Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Joey reminds me of every line cook I ever worked with, that’s why he’s cool.

like the one that tells you he’s an ex special forces guy an you’re like “sure whatever Joey, don’t burn the pancakes” but this time its true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

coconono posted:

like the one that tells you he’s an ex special forces guy an you’re like “sure whatever Joey, don’t burn the pancakes” but this time its true.

“Well he was 45 minutes late and the only reason he isn’t passed out drunk is because of the coke that he hasn’t fully cleaned off his face but there’s no fuckin way I’m covering the shift.”

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

The people really made working in a kitchen fun, but never again.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

MassRafTer posted:

At last November's GCW show in Asbury Park Joey went up and down the staircase to buy beer at the bar no less than five times during the show. After he'd already had a couple pre show.

This was during the time he was on crutches. Joey is cool.
I was at the infamous post-WrestleMania 34 WWN party/Kaiju Big Battel show that Joey hijacked. He claims he was blackout drunk. I've never been convinced, because he barely even sounded buzzed, either on the mic or when we chatted during the show. So either he's been working everyone or is some kind of booze ninja. Either is rad.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Joey Janela has had great matches with Mox and Omega just in the past 2-3 months alone, so (and this is coming from someone who legitimately thinks Cornette was one of the greatest wrestling managers of all time here) Cornette really needs to turn his monitor on before he starts talking about making people embarrassed to watch wrestling, because he's been doing far more in that regard in recent years than Janela has ever done. Especially with his lovely edgelord comments, his lame one-sided Twitter feuds, and tired old jokes on NWA POWERRR commentary. "Slicker than sperm on a gold tooth." gently caress outta here.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I feel like there's a "reverse wrestling bubble" thing going on where turbo-nerds on Twitter convince themselves that people like Joey Janela and Orange Cassidy aren't actually over despite them getting the biggest crowd reactions in every building they work, and that they aren't drawing casual fans even when they get the closest thing to mainstream media publicity that indie wrestlers can get.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

davidbix posted:

I was at the infamous post-WrestleMania 34 WWN party/Kaiju Big Battel show that Joey hijacked. He claims he was blackout drunk. I've never been convinced, because he barely even sounded buzzed, either on the mic or when we chatted during the show. So either he's been working everyone or is some kind of booze ninja. Either is rad.

He was already drunk when he did the pre-show introduction for that event, being drunk really doesn't effect him.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Brian Last, surrounded by VHS tapes of SMW and Mid-Atlantic scrapbooks, shitposting in the comments section of the Please Dont Die Joey Janela YouTube doc.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Brian Last, surrounded by VHS tapes of SMW and Mid-Atlantic scrapbooks, shitposting in the comments section of the Please Dont Die Joey Janela YouTube doc.

"These rear end in a top hat geeks with all their stupid gimmicks."

*pops in Night of the Sky Walkers*

"Ah. Now THIS is wrestling."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

super macho dude posted:

I stole this and put it into tweet form. thank you

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

coconono posted:

I stole this and put it into tweet form. thank you

didn’t you get kicked off twitter

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WatermelonGun posted:

didn’t you get kicked off twitter

I will not stop until the goddamn website melts from my poo poo posts. I will iteratively craft the shittiest tweet, a tweet so bad governments worldwide will unify in denouncing twitter for even allowing such a thing. I will be the catte the two white women are yelling at.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

coconono posted:

I will not stop until the goddamn website melts from my poo poo posts. I will iteratively craft the shittiest tweet, a tweet so bad governments worldwide will unify in denouncing twitter for even allowing such a thing. I will be the catte the two white women are yelling at.

wait, whats your new twitter name?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MrBling posted:

wait, whats your new twitter name?

@TheThinkingMac1

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Was reading ACH's Twitter and found this incredible microcosm of online Wrassle Postin

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

there was no racism today so clearly there was no racism yesterday.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I love "three black wrestlers won recently." Its such an amazing reality that that person thought that was a persuasive argument and it couldn't be worded a better way.

