Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
These are not the cooperative social hominids I love:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Iron Twinkie posted:

https://twitter.com/PeterNickeas/status/1196825154313236482

Just what, what in the god damned gently caress is wrong with Chicago? Is the CIA running this place?

No. A strong liberal woman POC is. Do you have a problem with that? You bigot, you nasty person. :colbert:

quote:

Dr. Carmen Ayala MBA ’87 named Illinois' Superintendent of Education

February 26, 2019

With the strong support of Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker, the Illinois State Board of Education named Dr. Carmen Ayala MBA ’​​​​​​87 as the 30th State Superintendent of Education, making her the first woman and first person of color to serve as the permanent superintendent.

Dr. Ayala has more than 30 years of education experience, most recently serving as the Superintendent of the Berwyn North School District. She previously served as an Assistant Superintendent in Plainfield District 202, Director in Community Consolidated School District 300, and as an Assistant Superintendent, Director of Bilingual Services, and a teacher at the Aurora East School District. She began her career at Chicago Public Schools, serving as a teacher for five years.

"I'm honored to serve as our state's Superintendent of Education and grateful to the board members for placing their trust in me," said Dr. Ayala. "Governor Pritzker has made it clear that education will be a top priority for the new administration, and I look forward to our work ahead. Together, I know we can break down barriers to opportunity and ensure that students of all races, backgrounds, income levels and zip codes receive a strong education in Illinois."

God drat this woman and her ilk. It says 5 years olds are locked in these rooms screaming in fear, making GBS threads themselves.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Baller Ina posted:

Likable people cannot be me too'd

Franken was the one exception

unlikable cant be either.

Metoo turned out to be a rather temporary thing as most people just went back to what they where doing once the heat went away

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Addamere posted:

Holy poo poo break into these places and free the kids and charge whomever came up with this idea with violating the constitution and probably some international treaties also break their knees

Minors don't really have constitutional rights. Therefore, it's good and cool to lock them in solitary confinement, and our G*d-given right to do so should be celebrated

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Riot Bimbo posted:

Please do not hail Satan. That's why Bernie isn't already president

We say demon cracker nation but perhaps the real truth is that an creator who works so particularly hard to inspire mindless obedience in his subjects truly is the Christian God of the Americans.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

To the 37-year-old candidate, the most meaningful—and in some respects most baffling—sign of that growth was those youthful campaign workers. “I'm not that removed in years from their experience, so I think I'm particularly sympathetic to them,” Buttigieg said. In his white button-up shirt and jeans, he didn't even look that different from some of his troops. “But I'm also humbled by them,” Buttigieg went on. “Maybe I shouldn't be as a candidate at this level, but there's still a part of me that's just amazed that young people are willing to turn their lives upside down and work this hard for this cause.”

remember Butt being confused and angry about protestors being in Harvard

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
capitalism sucks and also Disney's Descendants are artists and good

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Baller Ina posted:

Likable people cannot be me too'd

Franken was the one exception

Most of the dems have already turned around on Franken and the lady who pushed the issue the most (Gillibrand) was blacklisted for it

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Plank Walker posted:

technology that is, silicon gold... texas instruments tea

:discourse:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/AryehCW/status/1196504898168401928

just lol at thinking it only lasted a week

BIRDIE SANDERS

https://twitter.com/AryehCW/status/1196509369577492480

birdgate

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im a Bird Truther

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

Minors don't really have constitutional rights. Therefore, it's good and cool to lock them in solitary confinement, and our G*d-given right to do so should be celebrated

There is no Smith big enough :negative:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRDGHAZI

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Bobby Digital posted:

LITERALLY A BIRDGHAZI

RIP VileRaptor ;_;7

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if you pause the video here and zoom in closely you'll see bernie receiving a signal from his russian handlers and spreading birdseed on the podium

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobby Digital posted:

LITERALLY A BIRDGHAZI

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

Bernie binch

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

skyrim belongs to the nords stage 2

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
that wasn't a bird that landed on bernie's podium you utter idiots

that was a government surveillance drone

birds aren't real, you idiots

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Iron Twinkie posted:

Just what, what in the god damned gently caress is wrong with Chicago? Is the CIA running this place?

the chicago school district is one of the few that banned the seclusion room poo poo. it's a state-level issue

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

soros keeping an eye on his psyop

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

foobardog posted:

We say demon cracker nation but perhaps the real truth is that an creator who works so particularly hard to inspire mindless obedience in his subjects truly is the Christian God of the Americans.

