  • Post
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ate a whole bag of pizza rolls that was filled with, “cheese and chicken sausage”

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a.lo posted:

ate a whole bag of pizza rolls that was filled with, “cheese and chicken sausage”

:hydrated:

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

a.lo posted:

ate a whole bag of pizza rolls that was filled with, “cheese and chicken sausage”

Chicken dicks

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

a.lo posted:

ate a whole bag of pizza rolls that was filled with, “cheese and chicken sausage”

I am sorry to hear of your imminent renal failure.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

a.lo posted:

ate a whole bag of pizza rolls that was filled with, “cheese and chicken sausage”

open another bag and go for the record

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Can't wait to read about the POTUS shopping around for a new Candyman after his heartattack

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

the most alive president

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

this dude just threw a guy over the ropes with his tie around his neck as a noose that coulda been bad if it botched

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:350:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Unperson_47 posted:

bernie promises ribs and jobs for everyone with his Rib Jobs initiative

beef or pork cause if it is beef I am voting trimpf!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

kaleedity posted:

Can't wait to read about the POTUS shopping around for a new Candyman after his heartattack

lol if they force him give up his sudafed and dexedrine we're gonna see a fun new trump of energies so low they haven't previously been seen outside physics labs

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

beef or pork cause if it is beef I am voting trimpf!

whatever you want. i've made lentil/bean sausage before

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bernie had his ribs removed

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

ate a whole bag of pizza rolls that was filled with, “cheese and chicken sausage”

how big a bag?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Duscat posted:

lol if they force him give up his sudafed and dexedrine we're gonna see a fun new trump of energies so low they haven't previously been seen outside physics labs

does modinafil or w/e crank the cardiovascular system up to 11??

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
lol bernie had a heart attack and it was less obvious he was incapcitated

chird
Sep 26, 2004

flipping over hospital beds bare-arsed hopped up on Sudafed

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

gently caress you polar bears, we out evolved you

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duscat posted:

lol if they force him give up his sudafed and dexedrine we're gonna see a fun new trump of energies so low they haven't previously been seen outside physics labs

Scientists are calling this hypothetical lowest-energy state "Jeb!".

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

this dude just threw a guy over the ropes with his tie around his neck as a noose that coulda been bad if it botched

i love having nitro back

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

trump about to get into nootropics p hard

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bulgakov posted:

does modinafil or w/e crank the cardiovascular system up to 11??

not really

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

we've seen tonc tweet in realtime before, when he's doing one of his morning rage tweet chains and there's roughly 12-15 minutes in between tweets as he slowly types them out

scavino tossing out a (quotetweet, no less) new one with about 50 words 2 minutes after the previous one is ironclad evidence it's not turdl

I'm all aboard this theory

president is in hospital, or dead

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

magiccarpet posted:

trump about to get into nootropics p hard

trump does like to pound a couple of gorilla cums to get into the gorilla mindset before watching the gorilla channel

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress DOES TRUNO CARE

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the deadest weve seen, from the standpoint of mortality

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
no motorcade means still at walter reed

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

is my president dead? does baron take the throne?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
frog tech turning trump green, and gay

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

The White House called a travel/photo lid at 9:11 a.m. Have a great Sunday, all.

i didn't see the specific time earlier

thank you, president trump...

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

She could've settled by donating £5,000 to a pro-migrant charity.

Instead she chose to go to court and lost £500,000.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

donal trump overdosing on cosmonaut stimulants

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The hero of legends 2dcat tried to warn them all but the president finally shat himself to death :rip:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Dunno if i'm dumb and :thejoke: or the trumbo thread has become more susceptible to fake news in our grief at the lost of the big wet boy, but the oil exec shooter was born in '96, he's not Rib Kid

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Nah, the president is cool and good, he just went to the hospital suddenly for part 1 of an unscheduled 2 part physical that should happen next year instead of now, then screened a movie for his family right after because he's in perfect health, as one does.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

oh i missed this part too lol

quote:

From: Marisa Schultz
Date: November 16, 2019 at 5:43:07 PM EST
Subject: In-town pool report #5

Motorcade arrived back at the White House at 5:41 pm after an uneventful ride.
Pooler did not see POTUS enter residence.

so quick and spry, they say the president was a blur as he skipped back into the whitehosue

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Duscat posted:

trump does like to pound a couple of gorilla cums to get into the gorilla mindset before watching the gorilla channel

tuemp had one of his semi annual erections and it pulled too much bloood away from his heart

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Apraxin posted:

Dunno if i'm dumb and :thejoke: or the trumbo thread has become more susceptible to fake news in our grief at the lost of the big wet boy, but the oil exec shooter was born in '96, he's not Rib Kid

it's just a better story if it's rib kid, so that's reality now, sorry

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4