Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Regy Rusty posted:

I don't know who to believe!!

There are two wolves inside of you.

Both wolves are goons.

You are not mentally sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

pwn posted:

The committee is so neoliberal, goddamn

I love how worthless the committee was

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Regy Rusty posted:

I don't know who to believe!!

Jason looks amazing in a suit.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
As entertaining as it was seeing ALL the Janets come together to hide the Earth-Restarting-remote from the Judge, I'm actually pretty sad that after she checks each of their voids, she marble-izes them. I'm curious to see which Janet the Judge will find the remote in though.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Disco Janet looks like Liz Lemon

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

What slice of the afterlife is Disco Janet over anyway?

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Sub Rosa posted:

What slice of the afterlife is Disco Janet over anyway?

The Worst Place

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

Making war on heaven to overthrow an unjust regime is and has always been the logical endpoint of this series and I am so loving down for it

It's funny there are multiple serieses about that airing right now.

(since the His Dark Materials series just started and that's how that series ends)

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Rewatched the ep and boy, I sure hope PewDiePie isn't a Good Place fan now lol

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

CapnAndy posted:

Making war on heaven to overthrow an unjust regime is and has always been the logical endpoint of this series and I am so loving down for it

Chidi the Doom Slayer

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I only caught the "Ya Dead" banner on my rewatch this morning and that was maybe one of my favorite background gags in the series.

SpaceCommie
Oct 2, 2008

I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by Capitalism ...

SPACE!

Ignis posted:

Rewatched the ep and boy, I sure hope PewDiePie isn't a Good Place fan now lol

This but the opposite.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Disco Janet looks like Liz Lemon
I thought she looked like Megan Amram, specifically her Twitter profile pic

She is a lot

King Crab
Nov 12, 2005

lets pretend i didnt say that and lets als0 pretend it isnt inevitable
The closes thing Jason ever had to a pinata was an exploding seagull full of condoms.

That broke me more than Jeremy bearemy broke Chidi.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I agree with the other poster that I got Endgame vibes where Super Janets started pouring out of the portals.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
It was such an obvious joke and I saw it coming but ‘nah dog, it was CANCER’ *splash* absolutely killed me

derra
Dec 29, 2012
They put Chidi in a mailman outfit for Eleanor’s funeral.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

MikeJF posted:

It's funny there are multiple serieses about that airing right now.

(since the His Dark Materials series just started and that's how that series ends)

There’s no point putting the title of the thing you’re spoiling behind a spoiler tag.

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

Oasx posted:

I wasn’t really feeling this episode, the scene before the opening credits had some really bad writing and felt rushed, but then nothing really happened for the rest of the episode, but I am interested to see what happens next.

Nothing happened?

The judge determined the fate of humanity, an army of Janets appeared, and there was literally a disco Janet!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
fuckin lol at Shawn doing the michael laugh

i bet he's been practicing

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
jesus janetson christ, what an episode

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
The Janet army revelation was extremely badass but... couldn't Bad Janet have just kept her mouth shut and completely stymied the judge? She only knows to go looking in other Janets' voids because Bad Janet spilled the beans.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Straight White Shark posted:

The Janet army revelation was extremely badass but... couldn't Bad Janet have just kept her mouth shut and completely stymied the judge? She only knows to go looking in other Janets' voids because Bad Janet spilled the beans.

She was raised as a villain; she can’t help but monologue to lay out her plans to everyone.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Bad Janet not saying anything would mean that Gen might have just marblized Good Janet out of frustration anyway.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

I'm just surprised there aren't more Janets throughout the afterlife if that is indeed meant to be all of them.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

I thought there were supposed to be more, but Gen closed the portal doors before more could get in

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That doesn't necessarily EXCLUDE them from having the remote in their voids, though...does it??

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I figured they need to be in the same vicinity/dimension to pull this off.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

The smart play would've been to give the remote to the first Janet in the instant before she got marbleized.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

pseudorandom name posted:

The smart play would've been to give the remote to the first Janet in the instant before she got marbleized.

Then how would they get the remote back!? And that still doesn't solve the problem of the judge wanting to restart the planet!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Senor Tron posted:

I'm just surprised there aren't more Janets throughout the afterlife if that is indeed meant to be all of them.

The judge locked off the portals with one of those old car steering wheel locks after she closed them to stop Janet reopening them and letting more in.

JanetLock.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Nov 16, 2019

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

MikeJF posted:

The judge locked off the portals with one of those old car steering wheel locks after she closed them to stop Janet reopening them and letting more in.

JanetLock.
The Club™!

:corsair:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Also going back to get that it always amazes me when I remember that Janet and Bad Janet are played by the same person, I don't even recognise her when she's acting as the other.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

MikeJF posted:

JanetLock.

I somehow missed that, thanks.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

For the last two days, I've remembered that we got to see Disco Janet and I smile. :allears:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MikeJF posted:

JanetLock.

I loved that. I had one of those!

And also, isn't the right portal to the Bad Place and the left portal to the Good Place? Why did the Good Place committee come through the right portal? I know all the Janets came through both, but for a show so precise it made me :tinfoil: a little. Especially with the way they've portrayed The Good Place committee.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe the committee had business to attend to in the bad place before, did you consider that possibility?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Vietnamwees posted:

Maybe the committee had business to attend to in the bad place before, did you consider that possibility?

I did not. I apologize. I resign effective immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I like the neutral Janets' zombie like stances. It's amazing that the manifesto seems to have even made them care enough about something to do something.