Nah this nation is truly hosed and outside the grace of God and always has been fuelled by nothing short of white supremacist satanic fervor and it's beyond time to overthrow it and tear everything about it down, from inside or outside

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Ş̲̬̓̅̊h̦̰̰̠̀̇͂̚ö̮ǫ̢̩͈̊̃̉͒t̡̨̛͓̻̳̉̐̔̕í̮ń͍ĝ̺̤̀ ̙͗f̛̹̘̿o̧̘̯͎̖̓̇̂̄͆ŗ̪͗͐ ̯̺͖̓̿̅t̯̰̒́h̡͇͓̝̐̈̄͗ḛ͂ ͇̣͚̗͖͋̈̈́͆̚s̝̓͐̿͢ͅṯ͈̻̬̈̒́̚a̝̖̱̔̽̾r̨̡̲͛̀͒s w̧̤̕͠h͇̼͎̞̿̅̽͗e̮̠͂͝n͕̺̗̅̒̓ ͈̠̤̒̓͌͌͟I̦̙̟͌͑̊ ͔͗c̡̾ô̤̦͔͋̔̕͢ṳ̞̗̅̐̀͛͟l̨̢̛̜͍̇͝͝ḑ̫̬̋͂͡n̫̲͉̒̽͒'̬̱͂̐t̳̻̞̒̒͌͛͜ ̥̘̣͑̎̇m̩̗̀͞ą̥̖͍̬̔̋̉̄͋k̲̍̓ͅē̻̼̗̓͂ ͑͢á̗̺͞ ͚͑k̛̝̼̭͓̓̌̽í̼̘͂l̩̝̩̿̋̅͘͟l̘̮̻̝̀̈̏͗ĭ̛̟̺̈̓ͅͅn̨͖̜̂̎͞ģ̭̌̃̾ͅ.̭͇́̀ ̹̊D̜̜̗̈́̒̽ȋ͎̥̱̻͂́̕d̼̜͍́̃͆n̨̘͖͛̐͛͜͡'̠̳̫̠͖͑͑̍͛̉t̛̝̫̮̤̀͂͞ ḧ̪̲̪́̈́͝ḁ͗v̨̻̽̓͘͜e͖͇͛̒ ̦̂à̠͍̍ ͔͂d̼͓͎̊͒̈i̗͉̩̼̋̔̆̂m̘̪̋̎́͢͜͞e̯̥͐̄ b̛̤̟̄uț͍̦̄͌̚ ̪̹̕͞Į̝̕͞ ͖̰̲̿̎̂à̙͇̀̓͜l̨̖̹͗̽̄wa̤͉͋͐ȳ̻ŝ͇̳̹̝̎́̌͞ͅ ͓̿h͖̘̎̄̕͢ă̺̟̋d͖͒ ̡̠̒͗a̛͇̪̹̞͒̒͝ ̛̘̔͟v͇͓̝͙͂̇͆̾i̦̊ș̓ȋ̠͍̜̽̇ȯ̬͙͡n.͔̠͆͗̓̄͟ͅ ̬̹̣̍̏͘Ȧ͜l̨̟͚̙͈͌̑͌̏̓ẅ̛͍̹͊͟å̘͇̳̟̅͑͡ys ͕͚̃̍hȧ̢d̲̜̦͉̏͆͒̍ ̛̳̼͑ḩ̨̫̹̇͗̾̑î̘g̜̞͂͛h͇̤̅͡, ̠͚̘̀̀͞h̩͇͕̙̀̿͝͠ì̯ĝ̗͍͔͔̀͑͠h̯̗̬̋̉͠ ̦͇͒̾̓̇͜ͅḧ̯́ǫ̙̜̞͗̊̆̎p̡̡͓͎̐̆̍̓e̛͎̭͇̾̂ș͛

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Many attribute Sinclair Lewis to the quote "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

False. He actually said "When fascism comes to America it will be doing that stupid loving Mayo Pete dance"

