Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

D&D gassing the containment thread in the containment forum is extremely lol

Time for a complete and total shut down until we can figure out what’s going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

Punished Freckle on the run in the piss swamps as an angry cspam mob led by Plinkey closes in

cops are showing their true colors

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Man Musk posted:

Plinkey has issued a correction as of 10:10 on Nov 17, 2019

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Xaris posted:

numbers are lie!!

but idk it seems way whiter/affluent asian than before the last 20 years. i guess its just larger weather disparity is worse than its ever been

well it is more asian in numbers and percentage lol and slightly more white in raw numbers since 2000 and also more latino in numbers and % but less black all around, also the more central neighborhoods in particular have gotten an extra dose of rich fuckers. Some like the fillmore district are way more white and upper class than they used to be, while others like the tenderloin are mostly still hella poor and diverse, but i feel like the white population in particular there and throughout the city in general has shifted towards being way more rich. i mean white people have always been more privileged than others in America/the world lol, but SF's lower classes seem way less white than they used to be, especially among younger people.

once again thats according to the lieberal numbers (which will now becum correct thanks to lord trumo and the real census) also my crystals tell me also wow piss

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i love my cats so much. i went to the CVS to get beer and cat food. and while i was there i figured hey why not lets get fun cat food for my cats too. i give them the healthy stuff but they go wild for the frisky feast and lick it all up in one sitting.

anyway, my anxious runt cat sometimes gets too scared to get near the wet food when i put it out. shes scared of everything, even me in the kitchen putting the wet food into their bowls. so when i put wet food out i trick her into letting me pick her up and then i throw her at the wet food, because otherwise her mom will eat half of it.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

luv 2 go grocery shopping and right after i step out of the grocery store the grocery bags tear and send my groceries flying across the ground, completely destroying my chips and salsa in a mangled red mess like steve scalises rear end dick n balls

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Rah! posted:

luv 2 go grocery shopping and right after i step out of the grocery store the grocery bags tear and send my groceries flying across the ground, completely destroying my chips and salsa in a mangled red mess like steve scalises rear end dick n balls

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DryGoods posted:

don't ask us, ask the wind through the branches or the brook shaping the stone

*the breeze softly cries 'Strombo'*

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Rah! posted:

You're welcome.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I spoke to Ralp. He said cspam is closing on monday but LF was reopening on tuesday.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

$8 loving dollars

thats how much it cost me to reenact the destruction of the rear end dick n balls of steve scalise

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ive tricked the dumb cat into having conversations with me. sometimes she'll do these guttural high pitched noises and i just mimic them back slower and lower pitched. i think we have, like, a animaniacs kid who always asks "Why?" in response to everything kind of thing going. like im smarter than the cat, but ive tricked it into thinking im really dumb. which only proves how smart i am

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

why would you post in the forum for cops and snitches

i never even knew that place existed until it was mentioned in this thread

gently caress you thread

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Rah! posted:

$8 loving dollars

thats how much it cost me to reenact the destruction of the rear end dick n balls of steve scalise

big bummer, never buy chips n salsa ever again

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

just ate all bran with low fat milk and aged 50 years

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

not an endorsement posted:

just ate all bran with low fat milk and aged 50 years

May your upcoming trump go smoothly

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I wish I could find weetabix

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Man Musk posted:

i love this dumb drama, the fact that it was self inflicted by the modding team and now some poor sap has to read qcs post? :discourse:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zyla posted:

idk maybe cool it with spamming qqcs but what do i know

i just dont think what is being right now there is going to be effective at all

tbh i dont think theres any point posting there at all unless youve caught a mod committing a real world crime.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

You're welcome.

thank u safeway antifa grandpa

loving nazi salsa

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

big bummer, never buy chips n salsa ever again

NO!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its definitely not worth posting about how you got probed for posting a picture of your lunch sorry plinky

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

peetabix

pissabix

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

punchymcpunch posted:

its definitely not worth posting about how you got probed for posting a picture of your lunch sorry plinky

lovely lunch drama is the very core of cspam, sir, perhaps read the rules thread????

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

surely there is some knockoff in... idek whole foods

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

lovely lunch drama is the very core of cspam, sir, perhaps read the rules thread????

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

that wasn't even lovely though, it looked good

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

I will get justice

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1195997582289293313

https://twitter.com/ggatehouse/status/1195959520595456000

:hmmyes:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

what is this gelatinous substance?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

im sorry that your lunches aren't post worthy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what is this gelatinous substance?

jellied eel

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

surely there is some knockoff in... idek whole foods

I live in chudly mcbackwoods shitville. Walmart is the best I got and they no longer have it

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

:hmmno:

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Weetibix? More like, YOUDEBIX

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ligmabix

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

why

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

CODChimera posted:

that wasn't even lovely though, it looked good

not so much the lunch as the drama

but what isnt lovely nowadays, i contend

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/antd/status/1195131497616818176

:catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Unperson_47 posted:

I live in chudly mcbackwoods shitville. Walmart is the best I got and they no longer have it

walmart really takes on a big perspective when its like, literally the biggest building in at least 20 miles.

for the brief time i lived in rural florida i really appreciated wal-mart. its just like really big and it has high ceilings