Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
slept all day because I'm sick. is trump still dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Off the top of your head, name three Joe Biden policies.

Scratch and sniff.

Oh, that's just two, never mind.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Capital before labor

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My high school's district is known for one thing - Makin chuds mad

quote:

The Burlington Township School District received publicity in 2009 after a video posted on YouTube by a parent without school approval showed more than a dozen children at B. Bernice Young Elementary School singing a song praising President Barack Obama, which Conservative groups cited as a means of indoctrinating students to support the President. At the conclusion of the song, the children pump their fists and chant "hip, hip, hooray!" The song had been performed in conjunction with Black History Month activities and when the author of the book I Am Barack Obama visited the school the next month

quote:

On March 22, 2007, Burlington Township High School scheduled a simulated Columbine-like school shooting, lockdown and evacuation where Burlington Township Police detectives posed as Christian fundamentalists who became angry (when a student was expelled for praying before class) and began shooting students in order to "seek justice".

In response to the news coverage, the Burlington Township School District issued an official statement saying:

"Any perceived insensitivities to our religious community as a result of the emergency exercise are regrettable. It was certainly not the intent to portray any group in a negative manner. We cherish, respect, and celebrate the diversity of cultures and faith that exist within our community." The district respected the right of students and faculty to pray on school grounds.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
My favorite thing about Joe Biden is that he's a serious contender for the presidency of the united states. It almost makes too much sense.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

lmaoing when i think about how if trump didn't crave attention and validation from chuds, he wouldn't do so many rallies which means gop candidates wouldnt' have lost and also trump's health wouldn't plummet

workin' hard! thank you!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

Yea

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

trump is touring a mac pro factory on wednesdya

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

mccain and trump are stroking in hell

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Flavius Aetass posted:

No but he confirmed the afterlife is pretty much like that movie what dreams may come and now he's back to punish us all for what he's learned.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Obamacare rules

Some racists were nice to me so they're okay

go to Joe 3003303330 dot com

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I've been laughing at all these people complaining that they're not getting up to the minute news on Big Mac Daddy Trump's health. Melania was MIA for weeks on end, and everyone shouted "respect her privacy".

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

really? hes the president? ha ha ok if y’all say so lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Unperson_47 posted:

mccain and trump are dead and stroking in hell

dag, yo

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

rubbing
1. heads
2. shoulders
3. toes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nice

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good soup! posted:

Cornpop lmao

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Am I misremembering or does this not resemble some sprite-based nintendo boss or somesuch? Have shot lasers into that maw. Would swear on my mother's eyes.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Biden and his skull full of tomb juice can gently caress right off

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

rip to the realest

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you may wear a mint green baseball cap, cornpop,

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

rip to a surprisingly real one

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Cornpop: "do I look like I know what a jpeg is"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Against legalization
Against m4a
Against busing

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
1 sniff
2 pet
3 terminator eye

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

PostEldar posted:

Am I misremembering or does this not resemble some sprite-based nintendo boss or somesuch? Have shot lasers into that maw. Would swear on my mother's eyes.

maybe the final boss of narc?

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

DryGoods posted:

what happens if ill Trump receives too many of our prayers?

he explodes from the osmotic pressure and cytoplasm gets absolutely everywhere

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

"Middle Class" is just a dog whistle for "White people," right?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
lmao that the president is probably dead

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
I bet Trump's experiences in the last 24 hours have been similar to those of the seminal film Heaven Can Wait.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

3DCAT posted:

They're for the tourists on the weekends

I'm glad we went during the week, it wasnt very crowded and uber's took like 3 minutes to get to our hotel.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

PostEldar posted:

tropomgo dislikes vapes

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
I bet also he has had experiences similar to those experienced in the seminal film Ghost Dad. With some upscaling socio-economically etc.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

PostEldar posted:

smash tv or total carnage?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Pooky posted:

"Middle Class" is just a dog whistle for "White people," right?

It sure as hell doesn't mean "making 50k"

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

PostEldar posted:

No but he confirmed the afterlife is pretty much like that movie what dreams may come and now he's back to punish us all for what he's learned.

Wait, Gary Busey told me the afterlife was like the movie Quigley. Somethings wrong here.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

PostEldar posted:

I bet also he has had experiences similar to those experienced in the seminal film Ghost Dad. With some upscaling socio-economically etc.

Experientially, I mean.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Barron will be inaugurated on Friday

Just in time for snart helg

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Wrex Ruckus posted:

tropomgo dislikes vapes

I can't wait to vape tropomgo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Unperson_47 posted:

smash tv or total carnage?

The gently caress you talkin about? I said NINTENDO.