Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Andorra posted:

I'll give Pete credit, he's managing to take 0% appeal among african americans and go even lower

lol

When you are 0% I guess have to start inviting black friends like the Corn Pop story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/adamwren/status/1196222314972618753?s=20

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Tom Guycot posted:

Oh Steve Buscemi... tsk tsk tsk

this but nic cage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 10 minutes!

pete people frighten me

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Feldegast42 posted:

The funniest thing about Nazi propaganda is that they make Jews to be far more powerful and cool than they actually are

IIRC Fascist Japan also bought into the propaganda but took the wrong idea from it and tried to bring in jews to set straight their finances

Also holy poo poo, we have the Hulk on our side. We're unstoppable

bernie needs to use susan sarandon to capture the horny vote from tulsi

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
no shock nic cage goes for yang.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

How the gently caress is Larry David on team buttchug?

Isnt he bernies second-cousin or something?

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

TheDon01 posted:

well, he's insanely loving rich

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheDon01 posted:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yes, this is art. Good idea to link it rather than embed, since oh lawdy there's a tiddy.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

bernie, meanwhile, has been endorsed by Shailene Woodley, Fairie Queen of the Woodlande Spirits, ensuring that his fresh milk will not curdle in the pitcher and that none of his supporters' children will be stolen in the night or exchanged with a changeling

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fuligin posted:

bernie, meanwhile, has been endorsed by Shailene Woodley, Fairie Queen of the Woodlande Spirits, ensuring that his fresh milk will not curdle in the pitcher and that none of his supporters' children will be stolen in the night or exchanged with a changeling

How very like the toxic bernie bros to go after Marianne supporters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 10 minutes!
pete is so popular with the rich he must be assuring them in private meetings that he's going to get another tax cut passed

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also thanks for that, BrutalistMcdonalds, really enjoyed giving it a watch/listen

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Al! posted:

pete is so popular with the rich he must be assuring them in private meetings that he's going to get another tax cut passed

what if pete is the next vessel for the spirit of epstein

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if you ever need a reminder that they'll never actually consider you part of the club and will expel you the moment you even step the slightest bit out of line take a look at the unpersoning of castro by the dems after the most tepid criticism of biden. despite castro of course putting in more service to the dem party elders than butt or any other white presidential candidate

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 02:25 on Nov 18, 2019

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

so funny that the narrative is that the left is split and a centrist can win when

Warren: supported by rich women, over-educated dimwits
Pete: supported by rich gay men, bankers, spooks, dumb people who don't know what an actual smart person is like, over-educated dimwits
Biden: people who do what the TV tells them to do, olds, confused olds, rich bankers in delaware, party figures who are increasingly regretting their decision to endorse him so early but now have no choice

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Al! posted:

pete people frighten me

peteple

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good tweet incoming

https://twitter.com/oncewildvoice/status/1196208726237229056

drat that's some good poo poo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

He's also hilariously green at campaigning and his attempt to run for congress ended in failure.

Basically a weirdo who shouldn't set his sights higher than being the the mayor of freakish Midwest land grant college football town.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

to rich people, pete butt is a less scary version of mitt romney

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

to rich people, pete butt is a less scary version of mitt romney

He's basically the sort of white guy who would have never problem being admitted the local golf country club.

Ivy league vet who gave a Ted talk.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

As it turns out, the polls don't matter. You know what matters?

BERNIE SANDERS IS NOT EVEN A FRONTRUNNER among multi-millionaire borgeois celebrities

Rhea Perlman is in the Bernie endorsement list and then a smaller Rhea Perlman is in the Kamala endorsement list and an even smaller Rhea Perlman in the Warren endorsement list.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/1196189878649835528

Elizabeth Warren: Nothing would fundamentally change.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I'm starting to think that Castro is a Bernie bro stuck within a succ body

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

As it turns out, the polls don't matter. You know what matters?

BERNIE SANDERS IS NOT EVEN A FRONTRUNNER among multi-millionaire borgeois celebrities

Why is it the biggest heads on this graphic are still people whose names I don't know

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I know who Elizabeth Banks is but what I don't know is why her head is like four times the size of Mark Ruffalo's

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Why is Jon Bon Jovi a bigger "get" than Jeff Bridges, I sincerely do not understand

Why is Jon Bon Jovi considered a Hollywood figure to begin with

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh wait, it's based on contribution size, that's a "who gives a gently caress" all to itself

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius posted:

I know who Elizabeth Banks is but what I don't know is why her head is like four times the size of Mark Ruffalo's

her latest movie that she wrote and directed had a $50 million budget and totally loving bombed at the box office only making $8.6 million

also I keep getting spammed with ads starring her from some nightmarish investment firm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gun52gbWS_s

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
that has nothing to do with the head size thing.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shut up boring contrarian

https://twitter.com/OmanReagan/status/1196236888736010241

WOW! A shocking new endorsement for Bernie Sanders!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner posted:

her latest movie that she wrote and directed had a $50 million budget and totally loving bombed at the box office only making $8.6 million

also I keep getting spammed with ads starring her from some nightmarish investment firm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gun52gbWS_s

lol

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
that’s not what contrarian means.

I know it’s your gimmick to be an idiot but jeez

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Friendship ended with Warren. Castro is my new least hated non Bernie now.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thoguh posted:

Friendship ended with Warren. Castro is my new least hated non Bernie now.

Why do you forsake Marianne

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I don't know who Elizabeth Banks is. The only person I know is Bernie and he's real good.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Elizabeth Banks ruined 30 Rock

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Marianne is a right winger with some vaguely hippy leanings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Mark ruffalo recently signed a pro Corbyn letter stating he's spent his life fighting racism and him bring antisemitic is bollocks