Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this tweet made me so mad I went outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
cinema is defined as “movies that piss off people I don’t like”

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Pirate Radar posted:

cinema is defined as “movies that piss off people I don’t like”

that would explain the joker hype

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

this tweet made me so mad I went outside

I was already outside when I read it so I had to put my phone down and do a series of meditations

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

That kind of stupid poo poo owns, and should be in Hollywood movies.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1196245798641647616?s=19

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

One of these is right down the street from my old apt in Detroit and it’s insanely pimp

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestheHammer posted:

that would explain the joker hype

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsUOcnuVHw

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

They got Bernie's colors wrong, he should be WRG not URG

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
https://twitter.com/yairnetanyahu/status/1196468271173775360?s=21

e: gently caress he took it down

Pirate Radar has issued a correction as of 18:04 on Nov 18, 2019

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

lol holy poo poo

"I don't want to be anti-Semitic but *sings horst wessel lied*"

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
auuuuuGGGh i'm being TORTURED by psychiatrists uuwuuhaaHAHHHhhh lol

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

https://twitter.com/Whatapityonyou/status/1196142812913262592?s=20

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
stone having a wired hosed up head shape even in the cartoon that’s making him look good is :discourse:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Comrayn posted:

stone having a wired hosed up head shape even in the cartoon that’s making him look good is :discourse:

Yeah, it's amazing that he still included that.

Although I swear Stone looks almost like a cackling villain in a Kelly cartoon. I mean, it's so drat close.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/LizMcLeod/status/1196141121660952576?s=19

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1196478877771583488

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Thomas Zog

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

lol so they are openly admitting now that they just think its cool when trump breaks the law, that trump is cool and he should do whatever he wants all the time

first time ive seen a cartoon that obvious about the message

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/absinthol/status/1196325202558246912

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

there's so, so much more, tho I'm pretty sure this is a bona fide mentally ill person and not just someone broken by internet

I'm tabletposting so I can't get screens but uffda this fuckin guy

he's trying to raise money to file conspiracy charges against the court, and also uploaded screenshots of a conversation he had with an advocate who says "conspiracy has a very, very high standard of evidence" to which he replies with a bunch of weird hostility, and then is told "best of luck"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1196407479405441024

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

fuckn lmao

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

lol so they are openly admitting now that they just think its cool when trump breaks the law, that trump is cool and he should do whatever he wants all the time

when have they ever cared if a president does legal poo poo

people liked the torture under bush too

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Alan Moore

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this fits so much better than the real music they used in this scene

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
one day Ben Garrison always drawing Trump as an Adonis or at worst a dude who isn't fat, old, spray-tanned, or poorly dressed, is going to come to a head with him inserting himself into a wedding panel with Trump, and it'll be all "haha wouldn't it be funny if we gay married to own the libs Mr President sir?"

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Peanut Butler posted:

there's so, so much more, tho I'm pretty sure this is a bona fide mentally ill person and not just someone broken by internet

I'm tabletposting so I can't get screens but uffda this fuckin guy

he's trying to raise money to file conspiracy charges against the court, and also uploaded screenshots of a conversation he had with an advocate who says "conspiracy has a very, very high standard of evidence" to which he replies with a bunch of weird hostility, and then is told "best of luck"

Yeah, last I saw before he blocked me was that he was even alienating some of his buddies with Pepe avatars. I'm going to call the RCMP shortly and put him on their radar in case he isn't already, because the more I read that post the more I actually find it kind of chilling.

He lives near my neighbourhood too. I hope I don't ever see him in public.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Inceltown posted:

Alan Moore

Did he say this before or after the Watchmen movie hosed up his comic's message?

Actually, has he said anything about Watchmen, V for Vendetta, or any of the other movies based on his works?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cool dance moves posted:

Did he say this before or after the Watchmen movie hosed up his comic's message?

Actually, has he said anything about Watchmen, V for Vendetta, or any of the other movies based on his works?

He forfeited all the royalties money from the watchmen movie to the artist since he was so against them making it and they just went ahead with it. He has been a dead set against DC using anything he made for them in movies and poo poo mainly as a protest against how they stripped his rights.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He had a really good quote recently about how DC has been stagnantly milking his "Killing Joke" joker for decades, and have now moved on to basing more of their money making schemes off his work, but DC and superhero fans in general deliberately ignore him unless it's to use him as an example as an old out-of-touch man crying about how inclusive superheros are.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Inceltown posted:

Alan Moore

owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

Their greatest president traded arms to an enemy state under an embargo and then used the proceeds to fund right-wing terrorists. They threw up a guy as a patsy, and conservatives still consider the patsy and the president he worked for heroes.

The law is only important to them when it is used to hurt the people that they hate.