Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1196848072929796096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

:chaostrump: They told me not to tweet, but the White House isn't me!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I am omw home and hope to post a few screencaps before things finish up today!

NPR what would I do without you?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I feel like Jennifer Williams has pretty much been forgotten about.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Republicans posted:

He's everything beltway dorks love and admire, especially the "It's Lt. Colonel Vindman" bit.

I appreciate and want that from people in his position. I don't want that from the beltway, but I think this is a good thing.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

SalTheBard posted:

I feel like Jennifer Williams has pretty much been forgotten about.

i think she's mostly there to cover her rear end right?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1196855400232083457

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Holy wow what a great look this isn't

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

empty whippet box posted:

Holy wow what a great look this isn't

Literally right after Lt. Col. Vindman gets an ovation from the gallery.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
That "wreck me Daddy" SNL sketch is even funnier if you imagine it as Jim Jordan talking about Trump.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
These impeachment hearings are incredibly important, but talking as someone working in the tv industry these wall to wall hearings are killing us. I see my yearly bonus slipping away more every 15 minutes. Small price to pay, but gently caress Donald Trump.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

It occasionally sounds like Rep. Krishnamoorthi (D-IL) is saying "am-bastard" when he says "ambassador".

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

If this is a circus Nunes is the driver of the clown car.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Time for Devin Nunes to boringly keep farting out lies about how they're not closer to impeachment.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Oh poo poo wait is it over?

For the day not like, forever

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Oh poo poo wait is it over?

For the day not like, forever

There's a second hearing in the PM. Kurt Volker and Tim Morrison

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Ok cool sweet can't get enough of this NON-STOP ACTION

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
:laffo: Schiff immediately blows up Jordan's line of attack.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

1glitch0 posted:

These impeachment hearings are incredibly important, but talking as someone working in the tv industry these wall to wall hearings are killing us. I see my yearly bonus slipping away more every 15 minutes. Small price to pay, but gently caress Donald Trump.

Sounds like a problem with capitalism.

Andronian
Feb 17, 2012

Schiff is so great

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Nunes is probably thinking i could have talked longer?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Jim Jordan immediately getting the gently caress out of there.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Angry_Ed posted:

Jim Jordan immediately getting the gently caress out of there.

gotta get to the fox cameras to tell dad it's ok

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
I wonder if Jordan leaves these meetings and thinks to himself "I did a drat fine job today." He clearly didn't, but he is a dumbass so he probably does get high off his own farts.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

did they say a time when they're reconvening for the next round with Volker?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

eke out posted:

did they say a time when they're reconvening for the next round with Volker?

C-span said the House Intel Committee reconvenes at 2:20 which...I'm kind of surprised that's only a little more than a half-hour of a break.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Angry_Ed posted:

C-span said the House Intel Committee reconvenes at 2:20 which...I'm kind of surprised that's only a little more than a half-hour of a break.

okay so probably like 2:45 or so in actuality

Andronian
Feb 17, 2012

president brain worms is having some sort of committee meeting i guess to go over impeachment stuff? i don’t know details but here:

https://youtu.be/anIuMQzRpxc

edit: this is probably stupid and pointless because he seems to just be complimenting people around him but hey

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

schiff is great, just listening to the closing statement.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

queeb posted:

schiff is great, just listening to the closing statement.

Missed it due to a needy 4 year old. What did he say?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Spun Dog posted:

Sounds like a problem with capitalism.

Isn't everything?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
What time does the afternoon hearing start?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Andronian posted:

president brain worms is having some sort of committee meeting i guess to go over impeachment stuff? i don’t know details but here:

https://youtu.be/anIuMQzRpxc

edit: this is probably stupid and pointless because he seems to just be complimenting people around him but hey

Every one of these meetings are just people going around the table to kiss Trump's wrinkled orange rear end and tell him how great he is. They're useless in terms of strategy.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
His hair looks extra insane today.

Andronian
Feb 17, 2012

so to get this straight because i wasn’t familiar with the witnesses until today, next up is the direct superior of Vindman, who seems to think Vindman is disreputable according to Jordan and the White House?

I’m sure that will go real well after Vindman’s excellent testimony

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Andronian posted:

so to get this straight because i wasn’t familiar with the witnesses until today, next up is the direct superior of Vindman, who seems to think Vindman is disreputable according to Jordan and the White House?

I’m sure that will go real well after Vindman’s excellent testimony

Which Schiff already pre-emptively poked holes in because Morrision (Col. Vindman's superior) also didn't report things to his direct superior in the chain of command.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

fyi

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1196869179955126274

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If you're wondering what Stefanik is doing...

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1196666719596695552

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Wilbur Swain posted:

His hair looks extra insane today.

It's hard to see how weird it is in a static image, but yeah. It's like a pompadour thing. Since I'm a gossipy little sassypants I'd love to speculate that he had something done at Walter Reed the other day that required a scalp incision/stitches, and thus an alternate plastering of his weird pelt.

Short live clip for the curious. https://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-applauds-gop-at-impeachment-hearing-denies-knowing-vindman-736896697900live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

It's hard to see how weird it is in a static image, but yeah. It's like a pompadour thing. Since I'm a gossipy little sassypants I'd love to speculate that he had something done at Walter Reed the other day that required a scalp incision/stitches, and thus an alternate plastering of his weird pelt.

Short live clip for the curious. https://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-applauds-gop-at-impeachment-hearing-denies-knowing-vindman-736896697900live

please do not taint this kind, peaceful thread with more What Trump Looks Like USPOL discussion