When I was skimming the responses I also saw someone go with "no other major promotion has had a black world champion this year." Just perfect.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I saw people legit citing Lashley's push as a sign that WWE isn't racist. You know, the push about how how he stole Rusev's wife. Absolutely nothing racist about that story.

People are dumb and bad.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its not even how cuckolding works either.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Isn't the actual definition of cuckold just a guy who's wife is cheating on him

The fetish just borrowed the name or w/e

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

History Comes Inside! posted:

Isn't the actual definition of cuckold just a guy who's wife is cheating on him

The fetish just borrowed the name or w/e

Its a control fetish. The husband is completely subservient to the wife's desires, including(but not limited to) bringing her home men of appropriate bedroom quality. Its traditionally presented in a very racist manner(the guy brings home black men sometimes referred to as 'bulls') which is partially why its not a very popular fetish. That and the inherent stability issues that come from mixing relationships with sexual play.

I much more prefer the forced bisexual or the forced feminization aspects. Another cuckolding scenario is the wife is so bored with loving new guys she wants to watch her husband get hosed by new guys. Although most people would object to the forced aspects of the fetish, which is completely understandable. This form is also much more popular to produce and doesn't get hit with as many complaints on the clips sites.

coconono fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Nov 18, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

coconono posted:

Its a control fetish. The husband is completely subservient to the wife's desires, including(but not limited to) bringing her home men of appropriate bedroom quality. Its traditionally presented in a very racist manner(the guy brings home black men sometimes referred to as 'bulls') which is partially why its not a very popular fetish. That and the inherent stability issues that come from mixing relationships with sexual play.

I much more prefer the forced bisexual or the forced feminization aspects. Another cuckolding scenario is the wife is so bored with loving new guys she wants to watch her husband get hosed by new guys. Although most people would object to the forced aspects of the fetish, which is completely understandable. This form is also much more popular to produce and doesn't get hit with as many complaints on the clips sites.

you've activated my trap card

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I will still continue to obliviously talk about weird sex stuff.

Anyway, so Rusev should be bottoming for Lashley while Lana sits in the back and directs traffic from behind a wine glass. WWE is doing it all wrong.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

awaiting the promo where HHH reads out the CBT wikipedia article

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

coconono posted:

Its a control fetish. The husband is completely subservient to the wife's desires, including(but not limited to) bringing her home men of appropriate bedroom quality. Its traditionally presented in a very racist manner(the guy brings home black men sometimes referred to as 'bulls') which is partially why its not a very popular fetish.

i wish this were true

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Drew McIntyre posted:

i wish this were true

I'm going by what's available on clips4sale and manyvids. raceplay is super low.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

coconono posted:

I'm going by what's available on clips4sale and manyvids. raceplay is super low.

well it's super popular on imagefap, can't escape it

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
:ohno:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

well it's super popular on imagefap, can't escape it

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
prudes

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
you guys should be a little more sex positive

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Drew McIntyre posted:

you guys should be a little more sex positive

another way of saying “legalize horny on main”

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You guys should post more Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions from other places online.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Junpei Hyde posted:

awaiting the promo where HHH reads out the CBT wikipedia article

Why is Triple H reading about cognitive behaviour therapy? :confused:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

Well it’s not like anything else he does draws

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rarity posted:

why does Triple H cut any of the promos he cuts

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
trying to figure out what cbt is in this context other than cognitive behavioral therapy and am at a loss

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

VCR/MSW is cruel and mean-spirited even by twitter troll standards. He’s virulently homophobic to anyone he perceive/ as associated with AEW or the Observer.

I know some people here have beef with Meltzer for whatever reasons, valid or invalid, but please don’t interact with/platform this guy. He’s kind of a monster.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

trying to figure out what cbt is in this context other than cognitive behavioral therapy and am at a loss

Cock and ball torture, my friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Cock and ball torture, my friend!

...I should have known that. I am owned.