Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Wait is something going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

I’m guessing spoilers in the open

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Kyte posted:

They're literally designed as genderflipped Shirou and Rin.

i know, but it doesn't really change anything for me :shrug:

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Kyte posted:

They're literally designed as genderflipped Shirou and Rin.
:aaaaa:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
that doesnt make sense though because gudako is cool and good and gudao sucks???? and everyone knows shirou is lame and rin is best girl,......

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Compendium posted:

Don't you loving dare
Sorry I forgot to put spoiler tags; couldn't on my phone

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Clawtopsy posted:

that doesnt make sense though because gudako is cool and good and gudao sucks???? and everyone knows shirou is lame and rin is best girl,......

More Evidence that Marie love is a powerful neurotoxin. Everyone knows Shirou is an absolute lad.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Quick someone make Gudao Blonde.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Grouchio posted:

Sorry I forgot to put spoiler tags; couldn't on my phone

Honestly, just don't entertain any spoilers for part 2 if possible. The majority of the thread are playing the NA server meaning they're behind on current plotlines. People who are playing JP server are trying to be courteous.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Factor_VIII posted:

The core story is pretty serious. Having an ironic protagonist who keeps mocking what's going on would completely ruin the atmosphere. A passive non-entity protagonist is bad, but one who actively works against the story is even worse.

Eh, I still don't mind it. I mean, it's certainly be better to have a well-written serious protagonist, but having one who has funny/weird dialogue options is better than the alternative of being some generic everyman/woman. And even the core serious content is constantly filled with goofy stuff.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Gudao about to Justice Plancha.

*Record Scratch*

"Yep, this is me. Now you might be wondering how things got this way.Well, it all started when I applied to a craigslist job..."

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

MonsieurChoc posted:

Gudao about to Justice Plancha.

*Record Scratch*

"Yep, this is me. Now you might be wondering how things got this way.Well, it all started when I applied to a craigslist job..."

*Baba O'Riley intensifies*

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

So how exactly do they determine which of the downloads login bonuses we're owed? Is there a record kept in their database? I'm tech-illiterate so the thought's been bugging me. :v:

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Kay Kessler posted:

So how exactly do they determine which of the downloads login bonuses we're owed? Is there a record kept in their database? I'm tech-illiterate so the thought's been bugging me. :v:

Same way as they keep track of your current login streak.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Got Skadi on JP. :toot:

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Aww...

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

So is the Santa Lily event story the most depressing one they've ever made? Because it's some heavy stuff. :smith:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i mean, solomon

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Kay Kessler posted:

So is the Santa Lily event story the most depressing one they've ever made? Because it's some heavy stuff. :smith:

This roller coaster of a game has a lot of loops and dips

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

How the hell is Gudao going to beat the likes of "Tiamat" and other bosses in the Babylonia anime with the party he has?

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Grouchio posted:

How the hell is Gudao going to beat the likes of "Tiamat" and other bosses in the Babylonia anime with the party he has?

You mean Merlin, Mash, Ishtar, Quetz, Gil and Taiga?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Kay Kessler posted:

Olga getting killed is pretty depressing IMO.

LIMBO KING
May 3, 2006

NPs have subs now, pretty neat.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

NP Subtitles! We have NP Subtitles!

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Also 30 SQ for the USA tour, another log in streak campaign for Thanksgiving with 5 tickets and 7 master missions for another 7 tickets.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Galaga Galaxian posted:

About time!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I've only seen them once but I wonder if it's because 2x speed

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lol maybe it's just caster nero making the subtitles suffer, but also maybe 2x

bugs are probably expected and they'll hopefully tune stuff

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Thanksgiving campaign from November 20th to December 1st.

Special log-in bonuses. Each one will give a Thanksgiving exchange ticket, which can be used to get one of 17 different ascension materials: fangs, gears, chains, medals, horseshoes, crystals, feathers, shields, snake jewels, dust, or any Servant piece. These can only be used during this campaign, they will disappear afterwards.
You can also get 10 silver apples, 10 gold apples, 10mil QP, 5 HP Fous, 5 Attack Fous, 50 mana prisms, and 5 tickets.

There's also special master missions, each one gives a ticket, a Servant piece, and a Servant monument.

All daily quests will be 1/2 AP.

Astolfo's costume will be available in the mana prism shop. Same price as Parvati's, 1000 mana prisms. Seems to be a permanent addition to the shop.

Thanksgiving banner from November 20th to December 2nd. Gil, Okita, Amakusa, MHX, da Vinci, Lancerturia, Hijikata, and Iskandar will be up on the banner. They will all be on a rotating schedule, first by themselves and then in pairs.

Also 30 quartz to celebrate the panel and the end of the USA tour for the year.

Also, now whenever you use an NP, subtitles will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i can't believe bogart has everyone on this page muted

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Bogart posted:

Thanksgiving banner from November 20th to December 2nd. Gil, Okita, Amakusa, MHX, da Vinci, Lancerturia, Hijikata, and Iskandar will be up on the banner. They will all be on a rotating schedule, first by themselves and then in pairs.

Also 30 quartz to celebrate the panel and the end of the USA tour for the year.

Nooooo...NOOOOOO, MY WALLET

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

My Jalter fund continues to smile

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Aurora posted:

i can't believe bogart has everyone on this page muted

only clawtopsy >:[

I didn't see anyone post the full thing!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
I was at the panel today and before the game announcements they had about an hour with the guests. They absolutely killed it, absolutely fantastic banter between Aoi Yuuki and Rumi Okubo and you could obviously tell where the translator was like "ok what they're saying is a little too raunchy for the panel so i'll just gloss it over". They also previewed the trailer for Salem so that's coming Soon (no specific date was given but).

I love that they repurposed Okita's banner for Thanksgiving, but hate that it's going to make me decide between another copy of Okita and going for Eresh.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Bogart posted:

only clawtopsy >:[

I didn't see anyone post the full thing!

love u bb

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
We still haven’t gotten those 10 Babylonia login streak tickets yet right?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

brainwrinkle posted:

We still haven’t gotten those 10 Babylonia login streak tickets yet right?

suppose to get those Nov 20

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

No Gramps, but I did get Tomoe Gozen!

Nick Biped
May 22, 2004

In the wrong hands, the stapler is a deadly weapon.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I got them for Musashi, but not for Nero. Odd. Still, I appreciate that update. Now I can understand what they're saying right in battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Apparently we're missing out on a chance to get more Poster Girl CEs on the Okita/Hijikata banners, which is a shame.

I might try for Amakusa.