Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version of Pokemon????
Sword ⚔ 🔵
Shield 🛡 🔴
View Results

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also involuntarily gasped out loud when I saw a Gloom, since it's my favorite pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guy At Starbucks Trying To Contain His Popoffs About Wild Pokemon With A Whipped Cream Pumpkin Fantasia Frappe.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/joe_facker/status/1196053183283392513?s=21

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Guy At Starbucks Trying To Contain His Popoffs About Wild Pokemon With A Whipped Cream Pumpkin Fantasia Frappe.
You Won't Believe Which One Makes Him Scream "Oh poo poo Yes"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just said Ooooh... Nice! out loud when I seen a Corphish. Pistol shrimp hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pimp.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Wow this is probably the first game where I have enough cool guys that I can't even decide who my team should be before I even start the first gym. The variety is awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LORD GLOOM HYPE!!!!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Poke Camp is so awesome. It’d be the best screensaver ever if it started controlling the camera automatically.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't believe it. They made a pokemon I like more than Gloom.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Those are legit choices. My favorite is probably still Cubone or Gengar depending on my mood.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m excited to see all the new Pokémon but I don’t think they’ll ever make one I like more than my boys Nidoran ♂ and Growlithe

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao Cramorant is awesome.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Gengar owns because I assumed he was like the size of a dog but he’s 5 foot tall in official media apparently, an absolute tub.

My two favourites Poliwhirl and Slowpoke aren’t in Sword and Shield though

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

coming into this game basically not knowing any of the last decade’s worth of new pokemon has been epic. only downside is it’s super hard coming up w/ good nicknames on first sight, but still, good poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Non nicknamer here.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I always call my Munchlax Vegetables

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Non nicknamer here.

:hai:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Been dipping into baby name websites for some of the nicknames lately, like old times....

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Dark Gym is next, i havent started it yet but before i signed off ln I put together a goth-adjacent outfit.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Non nicknamer here.

same. especially not the mules that carry me through the story mode that arent even pruned to perfection

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the pc box is a mausoleum

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I haven’t followed this game at all but the screens here look really good. Are the wild Pokémon visible like the let’s go remakes?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Yeah and occasionally you just see a ! so it's a mystery. Makes it easier to hunt specific ones

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

this is the first pokemon game i've played in like two decades and i like it.

i really enjoy that there's some added flavor old middle-school-playground bullshit in it too. i found out last night that there's a dude who's evolution is triggered by having him lose a certain number of hitpoints in battle and then walking to this random rear end rock spot out in the wild. that's cool.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

8 hours in and I just arrived at the second gym because I've been having a great time catching pokemon

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

-Mike Matei

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

They released pokemon S&M and some people are still not statisfied.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pokemon Coke and Pokemon Pepsi would cause an irreversible rift between Lord Mike and King James.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pokemon Coke and Pokemon Pepsi would cause an irreversible rift between Lord Mike and King James.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013