Alright cool so Bernie Sanders is like the only prominent lol or activist that isn't in the "public option will provide an eventual pathway to single payer" camp.

loving awesome lol.

Remember how Obama promised half-rear end things like public option but quickly gave when he started getting pushback from health care industry / big pharma.

A vote for Warren is a vote saying you learned nothing from Obama's bait and switch tactics. Plus she's no where close to Obama's peak troll skills like the 2008 primary.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

:pusheen:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

it was the secret cabal eonwe tried to warn us about

when ur not mad

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
bernie has to meet with special interest for the first 6 days before hes ready

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Thoguh posted:

Only Bernie.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Thoguh posted:

Only Bernie.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Wow can't believe Warren and Buttigieg's campaigns are imploding on the same day.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Missingnoleader posted:

Wow can't believe Warren and Buttigieg's campaigns are imploding on the same day.

The ultimate fate of the succ

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/sexyfacts4u/status/1195427728603959297?s=19

lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Serf posted:

Georgia Local Discord #141, servicing the local population since July 2018

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Missingnoleader posted:

Debate is next week and they tried to score some cool talking points lol

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
zack, zack, zack, zack, c'mon man

c'mon

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/1195472202679947272

oh thank god

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
join the effort at obamais46.com

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think the last non robust primary resulted in a wonderful candidate who was very successful

Serf
May 5, 2011

allow me to give you a peek into the normie brain

I'm feeling fairly certain at this point that Biden will become the candidate of choice for the Democrats.

Really? I really feel that Warren is picking up steam, but it's hard to know where the Superdelegates are going to line up.

Warren's polling has kind of flattened off.

I'm more worried that Yang's Gang is the 2016 BernieBros all over again.

I'm unfamiliar with Yang's Gang. Extremely enthusiastic fans of a candidate but what's the implication?

I really like Yang as a candidate. A lot of great progressive policies -- including UBI.

Very vocal and dismissive of criticisms of his policy

I'm more worried that when he doesn't get the nom, they'll defect to whatever third party candidate is up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That's how it's loving done.