Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kingcobweb posted:

i'd buy an entire album of white noise called "Addamere's Posts"

You flatter me. Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
IP should be publicly owned and artists deserve a collective UBI, me wanting to be a writer has nothing to do with my advocacy for this at all.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

silicone thrills posted:

Reading anything Warren writes is like looking at a high school paper where you could succinctly cover the topic in less than 500 words but the teacher requires 1500 so you pad the poo poo out of it, saying absolutely nothing, just to meet that arbitrary word count.

It's like she hasn't realized she isn't in academia and could just say what the gently caress she means with out padding it.
edit: of course the problem is she has nothing to say

i like how propagandi put it in fedallah's hearse:

"And I vote you most likely to clutter your language with so much deadwood that no amount of pruning will reveal your intensive, protracted campaign of saying nothing at all"

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Look if you want to call someone who does kareoke an artist, that's fine, but it's kind of orthogonal to the important part in this capitalist hell we live in. The karaoke person is exploiting the people who write and produce the songs, and as a leftist I think that is wrong.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Probably Magic posted:

IP should be publicly owned and artists deserve a collective UBI, me wanting to be a writer has nothing to do with my advocacy for this at all.

Agreed. But not just artists deserve the UBI.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Look if you want to call someone who does kareoke an artist, that's fine, but it's kind of orthogonal to the important part in this capitalist hell we live in. The karaoke person is exploiting the people who write and produce the songs, and as a leftist I think that is wrong.

"karaoke" you mean... singing??? yeah dude singers are artists lmao

even if they DON'T SING they're still artists. drag performers: artists! this isn't difficult!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Addamere posted:

I would buy and listen to an entire LP of covers of 4'33", and each artist imo would deserve the money from it.

That would be a pretty cool avant-garde art piece, an LP of 4'33" covers.

kingcobweb posted:

even if they DON'T SING they're still artists. drag performers: artists! this isn't difficult!

Again the exploitation of people is the important part, not the classification of the people.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
pretty sure taylor swift is listed as writer or co-writer on all her songs so this whole conversation is kinda ridiculous

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Addamere posted:

Congratulations! You picked: Elizabeth Warren. :negative:

you can tell it's warren because she's whining about cronies and corruption within the system instead of talking about the corrupt system itself.

god she sucks so bad I hate her

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

pretty sure taylor swift is listed as writer or co-writer on all her songs so this whole conversation is kinda ridiculous

Wait wait wait

Wait.

A ridiculous conversation? In CSPAM?!?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

sharing my own tweet because I got creative today

https://twitter.com/OverEasyForever/status/1196182243250724864?s=20

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

etalian posted:

lmao unlike Warren Bernie actually gives straight answers while she gets so evasive and offended when put on the spot to take a position.

"Uh well, ok, heres the thing, I think its great people want to come into this country, and Obama, he was just a player in the game, but I think its important to recognize that, we need to work towards a framework for people to come into this country. I think we can take a market based approach to give everyone the opportunity to have access to america while keeping the unsafe people out. There is so much opportunity here that I think we can expand ICE greatly so we can make sure no one gets lot in the cracks, and everyone coming over can have a personal experience, and a fast hearing, and I have a plan for that too. "

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/1196129322110554117

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Tom Guycot posted:

"Uh well, ok, heres the thing, I think its great people want to come into this country, and Obama, he was just a player in the game, but I think its important to recognize that, we need to work towards a framework for people to come into this country. I think we can take a market based approach to give everyone the opportunity to have access to america while keeping the unsafe people out. There is so much opportunity here that I think we can expand ICE greatly so we can make sure no one gets lot in the cracks, and everyone coming over can have a personal experience, and a fast hearing, and I have a plan for that too. "

she's hillary but with a deer-in-headlights look and even worse political instincts

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
not ok boomer

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1196158145019535360

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dude just absolutely does not want to be the president of america lol he cannot even be bothered to lie

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lmao he has a similar Warren like evasive behavior when asked a direct question.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

yeah the kamala porridge is just like the porridge from The Golden Child

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

extremely blessed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

dan devito is on that raunchy tv show that i don't like

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

a.lo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDYgHnRFzog

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
you could win an election on giving everyone free healthcare and legal weed and STILL nobody wants to fuckin do that except Bernie

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

you could win an election on giving everyone free healthcare and legal weed and STILL nobody wants to fuckin do that except Bernie

It's because they don't want to offend their rich liberal donor class.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

It's because they don't want to offend their rich liberal donor class.

they do not need the rich liberal donor class if they can just win elections by giving the people what they want

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I think it's time we acknowledged the truth that we've been denying for so long.

Joe Biden is an extraordinarily talented politician.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Addamere posted:

dude just absolutely does not want to be the president of america lol he cannot even be bothered to lie

Oh he wants to be president, he just wants to condescend to anyone under the age of at least 50 even more.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

they do not need the rich liberal donor class if they can just win elections by giving the people what they want

they also are the rich liberal donor class and they don't want to give the people what they want

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Addamere posted:

But you need to be nice to them to get invited to billionaire island and collect $200k speaking fees after leaving office?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"we cant legalize weed, marijuana is a dangerous gateway drug" is probably a hit in all the hamptons fundraiser events. just like how basket of deplorables was hillary's big applause line

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

"we cant legalize weed, marijuana is a dangerous gateway drug" is probably a hit in all the hamptons fundraiser events. just like how basket of deplorables was hillary's big applause line

I liked the story how the media pointed how Bernie got bad polling in the Hamptons compared to Buttigieg

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
weed should also be free and supplied by the central people's authority

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Addamere posted:

You're assuming their priority is winning elections as opposed earning an invitation to billionaire island.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxv4pcssIiQ

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Addamere posted:

I think you are missing the point of most people running for office.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Ytlaya posted:

I think it's time we acknowledged the truth that we've been denying for so long.

Joe Biden is an extraordinarily talented politician.

Mayor Pete is the handsomest candidate on TV

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

whoops bernie dropped his monster condom he uses for his magnum dong

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

kingcobweb posted:

It rules that he keeps saying it's about exploitation but his actual arguments are basically my uncle saying rap isn't music minis the racism

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

the libs and nazis will band together as they always do and pick the electorate

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao what a convenient time for Bloomberg to feel bad about stop and frisk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8oRNjdLT_s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Opera singers - not artists
Orchestral Musicians - not artists
Actors - not artists