Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The AFC South Division Champion of 2019 will be...
This poll is closed.
Houtson 29 31.18%
Indianapolis 25 26.88%
Jacksonville 22 23.66%
Tennessee 17 18.28%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Elephanthead posted:

AV is the worst kicker with a nfl jorb. You can’t do worse.

This. Sometimes change of scenery works for a kicker, along with a fresh start. May as well try someone else at the bottom of the barrel.

If he wasn't a future Hall of Fame and Ring of Honor member, it would've been done weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Elephanthead posted:

AV is the worst kicker with a nfl jorb. You can’t do worse.

He did drill a 51 yard game winner!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Nail Rat posted:

Colts have said they're sticking with AV and they have "complete confidence" in him :barf:

For whatever reason, they've decided *trying* to let him finish this season out with dignity is more important than possibly missing the playoffs for it. My bet is that the answer is Irsay.

You have a good article that isn't payblocked on this?

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Colostomy Bag posted:

You have a good article that isn't payblocked on this?

I don't know about "good" but here's *an* article

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/11/13/20963261/frank-reich-adam-vinatieri-is-our-kicker

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Reich saying "AV is our kicker" after being unimpressed by the FA workouts isn't the most surprising thing

AV will be the Colts kicker with all faith behind him right until the moment his replacement is signed

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

This is just 5D chess you see, by keeping AV as kicker it will limit our wins and give us a better draft pick to get a QB.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Eltoasto posted:

This is just 5D chess you see, by keeping AV as kicker it will limit our wins and give us a better draft pick to get a QB.

Drooling thinking of the studs available at #15.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I can't help but feel like bringing Foles back out instead of Minshew is the latest in a long line of JAX "Look at us making seemingly sensible decisions that blow up spectacularly".

Still a Gardner Pardner.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Nail Rat posted:

Drooling thinking of the studs available at #15.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm, but the best QBs in the league this year are Mahomes, Wilson, Jackson, and Watson. The earliest pick there was Mahomes at 10. The rest made it to at least the end of the first.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Can't tell if this is sarcasm, but the best QBs in the league this year are Mahomes, Wilson, Jackson, and Watson. The earliest pick there was Mahomes at 10. The rest made it to at least the end of the first.

Watson went 12

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Intruder posted:

Watson went 12

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

That dude knows what's up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That dude was forced out of the front office a year later and replaced by a guy who was later fired for being a big racist

:toot:

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
I just saw a tweeted photo of Parris Campbell's hand. :barf:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Texans finally played a good team and this is the result

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Congrats Colts for leading the division again.

I love this dumb division.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Intruder posted:

The Texans finally played a good team and this is the result

To be fair, the Ravens are probably winning the Super Bowl.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

Probably Magic posted:

my condolences to kawalimus

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Probably Magic posted:

Man, how did so many teams pass on Lamar Jackson?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Tear down and do a Miami style rebuild while putting Deshaun and Deandre into suspended animation for a few years maybe we can win something

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

fast cars loose anus posted:

Tear down and do a Miami style rebuild while putting Deshaun and Deandre into suspended animation for a few years maybe we can win something

You need an actual GM to do that, and you have no draft picks.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

EvilBeard posted:

You need an actual GM to do that, and you have no draft picks.

Fine a lot of years

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

BiggerBoat posted:

racism

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Louisville was kinda on a downswing at the end of its year the last year Lamar played and he got overshadowed by a lot of others, but I still remember being shocked he dropped as low as he did, he should've been picked in the first round and had much more of an argument for that than, say, Jake loving Locker.

But also racism.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Probably Magic posted:

Louisville was kinda on a downswing at the end of its year the last year Lamar played and he got overshadowed by a lot of others, but I still remember being shocked he dropped as low as he did, he should've been picked in the first round and had much more of an argument for that than, say, Jake loving Locker.

But also racism.

He was picked in the first round.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He was picked in the first round.

Well gently caress, I'm stupid. I must be thinking of someone else. Point stills stands that Locker got drafted higher.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Colts number one until Thursday.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

Colts number one until Thursday.

When they become undisputed number 1? The Colts own NRG Stadium. TY Hilton is going to take off his black Cuban link and go for 200 yards.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Nov 18, 2019

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Probably Magic posted:

But also racism.

I'd forgotten but remember a lot of teams and GM's talking about wanting to convert him to a receiver and Jackson was all "yeah, no. gently caress that poo poo"

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I fully believe the titans will win this week just because that will split the season series with the jags but if they lose I understand that's nature correcting its mistake of allowing the titans to sweep

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
wow can't believe the titans stayed at .500 for another week

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

The Jags rush defense is impressive.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Colostomy Bag posted:

The Jags rush defense is impressive.

I don't understand how you can be so fast and strong at rushing the passer but a guy with the ball runs at you and your like nah someone else will get them.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

BiggerBoat posted:

feel like most NFL front offices are massively loving incompetent and a lot of poo poo/mediocre teams pass up drafting a qb with their top pick and go with a "safer" pick that won't get the GM fired if they're a colossal flop

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo doo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol the jags are garbage

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

lamar jackson is going to win mvp even though russ has prettier stats because you need a story to get mvp to supplement the stats

also i'm going to start posting in this thread about lamar jackson and the ravens

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Pretty tough games against the Jags and Titans ahead for the Raiders and hopefully the Texans can get their poo poo together against the Colts

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

Pretty tough games against the Jags and Titans ahead for the Raiders and hopefully the Texans can get their poo poo together against the Colts

Derek carrbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Metapod posted:

Derek carrbage

He's good, the Titans have never beaten him