Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the newest hire at my company apperently told one of our foremen that pepsi co. has a contract with planned parenthood and the reason why pepsi and frito-lays products are so addictive is because they contain mulch aborted fetuses. that's why he only drinks coke

when he was talking to me about chemtrails and hollow earth theory i smiled and politely nodded because that kind of internet crazy is old hat, but "there's ground up babies in our junk food" is a take that completely blew my mind. i don't think they make youtube videos about that theory, it's some really deep crazy

Holy loving poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

is he... good at conservation?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Start drinking Pepsi at work all the time and thank the new hire for the tip.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/llerer/status/1195504997892538373

he's going to spend that political capital any day now

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

tonerack blairama

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Tesseraction posted:

tonerack blairama

baquack ofailure

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
It's an old ct based around the cell lines that used.tobe used to produce aspartame.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
the great thing about having a 6000-year memory is that years fly by like seconds. so the paper bag incident with zoux and nn is like yesterday to me, as is the fitbit fuckbarrel that happened very shortly beforehand. they are still fresh in my mind as if i were living them still

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the newest hire at my company apperently told one of our foremen that pepsi co. has a contract with planned parenthood and the reason why pepsi and frito-lays products are so addictive is because they contain mulch aborted fetuses. that's why he only drinks coke

when he was talking to me about chemtrails and hollow earth theory i smiled and politely nodded because that kind of internet crazy is old hat, but "there's ground up babies in our junk food" is a take that completely blew my mind. i don't think they make youtube videos about that theory, it's some really deep crazy
i'm really excited to see how this develops, you must befriend this man

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

i don't remember any fitbit fuckbarrel, but i'm sure it was great, as every day was back then

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Berke Negri posted:

i don't remember any fitbit fuckbarrel, but i'm sure it was great, as every day was back then
nn bought his mother a fitbit for her birthday and there was a multi-page slapfight about whether he'd caved in to the bourgeoisie

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

i got to experience it in real time because my mother and i were trying to run a jewellery shop in a lovely small town that hated us, so i was on my laptop behind a counter bored out of my drat skull surrounded on every side by a wall of diamonds, delighted for a day by the stupidest argument imaginable breaking out on the other side of the world

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Sounds like I missed quite a lot since i showed up to the dadchat party late. I got here right as AA had some weird meltdown where he defended some Nazis.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

pouring one out for comrade chuy

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
he defended ethiopian jews being essentially forced to use birth control in israel

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Every frito you eat is a ground up frito bandito

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

V. Illych L. posted:

is he... good at conservation?

he's a perfectly affable guy who really knows his work and seems completely normal. it's just that sometimes the conversation randomly takes a left turn...

Jerry Cotton posted:

Start drinking Pepsi at work all the time and thank the new hire for the tip.

he hasn't told this particular theory to my face yet, so my first thought was to grab a pepsi and a bag of doritos and loudly exclaim how strangely addictive they are during lunch break in the office

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

he's a perfectly affable guy who really knows his work and seems completely normal. it's just that sometimes the conversation randomly takes a left turn...

he hasn't told this particular theory to my face yet, so my first thought was to grab a pepsi and a bag of doritos and loudly exclaim how strangely addictive they are during lunch break in the office

Make sure to lightly mention the coloring of the chip and how it sort of has a nice red tinge to it.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

fauna posted:

nn bought his mother a fitbit for her birthday and there was a multi-page slapfight about whether he'd caved in to the bourgeoisie

oh yeah that sounds like one of the racist fuckbarrels, nevermind

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Berke Negri posted:

oh yeah that sounds like one of the racist fuckbarrels, nevermind

I preferred all the ones about nn and his weird treatment of women

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

australia

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Man 2 legends hosed by private servers
Who woulda thought.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
oh boy, first time in months i can block out a decent amount of time to just grind at a jrpg and th game crashed and i just lost all of the progress. swell

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

exmarx posted:

the mandalorian rules

Yeah, love it so far. Needs more Herzog, but otherwise, it's excellent.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

jackass road

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i give up, where is vanya hiding in each picture?

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i give up, where is vanya hiding in each picture?
the saddest thing about vanya being a literal 100 years old is that he can no longer really accompany me on bush adventures unless they're short and i'm prepared to carry him over uneven terrain :( but he makes up for his decreased stamina with getting the most out of every adventure, he used to spend 1 second max sniffing other dogs' urine marks but now he gives each mark a full 6-second interrogation

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

The hills have eyes

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

vanya sniffing another dog's piss: wow *sniff* oh you don't say *sniff sniff* oh goodness gracious *sniff* oh lord

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/1195144399082139649

is the robert moses thing true lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

There is like 15cm of snow outside already and its supposed to hit -18C tonight. As I age I start to appreciate the idea of heading somewhere warm in the winter more, then I remember how much of a plague on the southern USA our boomer snow birds are and embrace my snowy fate.

What birds

suck zone?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

She literally thought cspam was fascist because she got banned from there*

*She didn't

Also the irony of her probating her political foes like she was seizing pkwer and complaining about this was lost on her

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

cinci zoo sniper posted:

What birds

suck zone?

Succ zone aka the Dems are bad thread

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Succ zone aka the Dems are bad thread

oic, cheers

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

me, and this thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm out of milk and drinking slightly out-of-date English Breakfast and No Milk Today started playing on the Iphones mix :tinfoil:

e: What's next - a song called "gently caress your old tea you poor gently caress ha ha ha" by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones?

ee: Nah, the M.U.L.E. theme tune. I guess they don't have me all figured out yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

It's good tbh