Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
given how Buttigieg's campaign has run so far I imagine they just put his name in the first/default position then ticked it as a vote for him if someone doesn't answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Addamere posted:

I will not eat Kamala Harris.

The only candidate i want in my mouth is BERNIE SANDERS

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

man the Russian meme lords just mailing it in this election

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Andorra posted:

What event are these videos from? Are there any of other candidates giving trainwreck answers?

"Real América", an 8-candidate presidential forum hosted by Univision.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i don't give a hot flying fuckin poo poo what her original contract was or what control she did or did not have before. it should not be possible for anyone to have the ability to take any artist's control of their own material away from them, willingly or otherwise. whatever short-sighted mistakes she made or whatever, anyone who does this poo poo is a fuckin vulture that contributes less than nothing to society and they are always, always 100% in the wrong, no matter the artist on the other end. i'd argue on the side of mother fuckin nickelback in a case like this.
from what I know, she had a chance to buy her masters, wanted a better deal, someone else paid for them, now she wants to talk to their manager. she thought she could shame them but she's played the victim card too much and nobody cares.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also the fact that she sent """" her swifties """" to go make a change.org petition indicates that she probably didn't navigate that business deal in the optimum fashion

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idk what swifties are, as an eusocial insect i only respond to the #beyhive signal

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
Swift is probably in the wrong because it is most right to just automatically suspect women

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Swift fan veterans for truth

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
More like schwifties

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Enkmar posted:

Swift is probably in the wrong because it is most right to just automatically suspect women

yeah that's def what's going on itt, those misogynist bernie bros at it again

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Jazerus posted:

yeah that's def what's going on itt, those misogynist bernie bros at it again

more like private equity bros

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

PawParole posted:

Somalia is 99.999% Sunni Muslim ( Shafi’i), so it’s more likely Obama is the Shia:

They’re heterodox to each other not heretical, the difference is closer to the catholic orthodox split ( something political that no one cares about now), than the Protestant catholic split.

*barges in drinking chai*

Don't even get me started on perfidious Puntland

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
[extremely cable news voice]

Biden in first place with Pete in second and Warren in third

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mogadishu? More like Mockadishu

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

no jobs for his home state? smh bernie

s m h

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

limit voting to the 3% of people who say bernie is too conservative

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

*eyes swirling with enough amphetamine laden vegetables to power a small wood burning stove*

I have never sipped a drop.of alcohol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Enkmar posted:

My reaction was that she is in the right and her side is the morally correct one but it was a little annoying that her initial post on the subject appeared to be trying to make it mostly about sexism when this is obviously primarily a labor vs management issue, with the leech record execs trying to exploit the creators that pay their salaries just because they can legally get away with it so they might as well

But she IS a rich white woman so it's probably to be expected

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

WampaLord posted:

:same:

The polling showing Bernie supporters are way more locked in gives me great hope for this outcome. Imagine coming to caucus and seeing a bunch of groups barely full of wishy washy supporters looking to switch candidates versus a giant crew of hyped up Sanders Siblings, hooting and hollering.

In 2016 I had no clue if Bernie was real or another Ron Paul and it was legit awesome when I sat down at the Bernie table and was almost immediately joined by half the people there.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I still say Buttigieg is the one who is most likely to be installed by the CIA if they decide to Bolivia our own government on account of Bernie winning

He is definately the spook candidate

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the taylor swift stuff is just a chance to recruit fans of hers into the movement, nothing more. just another example out in the open for all to see of the black hole of evil that is financial/renters capitalism. under industrial capitalism you needed workers to buy your poo poo and work your poo poo. now like every year a bigger majority of income is just from people "owning" things lol which obviously requires 0 workers involved except a handful to maintain whatever you own

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gonna apply to work for Bernie in MN-5 :unsmith:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Enkmar posted:

Swift is probably in the wrong because it is most right to just automatically suspect women bankers and their offspring

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Joementum posted:

[extremely cable news voice]

Biden in first place with Pete in second and Warren in third

Is it true if a neoliberal says Bernie Sanders 5 times to a mirror he will appear and take their health insurance

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1195942297680171008?s=19

Lol they're still saying this poo poo

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

etalian posted:

Also Obama pretty much squashed it along with the media downplaying the movement and spinning it as much of NEETs whining about not being able find a job.

Yeah it was eerily similar to what happened with the million ppl marches against the Iraq War. Except they couldnt hide it as completely as 2004, amd the fragmentation of the media landscape has made it so even that couldnt happen in 2019.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Is it true if a neoliberal says Bernie Sanders 5 times to a mirror he will appear and take their health insurance

i think they'd be more worried about being given insurance

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i don't give a hot flying fuckin poo poo what her original contract was or what control she did or did not have before. it should not be possible for anyone to have the ability to take any artist's control of their own material away from them, willingly or otherwise. whatever short-sighted mistakes she made or whatever, anyone who does this poo poo is a fuckin vulture that contributes less than nothing to society and they are always, always 100% in the wrong, no matter the artist on the other end. i'd argue on the side of mother fuckin nickelback in a case like this.

lol, pop stars are “artists”

give max martin control i guess

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

who even is still giving hillary clinton poo poo on twitter

no one even thinks about her except when she forces herself onto their screens with yet another HMMM MAYBE IM GONNA RUN interview and people begging her to not do that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Justus posted:

lol, pop stars are “artists”

give max martin control i guess

Lady Gaga did nothing wrong

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Addamere posted:

who even is still giving hillary clinton poo poo on twitter

no one even thinks about her except when she forces herself onto their screens with yet another HMMM MAYBE IM GONNA RUN interview and people begging her to not do that

That's what they're mad about lol

They apparently think everyone who blames HRC for Trump was of the opinion that Trump was good in 2016

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius posted:

That's what they're mad about lol

They apparently think everyone who blames HRC for Trump was of the opinion that Trump was good in 2016

much like hillary herself, who even thinks about hardcore revisionist hillary fans and what they thinks about things

we got a loving primary to win for bernie goddamned sanders so we can get people health care and education and jobs

8 got no time for dumb bullshit twitter fueds lmfao gently caress off idiots

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

i'm sorry for posting succ in the succ zone 😔

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius posted:

i'm sorry for posting succ in the succ zone 😔

:justpost::posthaste::choco:

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

at the time of occupy I was doing an internship which involved working with Elizabeth Kautz who basically the president of Mayors.

She told me that they were on a conference call with Obama and a bunch of big city mayors and they were, “going to root out the stench” and referred to the protesters (I was one of them, she didn’t know) as a rat.

That whole experience was the final nail in me thinking liberals were better than conservatives.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1196109717501808641

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
this is my Butt song
opt out endorse song

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS