Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Zoozo reads theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Zoozo will also need a new advisor.

Trixie Slaughteraxe for Vice-President.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Update

one after another!

gotta love how the thing that made him so unkillable is entirely useless in his final moments

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
NOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

The real question is how many times she is going to touch the scepter in the next minute just to practice killing everything.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Paladin posted:

The real question is how many times she is going to touch the scepter in the next minute just to practice killing everything.

All You Need Is Kill

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Paladin posted:

*Scepter Touch*

"Any last words, Prisoner?"
"I was right, I /could/ kill everyone who lives in my apartment building in under an hour!"

*Scepter Touch*
"Actually, I can kill them all in less then thirty-five minutes! I'm awesome!"

*Scepter Touch*
"Twenty-three minutes! A new record!"

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
There's nobody left at this point other than a confused Jouster that can't get it's lower half to do what it wants and a very sticky and angry vice-president, and we all know how things usually go for vice-presidents.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

NOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO

YESSSS

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
So, all the sceptre did in the end was allow the anbassador to experience getting stabbed to death by Audrey four times over.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Almost certainly one of the sceptre uses was "what happens if I fight back?". Which ended even worse than continuing running.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Cowards die many times before their deaths

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

When you're running down a hallway from Audrey, no amount of foreknowledge is going to save you from what happens next.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

wiegieman posted:

When you're running down a hallway from Audrey, no amount of foreknowledge is going to save you from what happens next.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Audrey’s smile, though.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Not only has she just come off a multi-year dry spell, this is absolutely the most deserving person she's ever gotten to kill.

And look at how much throat he has to slit! It's like getting out of a vegan commune and digging right into a perfectly-cooked AAA strip loin cut from a cow that killed your sister

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
she didn't experience that dry spell at all

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

The Lone Badger posted:

Almost certainly one of the sceptre uses was "what happens if I fight back?". Which ended even worse than continuing running.

He certainly would have needed 10, maybe 20 thousand scepter touches in order to beat Audrey in physical combat. Poor guy only had 3

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

RandomFerret posted:

Not only has she just come off a multi-year dry spell, this is absolutely the most deserving person she's ever gotten to kill.

And look at how much throat he has to slit! It's like getting out of a vegan commune and digging right into a perfectly-cooked AAA strip loin cut from a cow that killed your sister

Flipping back quickly, from Audrey's point of view it's been about three months since the cupcake mission.

I really can't argue with that analogy, though.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Maybe this is the vision and now he's going to stand his ground. Probably not but who knows.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

My thought process:

Oh yeah, Audrey didn't experience that, only Lyndon did

Wait, no he didn't, he only got the last couple seconds

Only then did it actually sink in for me that nobody experienced the last year of this comic. Not a single character even has memories of it.

I should be disappointed in that, but at least it's better than Captain Picard living an entire false lifetime before dying of old age and it not affecting him at all except now he knows how to play a flute

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Audrey is so cool, I knew she could solve this case through mass murder.

Trixie is also very cool.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

RandomFerret posted:

I should be disappointed in that, but at least it's better than Captain Picard living an entire false lifetime before dying of old age and it not affecting him at all except now he knows how to play a flute

I like to think about how badly that "Our only record of our civilization is a one-time psychic simulated life projected into the mind of the captain of your starship, free flute with purchase" plan would have gone if a Klingon ship would have found it instead of the Enterprise.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

maltesh posted:

I like to think about how badly that "Our only record of our civilization is a one-time psychic simulated life projected into the mind of the captain of your starship, free flute with purchase" plan would have gone if a Klingon ship would have found it instead of the Enterprise.

wanna see the mirror universe version of this ep

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

The dialogue in those last two panels is word-for-word a conversation from the White House, but there's one big difference: the president actually pulled something useful out of his rear end.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Best president.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Zoozo's such a sweetheart, I've actually been worrying about him.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Pistol_Pete posted:

Zoozo's such a sweetheart, I've actually been worrying about him.

I think he's actually a mid-tier badass in a fight, it's just last time he got poisoned.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
That's nice, he's starting to use political terms, and ensnaring his enemies in his web. I'm happy I voted for him.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I like the slime on the knife, and Lilith running around in her socks. Thorsby cares about the little details.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cat Mattress posted:

I like the slime on the knife, and Lilith running around in her socks. Thorsby cares about the little details.

same. you can answer the question "how did she get here" just by looking at her. which is excellent visual design.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
rereading old comics, Trixie knew the catapult was there because when she snuck into the palace to see zoozo and figure out he was being manipulated, she did so by sneaking away from a tour, and the tour guide pointed out the giant catapult. Thorsby’s ability to set up and pay off jokes like that is unparalleled

Also “Abyssium Women’s Prison For Measly Crimes” is a top five all time sight gag

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Zoozo has the voice of Darkness from the first Pajama Sam game and nobody can convince me otherwise.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

BiggerJ posted:

Zoozo has the voice of Darkness from the first Pajama Sam game and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Without question

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
"I just had milk. Wine makes me woozy."

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Trixie being hella diplomatic here. Also looks like Klara didn't kill piranha slime guy after all.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

That is the funniest loving last panel

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
we can't be nearing the end, can we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

feels like it