Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

hes going to be are prez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eonwe posted:

hes going to be are prez

:wrong:

bernie sanders.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Does the ruling class know they're all demon possessed monsters? Do they all know of the pacts that have hollowed their souls in exchange for earthly excess?

It feels like they don't sometimes.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

:wrong:

bernie sanders.

https://twitter.com/FlugeneDebs/status/1196490724075700224

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

*grabs both your shoulders from behind*

*smells your hair*

*whispers gently in your ear*

cornpop

this post made me ill

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Addamere posted:

this post made me ill

Ngl i am physically ill from reading it, not joking i got the goosebumps and that extremely unwanted touch sort of feeling.

The post is literally violence~

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sorry friend :(

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Riot Bimbo posted:

Ngl i am physically ill from reading it, not joking i got the goosebumps and that extremely unwanted touch sort of feeling.

The post is literally violence~

guess what, everyone is fine with it and biden kept going to the debates and is viewed with respect and legitimacy as he jabs fingers and closes in on your personal space demanding to know what your education level is before wasting his time as he fucks with your livelihood for asking the wrong questions.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/Bygu2NF.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/bOw1yzg.mp4

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Thoguh posted:

I get that he's buying his support with all his ads and poo poo but who the hell is donating money to Steyer?

hes been running "sign my petition if you want to impeach trump" tv ads on msnbc and cnn for several years and now probably has a mailing list of gullible suckers who will respond to "donate one dollar to impeach trump (donation will be to steyer for president)"

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

guess what, everyone is fine with it and biden kept going to the debates and is viewed with respect and legitimacy as he jabs fingers and closes in on your personal space demanding to know what your education level is before wasting his time as he fucks with your livelihood for asking the wrong questions.

I have not met a single woman irl that isnt completely God drat horrified at watching Touchy McFeely go hog wild.

Hormomes made my skin so sensitive i can imagine sensations described vividly enough and sometimes it's good but usually it's poo poo like someone made The Creepy Joe VR Experience and i hate it

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Trabisnikof posted:

*grabs both your shoulders from behind*

*smells your hair*

*whispers gently in your ear*

cornpop

...mods????

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

:whitewater:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Riot Bimbo posted:

Creepy Joe VR

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Addamere posted:

i had no idea wil wheaton used mastodon and barely even was aware of mastodon even existing only because of cspam

Wil being driven off the internet is one of the few things I remember about Mastodon. The other was it's just a scam, slapping a coat of paint on the GNU's open source social media code and calling it an innovative new social media platform to trick venture capital.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Victory Position posted:

you've got one choice, and that's Bernie Sanders

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Not being able to tell if Warren is getting ratio'd on that tweet is more annoying to me than it should be.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Riot Bimbo posted:

I have not met a single woman irl that isnt completely God drat horrified at watching Touchy McFeely go hog wild.

Hormomes made my skin so sensitive i can imagine sensations described vividly enough and sometimes it's good but usually it's poo poo like someone made The Creepy Joe VR Experience and i hate it

trump made me throw up once in the 2016 GE with this

im all thrown up out and im just left with a bad taste and rage that i channel into healthy nihilism because there are forces that conspire beyond our control since our society is a great moaning and dying beast that lurches forward in blind faith in the name of hypercapitalism that rewards loving scum like these because they exploit and undermine non violent causes to extremes. we're all just chugging along with it until some kind of rift occurs when the markets meltdown once again and food shortages become sporadic but widespread.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Mastodons new album is okay, I still prefer The Hunter though its almost a decade old

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Thoguh posted:

Not being able to tell if Warren is getting ratio'd on that tweet is more annoying to me than it should be.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/haydengise/status/1196501570789216261

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:abuela:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1196412977827717126

succcccccc

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Just like the ol Crooked Hillary "private and public position" trick

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

folks,

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

But the common folk really are waiting for a Good Billionaire to save them from Trump guys

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

are they gonna make us do the dance at pete's inauguration

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

gently caress off Joe Biden, forever. Just gently caress off and keep on loving off until you gone past the point of gently caress off, and then gently caress off some more and keep on loving off until you literally blink out of existence, you grifting piece of poo poo.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Pride comes before deval

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Someone give me more money so I can figure out the brain space of those who would vote for pete

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Victory Position posted:

is that dipshit going on about Yang again

you've got one choice, and that's Bernie Sanders

though if you'd like you can PRETEND bernie sanders is yang while you vote for him, i won't judge you

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I'm shocked, how could Warren do this???

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wow this is like when the nyt reported that warren was personally calling dem power brokers and telling them she didnt really want to shake up everything

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I saw a Kamala bumper sticker on a car today.

I wonder how that person feels about it currently.

that person doesn’t feel

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If there really is an embarrassed warren voter phenomenon its our job not to convert them but keep embarrassing them such that they stay home during the primary.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

trump made me throw up once in the 2016 GE with this

im all thrown up out and im just left with a bad taste and rage that i channel into healthy nihilism because there are forces that conspire beyond our control since our society is a great moaning and dying beast that lurches forward in blind faith in the name of hypercapitalism that rewards loving scum like these because they exploit and undermine non violent causes to extremes. we're all just chugging along with it until some kind of rift occurs when the markets meltdown once again and food shortages become sporadic but widespread.

That loving sucks !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

that recoil she does when he goes for the chin physically hurt me inside