Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Bob Socko posted:

Vindman is either a lousy public speaker or terrified. Or both?

Well they have to relocate him and his family because every chud wants him dead, so I can't imagine why he would be shook testifying in front of the entire country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

tenderjerk posted:

The Mayor Pete dance is like, really easy to learn, if yo were interested

I wasn't

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Addamere posted:

but I love you

:mitt:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Bob Socko posted:

He's both.

He knows chuds want him dead and fear of public speaking is pretty common and its not like he's giving a toast at a wedding

animist
Aug 28, 2018

fknlo posted:

It's not just boomers that do this. There are multiple people I work with that watch videos on their phone with no headphones. I see it in public all the time too. I'm just hopeful that there will be at least one person on the jury that understands why I did it when I lose my loving mind one day.

:hmmyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bob Socko posted:

hes monotone but his answers are good. this is how they train military people like this to talk in meetings

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bob Socko posted:

Dude totally got multiple death threats

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bob Socko posted:

Probably scared shitless for his family

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ArmZ posted:

he had a mini stroke or something

He's just got some embarrassing old man condition and can't admit it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schiffs leading questions are driving me insane lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ArmZ posted:

working hard thank you!

thank you!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

Louisgod posted:

I'd probably be making GBS threads my pants and sweating like Trump if I were in his position

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Putin! Drink!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

If our world somehow survives another 15 years, all I want is for Melania and Trump's medical absences to be revealed. Don't care about any other answers.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

feelin' fine

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

that turkey looks almost ready for thanksgiving!! haha, just a little holiday joke for you

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

If our world somehow survives another 15 years, all I want is for Melania and Trump's medical absences to be revealed. Don't care about any other answers.

President trum tried to get a second penis attached to his body after his original one stopped working after his scalp surgery

That one doesn't work either

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fknlo posted:

It's not just boomers that do this. There are multiple people I work with that watch videos on their phone with no headphones. I see it in public all the time too. I'm just hopeful that there will be at least one person on the jury that understands why I did it when I lose my loving mind one day.
please treat all passengers with kindness respect and inclusiveness

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

petit choux posted:

Poop impaction

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

did Trump ever show up to that rally last night or nah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Wamsutta posted:

people watching videos with sound on without headphones anywhere except like their home or a context where they're showing something to someone just blows my mind

I was getting my car serviced recently and this extremely boomer man waddles in and sits down a few seats over from me and begins playing videos of what must have been his grandchildren and he has it at full blast and is laughing to himself

we need a good plague

i’ve seen old people have conversations with someone on speaker phone in public. volume on full, holding the phone up to their face talking really loud into it

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Melania was a suicide attempt. She took pills that hosed up her kidneys and she needed an emergency operation.
Trump had a heart attack and didn't handle it nearly as well as Bernie.
Are you sure you don't want anymore answers?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

petit choux posted:

like premature deadness

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drunkboxer posted:

i’ve seen old people have conversations with someone on speaker phone in public. volume on full, holding the phone up to their face talking really loud into it

It is a civil infraction to do this on public transit in minneapolis

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Drunkboxer posted:

This and voice-to-text conversations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:rip: :patriot::911:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I do love you!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

fknlo posted:

I see this too and it mystifies me. I've got an extremely loud phone so I'm paranoid about it making any noise at all.

e: I like dialing in to meetings from a nice bar where I can have a beer to offset the crushing boredom but I always find a place outside in a corner where I won't risk turning normal people into stone if they overhear

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Did you feel like Jesus?
Did you realize
That you were a champion in their eyes?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

discoukulele posted:

Laughs in swimpost

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

petit choux posted:

:shitman:

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

petit choux posted:

i bet he got like, Bell’s palsy or something

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

discoukulele posted:

one guy in my carpool has full volume speaker phone convos with his wife in the car where they use cute names for each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It’s weird to see hearings on thjnfs we have knwjb about forever