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Ş̲̬̓̅̊h̦̰̰̠̀̇͂̚ö̮ǫ̢̩͈̊̃̉͒t̡̨̛͓̻̳̉̐̔̕í̮ń͍ĝ̺̤̀ ̙͗f̛̹̘̿o̧̘̯͎̖̓̇̂̄͆ŗ̪͗͐ ̯̺͖̓̿̅t̯̰̒́h̡͇͓̝̐̈̄͗ḛ͂ ͇̣͚̗͖͋̈̈́͆̚s̝̓͐̿͢ͅṯ͈̻̬̈̒́̚a̝̖̱̔̽̾r̨̡̲͛̀͒s w̧̤̕͠h͇̼͎̞̿̅̽͗e̮̠͂͝n͕̺̗̅̒̓ ͈̠̤̒̓͌͌͟I̦̙̟͌͑̊ ͔͗c̡̾ô̤̦͔͋̔̕͢ṳ̞̗̅̐̀͛͟l̨̢̛̜͍̇͝͝ḑ̫̬̋͂͡n̫̲͉̒̽͒'̬̱͂̐t̳̻̞̒̒͌͛͜ ̥̘̣͑̎̇m̩̗̀͞ą̥̖͍̬̔̋̉̄͋k̲̍̓ͅē̻̼̗̓͂ ͑͢á̗̺͞ ͚͑k̛̝̼̭͓̓̌̽í̼̘͂l̩̝̩̿̋̅͘͟l̘̮̻̝̀̈̏͗ĭ̛̟̺̈̓ͅͅn̨͖̜̂̎͞ģ̭̌̃̾ͅ.̭͇́̀ ̹̊D̜̜̗̈́̒̽ȋ͎̥̱̻͂́̕d̼̜͍́̃͆n̨̘͖͛̐͛͜͡'̠̳̫̠͖͑͑̍͛̉t̛̝̫̮̤̀͂͞ ḧ̪̲̪́̈́͝ḁ͗v̨̻̽̓͘͜e͖͇͛̒ ̦̂à̠͍̍ ͔͂d̼͓͎̊͒̈i̗͉̩̼̋̔̆̂m̘̪̋̎́͢͜͞e̯̥͐̄ b̛̤̟̄uț͍̦̄͌̚ ̪̹̕͞Į̝̕͞ ͖̰̲̿̎̂à̙͇̀̓͜l̨̖̹͗̽̄wa̤͉͋͐ȳ̻ŝ͇̳̹̝̎́̌͞ͅ ͓̿h͖̘̎̄̕͢ă̺̟̋d͖͒ ̡̠̒͗a̛͇̪̹̞͒̒͝ ̛̘̔͟v͇͓̝͙͂̇͆̾i̦̊ș̓ȋ̠͍̜̽̇ȯ̬͙͡n.͔̠͆͗̓̄͟ͅ ̬̹̣̍̏͘Ȧ͜l̨̟͚̙͈͌̑͌̏̓ẅ̛͍̹͊͟å̘͇̳̟̅͑͡ys ͕͚̃̍hȧ̢d̲̜̦͉̏͆͒̍ ̛̳̼͑ḩ̨̫̹̇͗̾̑î̘g̜̞͂͛h͇̤̅͡, ̠͚̘̀̀͞h̩͇͕̙̀̿͝͠ì̯ĝ̗͍͔͔̀͑͠h̯̗̬̋̉͠ ̦͇͒̾̓̇͜ͅḧ̯́ǫ̙̜̞͗̊̆̎p̡̡͓͎̐̆̍̓e̛͎̭͇̾̂ș͛

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

don't doxx me

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1196864840691789824

God I love this congresswoman!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!
a thought: remember that Onion tweet about Jon Ossoff being hauled screaming into a darkened room full of incomplete Ossoff clones suspended in vats?

Pete Buttigieg is one of those clones

keanu_reeves_meme.jpg

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

Nice try mr. Soros

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Dalael posted:

God I love this congresswoman!

but one time she didn't tweet the hashtag i wanted fast enough

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

A fine codex

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Calibanibal posted:

This is a succ narrative

I loving despise this TV/IV line of reasoning.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Buttigieg is a 70 year old man trapped in a body half his age

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Mayor Pete likes dark altar because he is a depraved torture fetishist like all commissioned officers in the US military

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Pete plays min-maxed WAAC Imperium soup lists that are basically just CP farms for knights

Bernie plays a tastefully fluffy Genestealer Cults list with allied Tyranids - not the strongest, but fun to play against and still packs a punch

Warren plays Tzeentch Daemons for "plans"

Biden is still playing 5th ed. He does not paint his models and has not painted models he's owned for a decade.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Harris plays Craftworld flyers and doesn't understand why she isn't winning more, she's playing to the meta so she should be winning more. The meta has changed.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

oh good god this thread

https://twitter.com/LWaterbury/status/1196662869632409600
https://twitter.com/LWaterbury/status/1196662873604448257

This is a cult brainwashing technique. I'm convinced. These people who haven’t exercised their gross bodies in like 3 decades receive a jolt of endorphins from the about 100 seconds of aerobic movement which, when followed by a negative response from the outside world, only further reinforces their loyalty to the cult.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Iron Twinkie posted:

These things exist in part due to massive cuts in special education programming coupled with a push for inclusive classroom settings and a movement away from suspensions and expulsions, which are a result, at least on part, of parents suing school districts to override placements in more restrictive settings (more teachers, fewer kids, tighter restructions on what kids can do during the day).

Some kids tantrum out and tear up classrooms, poo poo happens every day at every age level for a whole host of reasons and when those reasons are pathological and the system cannot support them the way they need you wind up with barbaric nonsolutions designed to isolate the problem in the short term.

All part and parcel of the broken system we have on every level.

Again, this is an ineffective and barbaric response to a systemic problem. Perfectly on brand for the USA.

No child left behind. Some children locked in the closet.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Feldegast42 posted:

Buttigieg is a 70 year old man trapped in a body half his age

The Curious Case of Candidate Buttigieg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/BernieUpstateNY/status/1196782702990675971